KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!

Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area! New arrivals please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dexx
you chaps probably know nothing of what leading a rpg means....really...why so enthusiastic.

Hehe, running a game is hard, especially if you have to think up the plots for it. Without a plot a game dies. Slowly, or more quickly, depending on how good the idea was. Just have a look in the Unhosted games.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:31 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

If i cant get permission to start a "clone wars" type rpg, then can I start one based on the battle of geonosis?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:32 PM
Clone-Commander is currently offline Click here to Send Clone-Commander a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-Commander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

I got a good plot for geonosis, here is a short preview. "you have very few members in your elite squad, and you must destroy the three shield generators protecting the planet,....and stopping the jedi (not to mention the rest of the army) from landing. You and your handful of men must find a way to get to the shield projectors..or die trying. There are many enemies you will face. But the problem is not how few your squad is, but being stealthy enough to destroy (or at least shut down) The shields covering the planet. Good luck, and may the force be with you.

well? I dont think it is very good myself, but, then again, its not my choice.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:37 PM
Clone-Commander is currently offline Click here to Send Clone-Commander a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-Commander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

intresting.. are the troopers just regular soldiers? all with same lasergun and that?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:23 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

no i think C.C. here is talkin commandos, like from that republic commando game for the x-box. in the game they have the basic gun, but can add sniper or anti-armor attachments

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:54 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

As you are aware, you just recently closed an RP having to do with a teen camp. I am aware that I started it without permission, but I am also aware of how far it had reached. I am sure you are aware on how many pages the RP played.

When I started the RP, I had started without permission due to the word 'Unhosted.' Many people told me about asking the hosts about posting first, I was unaware of the host because sometimes I tend to be careless and I just posted. It was only until I was looking through other started RPs when I found this one. I am pretty sure you recieved a PM explaining about my RP. So Now, I ask permission if you could either Unlock the current RP, and/or allow me to recreate it.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and just ask to continue the RP

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:56 AM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

Originally posted by supatroopa286
no i think C.C. here is talkin commandos, like from that republic commando game for the x-box. in the game they have the basic gun, but can add sniper or anti-armor attachments

Im with you, but im also talking like, rank and stuff such as!

BVy the way, how did you get that Icon? I didnt see that on the list...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:19 AM
Commando_164 ST
Serving the Empire

Hey peoples... New guy from Australia here... Rippin...

"FRAG OUT!" lol...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:20 AM
Commando_164 ST is currently offline Click here to Send Commando_164 ST a Private Message Find more posts by Commando_164 ST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

If you have mod authorization, can I play?

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:27 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

TJ (if i can call u that), Clone C. hasnt been here for a week.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:05 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1michael

Hey I'm new is there anywhere I can go to explain character creation?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:23 PM
#1michael is currently offline Click here to Send #1michael a Private Message Find more posts by #1michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi master dav

can i join in

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:32 AM
jedi master dav is currently offline Click here to Send jedi master dav a Private Message Find more posts by jedi master dav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Can I get permission for a Republic Commando game? here's the plot

It's been 2 years since the Clone Wars have started, and a cry for help from the Wookiees on Kashyyk have reached the ears of the republic. Their leader, Tarrfull, has been kidnapped by Trandoshan Slavers, and is being held in a prison camp. Also a new discovery has been made. the Trandoshans have been using Sepratist weapons, and have a large amount of Droids at their disposal. Not Wanting many casualties, the Republic has sent in Delta Squad, a 4-man team of Republic commandos, raised and trained since birth with each other, to move in, damage the camp, extract Tarffull, and get out with out the Trandoshans having a clue.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:22 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

If I get permission, I'l start Jedi Wars: Episode 2, The Choice

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:28 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not seeing enough interest in any specific idea.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Not seeing enough interest in any specific idea.
Yeah..maybe I should quit now..the first EP. didn't turn out good..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:09 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Overmaster
The Stranger

Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
Yeah..maybe I should quit now..the first EP. didn't turn out good..

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna finish my Sith Lord guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:04 PM
The Overmaster is currently offline Click here to Send The Overmaster a Private Message Find more posts by The Overmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

Originally posted by supatroopa286
TJ (if i can call u that), Clone C. hasnt been here for a week.

I havent bee nhere for a week because some people came to our house for a visit. well. Im back!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:06 AM
Clone-Commander
Dark Rogue

Well, I think supatroopas idea is enogh like mine that is support it. WHOS WITH ME?!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:09 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

we cant have just 2 people doing a rpg. we need at least 4 or 5

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:17 AM