KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Griffin versus the Decepticons.....

Griffin versus the Decepticons.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I disproved the volcano thing, scientifically.

Now what? Where else are you planning to go with this?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:04 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, you pwned the volcano argument, well done there.

Going? Well, since it has been proven that Griffin cannot kill the Decepticons (or at least enough to make a difference), then I guess it has turned to general questions about Transformers? General discussion, maybe?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:11 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

thread should be closed then

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:14 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yes, you pwned the volcano argument, well done there.

Going? Well, since it has been proven that Griffin cannot kill the Decepticons (or at least enough to make a difference), then I guess it has turned to general questions about Transformers? General discussion, maybe?

Since it's been proven he can't kill them, and logically proven that the more likely to kill would be the Decepticons, it has turned to you losing.

Not sure why the weaselling prevents you from saying it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:16 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Since it's been proven he can't kill them, and logically proven that the more likely to kill would be the Decepticons, it has turned to you losing.

Not sure why the weaselling prevents you from saying it.

-AC
Dude, you won the thread pretty much with your evidence that the Decepticons cannot be killed by anything Griffin can do to them. You want me to give you E head or something?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:18 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Quincy
thread should be closed then

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:18 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gay.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:25 PM