KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp [Sign in]

Teenage Camp [Sign in]
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

It's up to people really, I mean if you want to get married,but the thing is that gay marriage is still banned in most states.Some do let two woman or two man get married. But the only place i know that you can marry more than one is south asia. But that is for a single man to marry more than one woman.Or marry a animal . Many love triangles are shuned upon,But i believe people should have the right to be in any type of relshonship they want. The only thing im a agenst really is a woman or man marrying a animal .I see no point there,but what ever makes someone happy should be allowed . Many people will turn there shoulder on.

If three people can be happy with each other and all get along and shair and can work with that type of relshonship.You should just let it be because we can have the finger pointed back as a man and woman are wrong togather.But yet its more comman then gay couples or triangle or square relshonship.The other thing i don't like or don't get and dont think should be out there is a relshonship with 5 people and more,thats just a "sex group"

Everyone feels differnt,and put downs or stupid comments are really pointless.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 08:36 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

On this current point I must say that it is humanly impossible to love two people just as much. Triangular relationships are doomed from the start. Either they will not last or someone will end up hurt.

Perspective

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 09:02 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

You can love more than once,its up to your heart,have you even tryed ?.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 09:38 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

With all the respect in my heart, you are wrong and you are missing my point. It is humanly impossible to love two people equally much. It is our nature. You can not control your emotions, it is one of few things that can not be manipulated according to your needs with drugs and technology. It is a law of the human mind. There will always be averts, incompletion that prevent you from absolute satisfaction.

Perspective

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 10:11 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cammii
It's up to people really, I mean if you want to get married,but the thing is that gay marriage is still banned in most states.Some do let two woman or two man get married. But the only place i know that you can marry more than one is south asia. But that is for a single man to marry more than one woman.Or marry a animal . Many love triangles are shuned upon,But i believe people should have the right to be in any type of relshonship they want. The only thing im a agenst really is a woman or man marrying a animal .I see no point there,but what ever makes someone happy should be allowed . Many people will turn there shoulder on.

If three people can be happy with each other and all get along and shair and can work with that type of relshonship.You should just let it be because we can have the finger pointed back as a man and woman are wrong togather.But yet its more comman then gay couples or triangle or square relshonship.The other thing i don't like or don't get and dont think should be out there is a relshonship with 5 people and more,thats just a "sex group"

Square relationship?no expression

Why and how can you love two or three people but not four? It's only a sex group if the only thing they do together is have sex which can be said about triangle and "square" relationships.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 10:49 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Hey i dont like thouse things, i dont get them.

Ending this topic if you want to talk about it, take it to pm's with each other.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 10:53 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ my opinion in UHRP player information, if at all valued. smile }

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 11:07 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Edit. Accidentally posted.

Perspective

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 11:10 PM
Rapidash

Name; Aqua Marine
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Sexual Orientation; Homosexual
Height: 5'2"
Weight; 113 lbs
Body Type: Short and slender
Powers; Immovability, Hair control. Aqua's two powers are linked although has separate functions. When Aqua is standing still, her hair project a mystical force beneath her feet that protect herself and the immediate area that she is standing on from any and all harm and effects. During this state, there are no means in the known universe to move her unless she herself want to.
Her second power is her ability to control her hair as she wish. As if containing muscles, she can use her strands of hair as arms. Her hair however unlike her is not limited by weight and gravity. She can lift any object she can properly grip, regardless of weight. Her hair is also highly durable, as proved when the tools broke during an attempted haircut when she was younger.
Bio; Aqua is a straight shooter when around females. She says what she wants, when she thinks of it. Lying to a fellow woman is not an option to her. Although when it comes to males, Aqua is petrified. She is uncomfortable around them, she swallow her tongue, she is embarrassed, clumsy and distracted.

Aqua grew up with a highly protective mother and no father. During her up-growth, her mother constantly told Aqua how horrible men were and shared both truths and lies with her daughter on the male gender. After having been exposed to this for sixteen years on a daily basis, Aqua wants nothing to do with males. She does not find them attractive, she does not like the sound of their voice, she does not like physical contact with them and she certainly does not like the fact that they are not females.

When it comes to females, Aqua has a submissive personality. She enjoy listening to conversations, sit and just watch women do whatever, she enjoy activities with women, she relate each female to her own mother who she loves extremely dearly. Whenever in a conversation with another woman, Aqua seek for traits in the female that remind Aqua of her mother.

Her favorite activity when by herself is to sit and listen to music. If she would be sent to an island all by herself for an unknown amount of time, she would pack at least three music players just in case and fill an entire bag with batteries.
Another interest of hers is cooking. She is absolutely terrible at it and lack the will to learn properly. She enjoy cooking and she enjoy food, but she does not enjoy learning. Her mother often compared Aqua's cooking to Indiana Jones adventures.

Perspective

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 11:31 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So what would you do if you wanted to get married?
if thats the case theres always polygamy

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:51 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

i didn't know people could marry animals in some places thats just sick who does that

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:53 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Everyone i will be off for a couple days my aunt just passed and i will be gone, i will be checking on my phone.

Rapidash your aproved.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:54 AM
Cammii

Originally posted by Demonking1
i didn't know people could marry animals in some places thats just sick who does that

Well it's with pakistans, and others near there, You can marry a dog over there.They believe in differnt things, but it's how they live. No offence to anyone that is from there, but i believe that is a horribul place for woman and childern.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:55 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Everyone i will be off for a couple days my aunt just passed and i will be gone, i will be checking on my phone.

Rapidash your aproved.
im sorry for your lose i hope you are okay where you close

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:02 AM
Cammii

Thank you, And we close doesnt even come near how our relshonship was, she was my life.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:13 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

aww I'm sorry to hear that she passed but now god is making sure shes happy like you made her sees now watching over you angel

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:23 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

That sucks, man.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 05:00 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Truely sorry for your loss Cam. Hang in there and keep smiling.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 05:03 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Thanks you guys.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 05:16 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

So Cammii how are you doing since the funeral

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:20 PM