KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » ant oe wanna rap bKattle??

ant oe wanna rap bKattle??
Started by: skitz_O_frantik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skitz_O_frantik
Juggalo 4 Life!!

ant oe wanna rap bKattle??

ya see weed aint a drug, ihtsz a lyfe style cuzz, as im smokin bKigg bKuddsz i bKe ghettin family love, thasz sum juggalo love, thasz tha bKest there ever wusz, and im crippin on tha bKlocc whit up dallas street thuggsz, n we sippin on sum, purple ghettin dumbK, smoke up in my lungsz, bKurnt finga nailsz son, cusz thasz how we roll, wikid crippin juggalosz, gone knocc u off yo toesz as we swangin on fo'sz.... ayyyeee e!!! ghet lyke me cusz!!! imma crazy asz ninja bKumpin alpine speakasz, whit tha tweetasz, ghettin high rapsz, i bKe shootin crapsz, hustle yomoney then laugh, u jusz ghot jacced.. lyrically CUZZ!!!!! DALLASZ TEXAS 214 CUZZ!! WHUT!!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 06:12 AM
skitz_O_frantik is currently offline Click here to Send skitz_O_frantik a Private Message Find more posts by skitz_O_frantik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No self-respecting rapper writes like that. Not only were your lyrics shitty, you took needless time and effort to spell it like some super tard. I don't know what you're doing but that's not rap or hip-hop.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 09:00 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I must agree with Wei Phoenix ,This is pointless,nice to know your doing drugs and wasting life.I love jugglos, Family for life, but this is just sad. Work on your spelling,and this isnt even hip hop or rap.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 04:34 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skitz_O_frantik
Juggalo 4 Life!!

sayy bKuhh thasz how we do down south.. n weed aint a drug..
ihtsz my religion same with juggalosz..
you need to know us less fortunate individualsz need something to keep us happy..

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:58 PM
skitz_O_frantik is currently offline Click here to Send skitz_O_frantik a Private Message Find more posts by skitz_O_frantik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Um,I'm from the south hun,And weed isnt a religon,For the most part, Weed is stated by the law that it's a plant, which is not aloud to be grown.Jugglos,Are family,Thats what they stand for,if you fail to know that than your not a true family member of the jugglo family.
Weed slowly kills your brain cells,Same with ciggerates.Smoking weed has proven that it makes you more focused but soon on it will come a high adictshon.Making a part of your brain to trick you into thinking you need it more.It slowly turns your brain to slowly die,along with your lungs and your heart.Weed is for the people who have no life and no goals, and just sits around causing crimes,and taking the money from the people who are trying to be something in your life.Some weed is also shown to lower sperm count.Which a human body makes on It's own.Don't use the line of people who don't have much to keep them happy,all of us have alot of shit going on in are lifes that is hard ,or maybe we don't have alot of money.It's the fact of trying to make are lifes better to make us happy,Now if we all used that line to smoke weed, we would die in a matter or time.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 02:03 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skitz_O_frantik
Juggalo 4 Life!!

i know juggalosz are fam.. we fam for lyfe 1000% i also know that that is a lie.. weed will not kill you.. we only tend to use 10% of our bKrain.. therefore we have 90% to kill.. i have life goalsz, and im 3/4 of tha wayy there.. im 16 fixing to graduate, im goin to college as soon as i graduate.. and imma major in mechanics and interior and exterior designing... now see i think you're the dumbKest person in the world if you think weed kills.. great philosophers smoked ganja.. presidents, governments, terroristsz, politicsz, bKusiness ownersz, everyone smokesz weed, just cuzz you dont see iht, dont mean iht aint true.. open your mind ya dipshyt...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:51 PM
skitz_O_frantik
Juggalo 4 Life!!

oh ,and bKy tha wayy you cant bKe a true juggalo, there is no such thing.. a juggalo is a juggalo no matter whut.. you can bKe the fakest juggalo in the world n still bKe a juggalo.. learn your shyt FAM!!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 03:52 PM
Cammii

Englash please, Or german , I'm sorry please learn to spell better hun (:
If your going to insult me don't make your self look stupid.
Point proven on what weed does to you.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 05:15 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

This is a terrible excuse for a rap, step your game up and then you can challenge me, a real rapper. And everyone else is right.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 04:14 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote