KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Pikachu/Ash Ketchum vs Zatch Bell/Kiyo Takamine

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Zatch Bell/Kiyo Takamine 2 66.67%
Pikachu/Ash Ketchum 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pikachu/Ash Ketchum vs Zatch Bell/Kiyo Takamine
Started by: Etna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Pikachu/Ash Ketchum vs Zatch Bell/Kiyo Takamine

The fight would be at Pokemon Stadium

big grin I'm new at this section of the site, But I read the rules but i'm still not to sure how this works. But i feel this is a fair match up. (I just hope their is some Zatch Bell/Konjiki no Gash fans out there)

Also in case of Zatch bell fans actually being here, make sure you hide the spoilers.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 01:25 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Zatch seems to be on another level to Pikachu and Kiyo also seems to be far superior to Ash, whos tactically incompetant most of the time.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 01:39 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Zatch and Kiyo, easily imo. Zatch is a lot more versatile than Pikachu is, even if Pikachu might be able to dish out more power.
Then there is Kiyo.

(I assume Pikachu won't be allowed to attack Kiyo stick out tongue)

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 01:53 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

only got 1 word to say....ZAKERU!!!!!!!!!!!

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 03:49 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Pikachu destroys the book that keeps Zatch Bell in their world. The End no expression

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 06:16 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Cute.
That's comparable to Kiyo having Zatch attack Ash to win the fight automatically, the difference being that Pikachu would have no way to defend Ash from said attack.

Besides, if this is like a Pokemon fight, attacking the trainer would be forbidden iirc.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 07:07 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

oh yeah. Besides Who would win in a fight.

Which is cuter? Pikachu or Zatch Bell?

(I shouldn't bother with who is cooler of the two humans, since Ash is... Well if someone wants to go ahead)

In a fight i personally would think Zatch and Kiyo would win, since they both can take more hits then the other two.
And Kiyo being one of those genius characters

Ash: Pikachu use thunderbolt!
Kiyo: *calculating everything ash and pikachu keeps doing, starts thinking of a stradegy instead of spouting nonsense attacks*

Pikachu does have super speed though compared to Zatch

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 10:04 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu will eventually lose, due to his innate idiocy

Ash is so stupid, he probably won't even bother to properly utilize Pikachu's agility and speed advantage.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 03:37 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote