KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!

Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JToTheP
But right now I'm confused as heeeeell stick out tongue

I was too, the best way to start it to read the Creation Mark II that helps a lot...and afterwards read the Main Rules or ask anyone here ( except for me cause I am a n00b) as many questions as possible

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:04 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by JToTheP
But right now I'm confused as heeeeell stick out tongue

So then ask and one of us will help you stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:36 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Originally posted by Fire
True, altho we try to seperate the boys from the men (not trying to be a sexist)

yah, right stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:57 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexjedi

im new how do you play shifty ninja

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:07 AM
alexjedi is currently offline Click here to Send alexjedi a Private Message Find more posts by alexjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexjedi

is any hear me

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:08 AM
alexjedi is currently offline Click here to Send alexjedi a Private Message Find more posts by alexjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexjedi

lana

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:11 AM
alexjedi

is any one here what r we talking about

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 05:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

awh..cut it out junior....this isn't a chatboard. the game's full anyway.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 06:35 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I request permission to start a New Reoublic RP, based after the demise of Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:13 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Originally posted by Twilight Janick
I request permission to start a New Reoublic RP, based after the demise of Grand Admiral Thrawn.

New Republic, sorry.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:30 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Potter_goddess
Goddess of Harry Potter

May I play?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:09 AM
Potter_goddess is currently offline Click here to Send Potter_goddess a Private Message Find more posts by Potter_goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d2000

ooo, where do i sign up?

Join the USS Triton, we are the smallest ship in the fleet, but we're also one of the strongest, one of the fastest and we're recruiting. Come to http://www.medievashard.com/ and join in the adventure.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:48 PM
d2000 is currently offline Click here to Send d2000 a Private Message Find more posts by d2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

me too, im itchin for some kinda of Saving Private Clone rpg, im just not a fan of the force,

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:20 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

o i forgot, what do you have to do to put an icon under your name?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:21 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

You all want to play ''The Battle of Capinar''? OK, once the mod's permission has been granted, please post the bios in the same thread.

One last thing: the Capinari uses Star Trek hulls, but NOT using their devices.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:05 AM
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

Originally posted by supatroopa286
o i forgot, what do you have to do to put an icon under your name?

You go to 'User CP' and then click "edit options" aat the bottom of the screen it says change avatar. Click it, then pick out an avatar. You should be able to figure out the rest from there.

And bye the way. I pick my Character to Be a clone commander. 9to be exact, Clone commander TD-937 schred)

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

eek!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:11 AM
Clone-Commander is currently offline Click here to Send Clone-Commander a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-Commander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

I request permission to start a Clone Trooper Rp based on the fighting on Kashyyyk. I thin kit will be very much like saving private 'TC-124 Oberon' Hee hee hee.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:18 AM
Clone-Commander is currently offline Click here to Send Clone-Commander a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-Commander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

you chaps probably know nothing of what leading a rpg means....really...why so enthusiastic.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 05:44 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, you can try the Twilight's one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote