KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp [Sign in]

Teenage Camp [Sign in]
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'll have to reveal it early, but the amplifier is alive. Will discuss more laters.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:53 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I hate that, lol stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:07 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

If it talks or breaths,i dont know what ill do lmao.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:13 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name; Hitosu Moriko

Age; 16

Gender; Male

Sexual Orientation; Straight

Height: 5,8

Weight; 179

Body Type: Normal

Powers;Or if your half human/animal.: Light Manipulation and Element Absorbtion with Elemental Attack

Bio; Hitosu was a troubled kid who was called one of gods freaks for light manipulation then when he controlled nature they thought other thing he now does'nt wish to speak with no one because he thinks they'll hurt him

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:07 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(please log in to view the image)

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:08 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

it'll make sense when I use it more

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:07 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 08:05 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i'm still in for this, my internet just crapped out at home, so i'm gonna wait till it's back to join

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 06:12 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name; John Locke
Age; 18
Gender; male
Sexual Orientation; straight
Height: 6'
Weight; 180 pounds
Body Type: muscular
Powers; terrakenisis
Bio; haven't thought of one yet

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 04:34 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Name; Tommy McFly
Age; 78 (appears 20)
Gender; male
Sexual Orientation; straight (sexually uncomfortable though)
Height:6'2"
Weight; 145 lbs.
Body Type: tall, awkward looking
Powers; vampirism : super strength agility etc. glamour (follows the rules of the show tru blood)
Bio; Tommy is an eccentric inventor type. He is very clever and funny, but in an awkward way. He loves making people squirm. Though he is a vampire, he usually hides his power as experiences have shown that most people reject vampires. He set himself up at teen camp when he realized he needed teenage blood for a new invention (which will be revealed later)

I got everything!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 02:14 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

You watch true blood

Aproved !

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 08:36 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
Name; John Locke
Age; 18
Gender; male
Sexual Orientation; straight
Height: 6'
Weight; 180 pounds
Body Type: muscular
Powers; terrakenisis
Bio; he was born in a small town in the canadian rocky mountains, lower BC. he grew up, discovering his powers at a surprisingly early age and trained himself slightly, he used meditation to get in touch with it. philosophically he was very mature, reading "the republic", and "beyond good and evil" at age 10. he believed himself to be some sort of modern day Budha cept with different beliefs. at age 16 his family moved for to a mining town for work. he got a job with his dad working in an underground mine, he was just over 16, which meant getting it with a fake age. his parents only let him do it because they really needed the money and knew with his gift he would be completely safe.
a year later,
while working in the mine he often worked almost alone with his father and frequently used his powers instead of equipment. he was still thinking he was completely unique at this time and on a scale between 1 and 10 his powers were at a solid 3.5 in mastery. (excuse this next part if it seems impossible to happen)
he was working in a 3 man team, the third person was a older man well into his 50's. John accidentally applied too much force on some unusually hard rock and cracked it much further than intended, almost causing a cave in, which attracted the attention of the old miner indeed, but also went into an unkown water bed, their section of the mine suddenly started filling up with water. except it stopped just short of the three and started flowing around them, a very startled john noticed it was the old man stopping the water with his mind, it started retreating back into the cracks and john used his powers to close it off. this was john's first interaction with another person with powers, he then spent most of his free-time learning about it from the old man and trained more intensely with his powers than before. he discovered this camp from the old man and the following year left for this camp. he has intentions of joing the army afterwards when he's 19, figuring in a desert, he could be more than useful.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 02:08 AM
Cammii

Eh,you know ur already aproved.(:

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 02:31 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

...i did not, but i had to do it anyway, congrats on the baby btw

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 03:13 AM
Cammii

Ah sorry.
And thank you (:

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 05:03 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

almost 3 months, can't remember when my sister could tell the gender, but do you know?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 05:50 AM
Cammii

You can witha 3d sonogra,but im going on 13 weeks now,i half to wait couple more weeks till i find out.Doctors think its a little girl, or two .

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 08:33 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

twins, thats cool, my sister had to wait a long time cause the kid had her legs crossed

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 08:40 PM
Cammii

Yea they think they see two,Her kid had there legs crossed?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 10:37 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ya something like that, couldn't see the 'gender', if you know what i mean

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 10:41 PM