KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » I know Batman's Identity

I know Batman's Identity
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I know Batman's Identity

If you entered the comic world and at a dinner party went up to Bruce Wayne and said I know you are Batman, what would happen? You don't demand anything or extort or anything like that, just simply let him know that you know.

If he acts like you are joking and then you provide him with everything you know, what would he do to you? Would he kidnap you later and interrogate you? Of course we wouldn't call his bluffs or threats because we know he ain't gonna carry them out.

Just something I was wondering... smile

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 08:50 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Re: I know Batman's Identity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
If you entered the comic world and at a dinner party went up to Bruce Wayne and said I know you are Batman, what would happen? You don't demand anything or extort or anything like that, just simply let him know that you know.

If he acts like you are joking and then you provide him with everything you know, what would he do to you? Would he kidnap you later and interrogate you? Of course we wouldn't call his bluffs or threats because we know he ain't gonna carry them out.

Just something I was wondering... smile

The last time that happened, he made the guy a Robin.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 10:19 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

You know what, I was just thinking he would get the Martian Manhunter to read my mind.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 10:28 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'd wanna learn some of his stuff then use it to impress women smile

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 11:33 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

i think gordon knows that bruce wayne is batman, especially after the second film. but i also think that bruce wayne knows that gordon knows bruce wayne is batman... but they both understand it's better if they don't say anything because then gordon would have someone to arrest, and wayne wouldn't be able to do good anymore.

i think if i were in the batman!universe and knew, i'd tell someone else in the know first, like lucius fox or alfred. something like.... "please send my thanks to the man in the black suit." or something like that. it's very neutral and also flattering. but i think that if i[my character in gotham] wanted to meet batman or bruce wayne, i'd give help through the same person who is attached to wayne. to "earn my way into the circle of trust" or whatever.

and if that happens to turn into a full invitation to train as a superhero and be batman's sidekick, then that's totally fine with me. big grin

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 12:25 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I reckon Bruce would batkick your head head off...nothing beats the bat kick

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 01:12 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

yeah, prolly. ah well, will wear extra strength steel helmet for protection.

*thinks* .... or more for a shiny case for people to find my head in...

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 06:38 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I'm young enough to be a Robin and if he called Martian Manhunter over it would just be the bestest moment ever.

....but i'd be screwed, cause Jonn would discover that i'd sell all their identities down the creek for the right price.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:34 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

I'd be a fat ass robin. It'd be like an over weight Chris O'Donnel in Batman Forever.

I could be the new Alfred though. Without the Medical or British MI Six training.

Hell I couldn't even be Harold the mute mechanic.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 02:02 AM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

I do believe Gordon knows in the comic as well as the movies though. Loeb seemed to think so in Hush anyways.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 02:03 AM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by steverules_2
I reckon Bruce would batkick your head head off...nothing beats the bat kick

I gotta stop posting when typsy embarrasment

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 07:11 PM
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

i'll put this in script form:
stick out tonguearty people gasp:
Bruce Wayne:...uh...uh...

Placidity:ha! you can't even admit it! that proves it!

Bruce Wayne:th-thats a lie! and pluse you don't have evidince!

Placidity: oh don't i?

:Pules out the Batman uniform and the guest gasp and start to talk to one another:

Bruce Wayne(in a wisper voice): no...

Placidity: what do you have to say for youself Bruce...if that realley IS your real name...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 05:13 AM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
I'd wanna learn some of his stuff then use it to impress women smile
fatten up your wallet thats how he does it.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 05:40 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Those that know Batman's identity in the comic book world are very miserable. I'd rather not know it...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I doubt Batman would just outright take someone and interrogate them for knowing his identity. Surely he'd find out if that person is out to blackmail him, but if he finds out that person doesn't have bad intentions, I could see him trying to welcome that person into the fold. If they were smart enough to discover his identity, then he'd be useful in fighting crime.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 10:10 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote