KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Underworld: (Sign up, OOC chat, Ideas and Discussion Thread)

The Underworld: (Sign up, OOC chat, Ideas and Discussion Thread)
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cammii
Lol I'm sorry i didnt see your post when i posted lol.

'S all good. wink

We have a Human savior... Olivia! big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:46 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Indeed us humans have got to stick together. Time to brainstorm

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:52 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Yes! Humans... unite! Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:55 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lol

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:06 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenAD
FFvii

awesome you opened the rp i will post in a bit then going be nosy now and read up on what you lot have posted so far.

Thanks for the sig TxG

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:21 AM
LaurenAD is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenAD a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenAD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

wow. we have a slayer on the loose. RUN FROM OLIVIA, RUN!

(good thing my chars. ain't affected. lol)

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:17 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kisshu
I am here

Name: Malachi
Race/Breed: Warlock
Misc: a goth type of character, He wears a pentagram amulet around his neck, has tattooed symbols on his body. he practices the craft frequently. He main weapon is a dark wooden staff with the head of it the shape of a skull. he has high advanced levels of incredible mind powers, he can open find out things, control, block,use and borrow people or creatures minds, he also has medium levels of telekinesis and psychokinesis. and his greatest power is fire his favorite element. he is very dark and has handsome and bewitching features that he uses to seduce and entice enemys or toy with them. don't turn your back on him he is not one to trust.

Pic of Malachi

Attachment: malachi- warlock.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:05 AM
Kisshu is currently offline Click here to Send Kisshu a Private Message Find more posts by Kisshu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kisshu
I am here

Name: Matt
Race/Breed: Human
Misc: lives in the residence hower he is currently at the arena he is a blacksmith so he he is preparing the weapons he will also be a valued help in the upcoming wars that are fast approaching.

will find a pic after wink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:20 AM
Kisshu is currently offline Click here to Send Kisshu a Private Message Find more posts by Kisshu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Name: Selene
Race/Breed: Were-Cat
Misc:
Powers: Cat abilites, high jumper, quick reflexes, good balance, speed, strength, psycic intuition pheromonal scent to trance opposition.
Weapon: Cat whip.
Items: Think of them later.
And find a pic after as well XD

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 05:47 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
wow. we have a slayer on the loose. RUN FROM OLIVIA, RUN!

(good thing my chars. ain't affected. lol)

Wait she kills vampiers 0.o

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:20 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by Cammii
Wait she kills vampiers 0.o

Yikes! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:31 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

lol so olivia is a slayer. Damn she going go bad ass on the vamps and the other ones. XD

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:36 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lmao I'm going to kick some ass. Slayer style oh buffy and faith would be like hell yeah sister wahey

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:36 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Btw im just going to add to olivia's sheet. She has a bow gun, stakes, garlic, silver gun with lethal silver bullets, crosses, scythe, other stuff plus she has slayer powers. Strength, speed and tough the usual really lol

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:52 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by Blue Gothic
Btw im just going to add to olivia's sheet. She has a bow gun, stakes, garlic, silver gun with lethal silver bullets, crosses, scythe, other stuff plus she has slayer powers. Strength, speed and tough the usual really lol

Can Rose and Jake help too, Gothic? smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:03 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

harry and lara's on your side, gothic xD don't kill em. teeheeehee

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:06 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lol XD. think lara, harry, mark, and cammii missed the concept of mine and Txg's posts, it's cool nah we at the arena now olivia was actually aiming the bow gun at cammii, lara, mark and harry. Lmao not Rose hehe

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 08:10 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

xD oh, and I'm adding a crucifix to Harry's equip. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 08:50 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

cool

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 11:59 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Tika
Race/Breed: Female dwarf
Misc: She's a fiesty little thing, trickster, likes her booze,
She carries a small glow staff, can go invisible and has transportation powers, as well as being super fast. Shes comical, witty and is a rogue dwarf and don't approve of the imane treatment of the humans.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 06:32 PM