KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Underworld: (Sign up, OOC chat, Ideas and Discussion Thread)

The Underworld: (Sign up, OOC chat, Ideas and Discussion Thread)
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Gothic
Lol XD. think lara, harry, mark, and cammii missed the concept of mine and Txg's posts, it's cool nah we at the arena now olivia was actually aiming the bow gun at cammii, lara, mark and harry. Lmao not Rose hehe

Ooooooh! Sorry, Gothic. laughing

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:10 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenAD
FFvii

Name: Lauren
Race/Breed human
Misc: is a slave to the breeds. is currently at the arena serving refreshments to them. she hates it. she has no powers, but has numerous items to keep the vampires and Lychans and other races from coming to close to her.
Appearance

Thanks for the sig TxG

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:27 PM
LaurenAD is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenAD a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenAD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Gothic
Lol XD. think lara, harry, mark, and cammii missed the concept of mine and Txg's posts, it's cool nah we at the arena now olivia was actually aiming the bow gun at cammii, lara, mark and harry. Lmao not Rose hehe

Wait what o.o
What did i do to you to make you want to kill me stick out tongue .

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 08:10 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lol nah its cool my mistake. XD

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 08:33 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Well, Hallelujah! laughing

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 12:47 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I tried this a year ago and no one was interested and now I miss it. F*&k me

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 11:40 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

you haven't missed it. In fact we are just getting to the good stuff where everything just about to kick off

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 08:03 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

I'm going to be gone for a couple days someone please just keep me posted

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:45 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

ok np will do, take care cammii. smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:53 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Vincenzo Agrippa
Race/Breed: Lycan
Misc: Vincenzo was born in 503 A.D. In a small town North of Latium, Italia in the agriculture Province of Andolinni. His Family was caught in the devistation of the Visigoths,invaders from the north. Being part of a once wealthy Farming Family he found himself alone and starving. He lived off the lands until a time when he came accross a pack of wolves feasting on a carcuss, or so he thought. His starvation made him brave and he rushed in to scare them away but he realized they were not ordinary Wolves. They were Lycan. Understanding that he was not in a position to take these creatures on he ran. A Lycan, who he found out laters name was Tallos, chased him down and captured him. For what ever reason the Beast felt for him and offered him a new way of life out of poverty. He would no longer be a subject but a Master. Vincenzo excepted tthe offer and willingly became a Lycan. Tallos was like a Father to him and he loved him for bringing him out of his dispare. Every since he vowed to protect and fight for his kind as long as there was a threat from the Vampire. He dedicates his life to the freedom of lycans against the yoke of the enslaving Vampire and is an ancient and Powerful asset to the Lycan cause.
Appearance: 6' tall Long Hair , Black eyes. when in Lycan form he is Black furred and White eyes.

He is an expert in Weaponry. He carries 2 Gladius and a H&K MP5 with Ultra Violet Bullets.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:31 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

very nice.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:36 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Oh yeah.What era are we starting this in? Is it Modern times? And What City or part of the world?

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Nov 12th, 2009 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:40 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

modern I guess. but everyone is at different ages and are from different periods in time in terms of syle and dress and weaponry that sort of thing. but everyone is in the underworld not on the surface.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:44 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Who else is a Lycan on here? I need to Pm them.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:51 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

me I'm playing one I'm trying to think who else I will let you know

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:57 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I just wrote a plot theme. I hope its ok and Im not overstepping.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 07:16 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

your post is fine. Most of the lycans, vampires, humans and other creatures are at the arena but its a good introduction for your character i like it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 07:37 PM
Cammii

Thanks txg .Hey I'm on where can i jump in to kinda keep up while I'm off so much.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 09:28 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

just act like ur already dressed in the guard uniforms and are with the others by the cage. Charmaine's character Selene an evil werecat who thinks u lot are actual guards is asking why u and the rest are away from ur posts etc so just act like a guard and don't blow your cover lol. Not yet at least

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 10:21 PM
DangerousBeauty

Name: Tristen Mabel
Misc: She was born free but somehow she ended up here. She doesn't remember what happened. One moment she was walking home from the store, the next she was waking up in a cage. She's been here since.
Race: human
Appearance: her eyes are so brown that they are gold. She has dark brown hair that reaches her elbows. She is thin and light. But her body is toned. She was a track runner in college.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 02:36 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote