KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp [Sign in]

Teenage Camp [Sign in]
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
no expression

What ?

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:27 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Run away Demon, she's not the faithful type.

It's called a triangle relshonship,check it up.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:28 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Cammii
What ?

Funny, I have the same question in mind big grin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:28 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

People do have a boyfriend and girlfriend at the same time, it's not unfaithful both know, Triangle relshonship very commen in my area.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:32 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

No, actually it is called a "Love Triangle" if we want to use correct terms smile If that is the case with that character, I don't like her. I hate Polyamory. I can't see it as love.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:33 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Ok then, You don't half to like her,feel/think the way you do want, but to save the problems don't say anything.We can all think differnt need to voice it to start a arguement.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:36 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I did.

quote:
Triangles
A triangle is a three-person relationship system. It is considered the building block or "molecule" of larger emotional systems because a triangle is the smallest stable relationship system. A two-person system is unstable because it tolerates little tension before involving a third person. A triangle can contain much more tension without involving another person because the tension can shift around three relationships. If the tension is too high for one triangle to contain, it spreads to a series of "interlocking" triangles.

Spreading the tension can stabilize a system, but nothing gets resolved. People's actions in a triangle reflect their efforts to ensure their emotional attachments to important others, their reactions to too much intensity in the attachments, and their taking sides in the conflicts of others.

Paradoxically, a triangle is more stable than a dyad, but a triangle creates an "odd man out," which is a very difficult position for individuals to tolerate. Anxiety generated by anticipating or being the odd one out is a potent force in triangles. The patterns in a triangle change with increasing tension. In calm periods, two people are comfortably close "insiders" and the third person is an uncomfortable "outsider." The insiders actively exclude the outsider and the outsider works to get closer to one of them.

Someone is always uncomfortable in a triangle and pushing for change. The insiders solidify their bond by choosing each other in preference to the less desirable outsider. Someone choosing another person over oneself arouses particularly intense feelings of rejection. If mild to moderate tension develops between the insiders, the most uncomfortable one will move closer to the outsider. One of the original insiders now becomes the new outsider and the original outsider is now an insider. The new outsider will make predictable moves to restore closeness with one of the insiders.

At moderate levels of tension, triangles usually have one side in conflict and two sides in harmony. The conflict is not inherent in the relationship in which it exists but reflects the overall functioning of the triangle. At a high level of tension, the outside position becomes the most desirable. If severe conflict erupts between the insiders, one insider opts for the outside position by getting the current outsider fighting with the other insider. If the maneuvering insider is successful, he gains the more comfortable position of watching the other two people fight. When the tension and conflict subside, the outsider will try to regain an inside position.

Triangles contribute significantly to the development of clinical problems. Getting pushed from an inside to an outside position can trigger a depression or perhaps even a physical illness. Two parents intensely focusing on what is wrong with a child can trigger serious rebellion in the child.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:38 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Alright nice to know, now drop it.Thank you.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:40 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Ok then, You don't half to like her,feel/think the way you do want, but to save the problems don't say anything.We can all think differnt need to voice it to start a arguement.

I didn't have any intentions to start an argument stick out tongue I was curious, and I still am. What do you like so much about Love Triangles? smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:44 AM
Cammii

Oh,I took it the wrong way.Sorry.
I don't get into many Love Triangles I am open minded.Anyway i like them because of how i can love two people at once and they can both love each other. I believe the heart can love more than once, We all fall in and out of love pretty easy.

But mainly i stick to Females,males make me sick.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:49 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I didn't have any intentions to start an argument stick out tongue I was curious, and I still am. What do you like so much about Love Triangles? smile

You Finnish liar!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:53 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I did.

Owned

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 10:03 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

males make me sick

Sucks to be pregnant then. I wish you the best of luck. You will for sure need it

Is this a recent discovery?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 01:00 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Thank you hun.
No i have known for three months.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 01:50 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

What i do

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 04:16 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I'm all for a triangle relationship I wouldn't mind if the girl I dated was dating another girl shoot most of the women i do date are Bi and its cool I do end up getting along with her girlfriend that's the good thing cool doctor happy love rock ninja pirate laughing evil face

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 01:54 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

This thread shriek maturity smile Open for registration?

Perspective

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 02:03 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Demonking1
I'm all for a triangle relationship I wouldn't mind if the girl I dated was dating another girl shoot most of the women i do date are Bi and its cool I do end up getting along with her girlfriend that's the good thing cool doctor happy love rock ninja pirate laughing evil face

So what would you do if you wanted to get married?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:10 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I believe that it should be just between two people so that no one is ever left out in the cold.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:18 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by Leytenánt Book
I believe that it should be just between two people so that no one is ever left out in the cold.
i agree thats bullcrap that you can be happy with 3 woman

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:09 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote