KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp [Sign in]

Teenage Camp [Sign in]
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Aw baby's love to do that stuff inside the moms.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 01:43 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

I wouldn't really know

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 02:10 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Hi i ws wondering if I could join if it's not too late

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 01:52 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Yes you can

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 05:28 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name; Regelion Mura

Age; 17

Gender; male

Sexual Orientation; Straight

Height: 5,10

Weight; 145

Body Type: skinny slight muscular and athletic

Powers;Or if your half human/animal. Mastery any weapon he touches

Bio; Regelion always felt like he was different from most people He grew up in a dojo so you would imagine there being alot of weapons in a dojo some how even when he first started to train in the art of armed combat people called him a prodigy he used the weapon as if he was born knowing how to use it Regelion has always been a playful person and a constant flirt but when he gets mad with a weapon in his hands he can't control how he uses it one day something happened that got Regelion mad while he was training in the dojo with nunchuku he lost control and ended up some how destroying the dojo without even noticing ever since he was little he had always been a weapon fanatic Regelion likes to make friends but he trys to show that people shouldn't excuse kindness for weakness Regelion always carries around with him 3 none lethal weapons in a sword cover just in case he needs to use any of them

Is this good also how should I start

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 01:46 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name; Regelion Mura

Age; 17

Gender; male

Height: 5,10

Weight; 145

Body Type: skinny slight muscular and athletic

Powers;Or if your half human/animal. Mastery any weapon he touches

Bio; Regelion always felt like he was different from most people He grew up in a dojo so you would imagine there being alot of weapons in a dojo some how even when he first started to train in the art of armed combat people called him a prodigy he used the weapon as if he was born knowing how to use it Regelion has always been a playful person and a constant flirt but when he gets mad with a weapon in his hands he can't control how he uses it one day something happened that got Regelion mad while he was training in the dojo with nunchuku he lost control and ended up some how destroying the dojo without even noticing ever since he was little he had always been a weapon fanatic Regelion likes to make friends but he trys to show that people shouldn't excuse kindness for weakness Regelion always carries around with him 3 none lethal weapons in a sword cover just in case he needs to use any of them

Is this good also how should I start

Also pic coming soon but he does where a Japanese school uniform a lot

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 01:49 PM
Cammii

Good job,sorry i've been busy if people can send out pm's to people that have signed up to start rollplying.Because work the baby stuff, school, court ect is geting me more busy.I am at school right now =P

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 04:38 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I had sudden inspiration for a character, and I wanted to know if I could join this one.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 10:44 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

This is my character scratch the whole Japanese school uniform thing

(please log in to view the image)

If you can't see it then here's the link
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/...g2/752f9f36.jpg

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 08:08 AM
Cammii

I'm back,for a little while,everyone can join,i wont say no to anyone.Anything is open, if i find something wrong for some godly reason which is rare ill let you know with your person,but have fun.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 03:29 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Name; Ion (Neutral, Positive, Negative)
Age; 18
Gender; Male
Height:
Neutral: 6'
Positive: 6'2"
Negative: 5' 10"
Weight; 170 lbs
Body Type: Neutral is normal. Positive is Muscular. Negative is Thin.

Powers; Positive: Attack based powers; control of light; Ex.: Light Swords and Guns.

Neutral: Normal Human; in good physical shape

Negative: Transportation/Defense based powers; Powers like a weakened Negative Man. Able to flit short distances at high speeds, and phase through physical objects, also can create weak forcefields.

Bio; Ion wasn't always how they are now. They used to be a normal human, until an accident happened that split his mind into three parts.

Positive controls Happiness and Excitement, but also Anger, Hate and Pride.

Negative controls Sadness, Boredom and Shame.

Neutral can feel all emotions, though it is a mental strain not to shift into one of his Alter-egos. Neutral is also the only one of the three able to feel Love.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 07:10 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name:
Amitee Rousseau

Sexual Orientation:
'orientation' matters little to her.

Height:
5'2

Weight:

Body Type:
She's short, with a healthy athletic build.

Powers:
She can give life and vitality to trees and plants in an incredible way, and will them how she desires. she can also turn into a wolf.

Bio:

On an eve in the french countryside, at the foot of an American military base a basket was found, in which lay a young child, an infant, with a small card inscribed with one word; méchant. A French American on base, upon reading it reddened and advised they discard it. A decision had to be made. The soldiers on base were told they could not send the child to the states without proper paperwork from a french authoritarian ( god knew they didn't need to be accused of kidnapping a mere child! ) but no one in the french embassy seemed to wish to take on this problem. And so it was that the child would stay,for the moment at least. When the dealings of a name came up, the young men sheepishly endowed her with the title of a french town known for it's beauty, Amitee, and her surname was the name of the base.

In her time growing on the military base, Amitee was taught and doted by the soldiers, but also embraced tightly. For they knew some strange had occurred inside her. something that was the reason she had been left to her fate. The nurse left to her care was a kindly young woman of only twenty two, who walked in one evening to feed her and found what appeared to be a puppy in her place. Scared, she left to pull in a general but upon her return the baby lay sound asleep. Occurrences like this become more and more common, and those 'in on ' the secret decided for her own good, to keep it just that, a secret.

When the child was old enough to walk, she would sit and play in the driest dirt, with the sickliest little weeds only to be found squealing with laughter over a patch of wildflowers that stood proudly in the ground.

The rest, you may say, is history. maybe she would have lived out happily on that base, perhaps she night have enlisted herself. But that did not happen. As she matured, new commanders came into power. They were angered that their questions about the girl could not be answered, and so they deemed she be turned out to let her fare on her own. Finally someone approached her, quietly, secretly. her friend, a young soldier showed her a brochure. he also held a plane ticket. The brochure was for the camp, and the ticket, which they had all pitched in to get, would send her into the states. she understood, and the day she left, her beautiful gardens all began to wither, and shortly died.

Appearance:
Amitee is short, at 5'2 and built quite well. She's got golden chin length hair and bright blue eyes, her skin is fairly pale and her attire is casual, usually old cargo pants and a tank top, as she was used to on the base.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 02:43 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

OMFG WC! omg i havnt seen you in forever! (:

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 06:50 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Sorry, I forgot to put the appearances.

Negative: Black t-shirt and Hoodie, with black pants and black converse all-stars. Very Pale skin and black hair.

Neutral: Blue jeans and spiky brown hair.

Positive: White dress shirt and bright yellow suit and pants, with white shoes. Hair is so blonde its almost white.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 11:59 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cammii

Makes you all festive, doesn't it? big grin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 12:06 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I know it! I've been working like crazy and *cough* sorta forgot some passwords * cough*

how are you girl? and oooh babies! Exciting!!
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
<3

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 12:13 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Originally posted by Cherrywild
I know it! I've been working like crazy and *cough* sorta forgot some passwords * cough*

how are you girl? and oooh babies! Exciting!! <3

Lol,it's nice to see your back and remember your password, work gets the best of us lol.

I'm pretty good, Yea I am having twins the doctors think ,so I am over joyed.How about you (:

Originally posted by Q'Anilia

Lol yes it does.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:13 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Lol,it's nice to see your back and remember your password, work gets the best of us lol.

I'm pretty good, Yea I am having twins the doctors think ,so I am over joyed.How about you (:

Likewise, I'm glad I did. and It certainly does...

That's wonderful. you better keep me updated on the pregnancy (;

I'm doing pretty well. Classes coming to an end has given me a good bit of time to just relax, and right now I'm back home for the holidays, so thats kinda nice.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:19 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

"No me and my girlfriend broke up before i came here,i dont know how long i will be here.And me and my boyfriend arnt on talking or dating terms anymore,kind of a bumer."

no expression

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:20 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Run away Demon, she's not the faithful type.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:21 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote