KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))

Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Love Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))

Since the beginning of time werewolves have existed, Feared by all who dared to wonder into their midst, The cursed ones were shuned by society they who had inherited the werewolf genes fled into woods or where they would be safe and without persecution.
For a time things were quiet and the werewolves were a thing of myth or stories like that of the vampire and other forms, This however is all about to change as the next batch of werewolves are to rise and this is where the story sets as a group of locals discover that they too have inherited the werewolf gene form in the wake of the 100 years since the last blood moon which will change their life rapidly they will never be the same again. Folklore tales were still as strong though they knew not to go wandering into Hutt River Woods where deep inside It's thick woodland lay centuries upon centuries of Werewolves who had formed their own packs,These were the one's who had gone wild so to speak they kept to their own and over time had lost their sense of humanity and embraced the wolf inside and It's personality hunting down prey, Untrusting of humans some didn't form packs some even preffered to take the lone wolf pact and go it alone. With every human and every creature not all things are good some are bad... even some like it.over certain centuries some however didn't stay to the woods they ventured out and blended in to human society and even cared for them in doing so when the moon set they would head into the woods and embrace the wolf inside. not like humans though they are so much more Stronger, Faster, Vision is enhanced unbelievable sense of smell, Immortality in age providing they phase frequently and each have their own unique gift of power they also become in human form extremely goodlooking. Now the time was coming the wolves can sense it Blood Moon the one that chooses the next generation of wolf was about to rise once more the occurence of this only ever happens every one hundred years choosing the next line or generation of werewolves.

3.30pm

Thalia lived in the valley on a small farm she wasn't wealthy but she was happy enough she often liked to draw and imagine something more than she was, Everyday she would do the chores upon finishing school in the city in which she had to take the school bus it would of taken her forever to go back and forth on foot. As she left the school bus after finishing her day at school she had been having a wierd feeling all day she coudn't put her finger on it but she had been feeling quite unwell since this morning for some reason her head hurt and her stomach growled she never had felt so hungry has she did today she had second helpings for school dinners and even after that she was still hungry she coudn't wait to get back home to eat again or to lie down she didn't know which to do first it'she hoped her not feeling well might get her off the hook out of doing her chores, She sighed and held her back over the shoulder and started to walk to her house glimpsing the scenery as she did.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 01:45 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Ethan waved to Thalia as the bus started to move once more to It's next destination which was further along past her farm. He put his earphones in his ears and pressed down the sound of heavy metal filled his ears anything to distract him from this headache he had all day. He stared into the distance gazing out through the window and sunk into his own thoughts as the bus drove on.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:35 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Amber was riding her bike through the city narrowly missing people as she rode on the pavements and back into the road again causing several cars to pap their horns at her she merely shrugged, today she just didn't care she just wanted to get back home she had been feeling out of it all day today and she just wanted to get back home as quickly as she could.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 04:42 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Kiera was browsing the clothes in a store in the Phoenix Mall which was located in the city she had finished her modeling shoots for the day and had knocked off early due to her apparently not feeling too well so to heer herself up she thought she would treat herself. She put a gorgeous looking red wine dress next to her checking whether the item would look good on her, But she coudn't tell so she headed for a near by mirror she smiled has she admired herself the colour did suit her so she thought what the hell and headed towards the changing rooms to go try it on.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 05:45 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Kagu walked the streets of the city not giving a care to those around him, he liked being alone since everyone was scared of him anyways. He had his earpeice to his phone in his ear as he blasted some jrock. the city seemed to be a bit crowed today, he noticed. oh well... doesnt concern me...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 06:35 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Amber continued on riding through the city intentially getting in people's way so they would move out of her way. As she rode her gaze fell on Kagu who seemed to be in his on little world, She thought to herself ~ hmm I know the feeling ~ her eyes left him and she rode on going into the busy traffic that was blocking up the roads.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 07:05 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Kiera tried on the dress it slid on perfectly onto her smooth toned physique. She made up her mind she just had to have it, She took off the dress and put her other clothes on and walked out the changing room holding the dress on it's hanger and went to pay for it nothing like shopping to cure a headache.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 09:05 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Living in the Whitemans Valley was peaceful as ever. Audrey Hills sat by a tree near her mother's farmhouse. She looked up at the sky and smiled. Relaxing with nature was the only things that soothed her. As if she didn't have a care in the world...

Audrey brought up an instrument called a Guzheng, and set it down on her crossed legs. The young woman closed her blue eyes and began to play. The melody filled the air, as she felt the wind gently breeze against her skin. The Sun shone down on her, as if with warm, opened arms.

She smiled, playing a wonderful tune from the Guzheng. She was very happy to play with her instrument and live on a farm with her beloved mother. Only thing she thought of were friends...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:02 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu walked through the streets and saw two senoirs picking on a freshman he then went to the 2 senoirs "Leave the kid alone or im going to have to jump in and trust me you know my reputation so DON'T SCREW WITH ME" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Its HITOSU RUNNNNNN!!!!!!" "Thank you so much" "Kid remember this don't let those pick on you but succeed so you can surpass those who mocked you Take care of yourself kid" Hitosu then continued walking to the so called "Woods" to chill

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:53 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akbar walked passed a few farm houses in his human form, he was shirtless with baggy athletic pants. He looked at the live stock as he passed just to see if anything was worth eating anytime soon. So far all he saw was the standard stuff so he felt he could wait till night to go take one. He soon walked out of seeing range of the farms and near the forest, he smiled as he neared it since he tended to live in various forests and jungles around the world. He entered it but stayed in his human form since he felt no need to shift into either beast forms just yet. For now he would just walk around and survey the place before deciding if this was the area he wanted to stay in for the time being.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:02 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

4pm

Thalia was doing her chores mopping out the muck in the stables as predicted her mother insisted that she got the jobs done quickly then she could rest. Her headche and ache in her stomach was still bugging her but she tried best to shake it off.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:14 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Kiera had also found some matching shoes and a bag to match her dress, she pushed pass a young woman who was waiting to be served and moved in front of her clearly being rude and ubnoxious.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:48 AM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Sophia was waiting to be served in the clothes store. She had picked out something very nice, Tonight her boyfriend was taking her out in celebration of their fourth year anniversary of being together. She had been waiting patiently when she saw that a young woman had pushed in front of her. Not impressed by her rudeness she tapped her on her shoulder " Excuse me, But there is a line here "

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:06 AM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Lexicon walked into a near by store in the mall. 'cmon they gatta have them' He checked the sections. He searched for specific kinda gloves. He was into the gothy emo kinda thing. He saw the gloves and smiled with success. On the right glove was a hear with fangs and on the left it said "Love Bites" He happily nabbed them not caring about the price and got in line. He noticed two girls, one being rude the other not about to let it go. He could feel the tention. ' and here we go, let the kitty fight begin' He thought to himself almost smiling

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 07:48 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Kiera turned around after Sophia had tapped her shoulder and made a remark about about being a line waiting " yes I know, But I'm in a hurry, So if you don't mind I liked to skip the cue " she said in a sarcastic manner.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 08:29 AM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Sophia raised her brow this woman was ruder than she thought " huh, well I do mind, we mind " turning around looking behind staring at the guy behind her and turning back around and facing this brazen, self centered and rude woman. " you can't just jump the cue just because your in a hurry.. Were waiting and in a hurry just like you "

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 08:36 AM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

" so what I don't care...I'm not to prone to waiting you understand ? just because you cant be nice about it and just let me cut this line because I don't feel very well and in a hurry to get home " she replied making herself out to be the victim here.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 08:50 AM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Sophia could feel herself losing patience with her " listen. Your not cutting this line and to be honest I don't think your very nice, what kind of person cuts a line and has no feeling about it, you are rude... We all in a hurry here we all waiting to be served and my boyfriend is taking me out tonight so I too need to get home "

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 08:58 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

" what and you plan on wearing that thing " signalling to the item she had in her hand " way to go to impress " she spoke in a amused and sarcastic tone

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 09:11 AM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

" how dare you... I wear what I want thanks I so happen to like it , Now if you don't move to the back of the line miss diva then I'm going to send for the manager " she disliked this woman who was no doubt use to getting her own way.

My Eragon Heart

Last edited by Princess_Arya on Oct 22nd, 2009 at 09:48 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 09:45 AM