KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!

Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 48 49 [50]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Either way is good!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 07:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
With Science..

After watching the movie it has definitely brought back interest to this kind of roleplay.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 04:57 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The more the merrier, is how we usually feel about it!

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 06:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
With Science..

Where do I start? Which ones are more active?
Bare with me, it's been ages.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 05:21 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There's only one world that is active, which is the one I've been running since the beginning of time- all the active threads here are either that game or spin-offs from that game.

This thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t621113.html

.. gives a summary of what's coming soon there in a form that is not totally new=person-unfriendly, though in the end when you have a game that's been running for 15 years, it's not easy to sum it all uo.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 05:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
With Science..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
There's only one world that is active, which is the one I've been running since the beginning of time- all the active threads here are either that game or spin-offs from that game.

This thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t621113.html

.. gives a summary of what's coming soon there in a form that is not totally new=person-unfriendly, though in the end when you have a game that's been running for 15 years, it's not easy to sum it all uo.

Oh gosh. Let me have a look. That's intimidating. eek!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 07:30 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Hi immaturerainbow

Yeah there is a lot of stuff going on. If you have any questions feel free to post them here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...81#post15536755

Everyone here is friendly and willing to help newcomers with any questions.

Also if you do join go Darkside because we rule!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 08:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
With Science..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
Hi immaturerainbow

Yeah there is a lot of stuff going on. If you have any questions feel free to post them here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...81#post15536755

Everyone here is friendly and willing to help newcomers with any questions.

Also if you do join go Darkside because we rule!

I always go to the darkside. wink

Old Post Dec 28th, 2015 10:06 PM
General Zink
Bane

Hello and possibly welcome to the game!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 09:55 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

How do I join a new RP? This forum is pretty overwhelming.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 01:21 AM
Syndicate is currently offline Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

So... I guess my only hope for rp in KMC is Star Wars, now? The other rp forums have been dead for a -while-. Sadness....

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2016 01:45 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote