KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp [Sign in]

Teenage Camp [Sign in]
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Wow! That is one very insensate post.

Sorry for your loss, Cammii

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Nov 28th, 2009 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:40 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Thank you dear.

How is every everyone

And yes i been doing better since the awake and everything.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:48 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mel_ROX_ursox
ROCK STAR

Name: Mel Spherus
Sexual Orientation: straight
Height: 5'7
Weight:140
Body Type: mid length blond hair, blue eyes,athletic build.
Powers: with his voice mel can do a number of things: put people to sleep, bust their ear drums by screaming, and his strongest powerof manipulation control .
Bio: Mel was raised with his family in a decent sized city, with his parents love he was able to a lot of things and get with it. Mel being raised in a strong christian family he would go to church and put every one to sleep while singing in the coir no one knew how this was possible or who did ... but Mel sure did .
as years passed on Mel would get in fights with his Mom who soon enough became deaf over Mel's screaming.

well Mel turned 18 and had learned of his powers and promised to never use them for harm again, he became more mature and stopped singing when people where around . he thought he had complete control . one day he had been talking to his friend about how funny it would be to jump in front of a bus. sure enough his friend jump in front of a bus and killed himself . Mel never felt the same he had no idea what had happened. his mother and father soon enough sent him to this camp to control his powers better.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 07:13 AM
mel_ROX_ursox is currently offline Click here to Send mel_ROX_ursox a Private Message Find more posts by mel_ROX_ursox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mel_ROX_ursox
ROCK STAR

ummm bump ....

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 08:05 AM
mel_ROX_ursox is currently offline Click here to Send mel_ROX_ursox a Private Message Find more posts by mel_ROX_ursox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Your aproved.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 10:01 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mel_ROX_ursox
ROCK STAR

sweet! way to be a sweet heart big grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 12:36 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so Cammii are you and your baby doing

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 09:14 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

No problem hun,sorry i couldnt get to you sooner but i was at work when i checked ur thing and i couldnt respond fast.

Well me and my baby are doing ok.But I am geting surgry done because something is failing my my gul bladder,and its making me really sick. But in six weeks i will know if it's a girl or boy. (:
And how are you my dear.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:00 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Good luck with surgery Camii

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 09:20 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Thanks,Oh and while im out soon people keep a eye on the rollplay
please and thank you.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:05 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

So Cammii when are you going under surgery is it like next week or the week after that i cant wait to hear your babys sex it sounds so awesome i was happy when my sister had a baby she was so cute even though i have to baby sit for her like eevery day

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 04:29 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

In two weeks,Right now i am rushing to get everything done,picking up more shifts at work to pay bills a head of time.And trying to get time off of school.Two weeks are very short "/.

6 weeks till i know,well now its 5 more weeks.Babys are amazing, best feeling in the world.I want a little girl so bad.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:11 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cammii
In two weeks,Right now i am rushing to get everything done,picking up more shifts at work to pay bills a head of time.And trying to get time off of school.Two weeks are very short "/.

6 weeks till i know,well now its 5 more weeks.Babys are amazing, best feeling in the world.I want a little girl so bad.

No worries, Cammii. I hope all goes well for you and the baby. smile

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:15 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Thank you.
I hope the babys doing well
I heard the heart beat four days ago.
161 which is perfect for the baby.
Growing bigger than normal
But the thing is that i've been bleeding in that one place heavy and its from the baby the doctor said something is happening.So i am praying everything is ok.Ill find out tomorrow and ill let everyone know.Thanks everyone (:

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 11:04 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cammii
Thank you.
I hope the babys doing well
I heard the heart beat four days ago.
161 which is perfect for the baby.
Growing bigger than normal
But the thing is that i've been bleeding in that one place heavy and its from the baby the doctor said something is happening.So i am praying everything is ok.Ill find out tomorrow and ill let everyone know.Thanks everyone (:

You're welcome, Cammii. Praying for ya. smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 03:25 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so hows it going so far Cammii

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 01:48 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

So is this the end of the rp or what whats going to happen

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:55 AM