KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!

Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

nice sig

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:16 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

umm can i make a starwars training grond for light and Dark force users?????

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:18 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordDilandau
Padawan Learner

((Um...ok, i've got two questions. Maybe I missed something, and if I have, forgive me.

1st: Are any of these RPs Old Republic?

2nd: How do I go about participating in one?

Thanks very much!))

*~The Infamous Lord Dilandau~*

Last edited by LordDilandau on May 21st, 2005 at 04:18 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:11 AM
LordDilandau is currently offline Click here to Send LordDilandau a Private Message Find more posts by LordDilandau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

no and to participate go to the CharcterCreation Mark 2 and follow thw steps to crteate a char and the powers and stuff are in MainRules...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:59 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

...um...yes, Ush's is Old Republic era. Right now, the Jedi are about 6 years before Doom's Day...I mean...AOTC.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

but not KOTOR old-republic, which I think he means...

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:14 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

oh really I thought we were in Ep 2 right now very sorry!

well for now at least,

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:14 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

and also I thought she meant KOTOR era....

well for now at least,

Old Post May 21st, 2005 09:00 PM
LordDilandau
Padawan Learner

thanks

*~The Infamous Lord Dilandau~*

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:42 AM
LordDilandau is currently offline Click here to Send LordDilandau a Private Message Find more posts by LordDilandau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baronstorm
Mercenary

I wnat to join an rp as ummm....Give me a minute (PM me if I am accepted.)

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:01 AM
baronstorm is currently offline Click here to Send baronstorm a Private Message Find more posts by baronstorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eleskarr
Renegade

dude all you have to do is create a char on the character creation Mark 2

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:48 AM
Eleskarr is currently offline Click here to Send Eleskarr a Private Message Find more posts by Eleskarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

There are some limits... and you won't be able to join right away

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:51 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eleskarr
Renegade

that two...

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:53 AM
Eleskarr is currently offline Click here to Send Eleskarr a Private Message Find more posts by Eleskarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwayne Wade

I would like to play

Dwayne Wade #3

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:04 AM
Dwayne Wade is currently offline Click here to Send Dwayne Wade a Private Message Find more posts by Dwayne Wade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirus_Meridus

Well I hope this post finds everyone in good health and sprit, Just thought I would say Hello, I posted my Character Sirus Meridus, there my second one I posted is the one USH approved, sorry I haven't said hello sooner, I got so caught up with talking with USH through PM making my character I forgot so please forgive my rudness but non the less I say my hello's now, tell me what you think of the Character, USH seems to find it approving but I like to hear from my pears as well

Meridus

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:53 AM
Sirus_Meridus is currently offline Click here to Send Sirus_Meridus a Private Message Find more posts by Sirus_Meridus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I would like to start up an new RPG called "Star Wars Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice."

It's set 7 years after the first Jedi Academy. Master Lukes' students continue training at the Academy on Yavin 4, quickly on the path to becoming Jedi Masters. Soon a mysterious teacher enrolls at the school, telling a select group of students about the true powers of the darkside and about a special 'Force Septer.' Soon, few students have been twisted and turned by the dark-side. This new teacher reveals himself as a Sith Lord and sends his new apprentices on a mission to find this mysterious force septer. The Jedi must now stop what is The Sith Lords Apprentices, or the Siths will return to rule the galaxy.

If people are not happy with the plot I have worked up we can discuss it through PMs'.

Last edited by BlackC@ on May 29th, 2005 at 06:56 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:52 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sodo

This does sound fun. However, I'm gonna need some help with character creation and stuff. If anyone is willing to help out, thanks a million.

- Al Gore

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:15 AM
Sodo is currently offline Click here to Send Sodo a Private Message Find more posts by Sodo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'll help you. As long as more people are willing to join. PM your Star Wars friends and ask them! smile

Old Post May 30th, 2005 11:49 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I might join...

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:22 AM
The Rover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I would like to start up an new RPG called "Star Wars Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice."

It's set 7 years after the first Jedi Academy. Master Lukes' students continue training at the Academy on Yavin 4, quickly on the path to becoming Jedi Masters. Soon a mysterious teacher enrolls at the school, telling a select group of students about the true powers of the darkside and about a special 'Force Septer.' Soon, few students have been twisted and turned by the dark-side. This new teacher reveals himself as a Sith Lord and sends his new apprentices on a mission to find this mysterious force septer. The Jedi must now stop what is The Sith Lords Apprentices, or the Siths will return to rule the galaxy.

If people are not happy with the plot I have worked up we can discuss it through PMs'.

That might not work out....but it could be rather interesting, if hosted properly. wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 02:45 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote