KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp RP.

Teenage Camp RP.
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

"Fagg"
Cammii spoke,and sat down .She didn't feel like fighting with someone so pointless . He is trying to get under her skin,and she wasnt going to let him.

Cammii opened her bag,If it was "ok" to smoke on the bus ,she could also.She pulled a newport out between her fingers and lit it. She's been smoking to long.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:52 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Gavin had to chuckle, he liked Jacob's up front attitude, he seemed like the kind of guy you'd want on your side if things got rough. The other two girls, especially one of them, were infuriated at his behaviour. Gavin winked roguishly at the two girls, cocking his face into a twisted smile and laughed.

His attention turned from the girls back into his own head, wondering what time this damned bus trip would end, be could slowly feel one of his headaches coming on. Instinctively, he reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle of pills, taking one out and swallowing it. The only thing that kept him from suffering from these migraines were these pills, without them he'd be lost.

"Annoying aren't they?" He said over to Jacob who seemed to be more focused on his cigarette than anything else around him. The two girls were talking angrily and Gavin merely shrugged. Just another day after all.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:56 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

[Well it seems,everyone has gotten on the bus,If you havnt,you already are on.And your at the camp,for people who havnt caught up]

Cammii felt a stop,she looked out the window they have reached the camp,she looked at meg and nodded,to talk to her later.She grabed her bags as soon as the doors open and headed off.Holding her siggerate in her mouth ,she had no clue where to go.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:02 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed again at the said attempt at a comeback. "Looks like I'm a British Cigarette... at least in Miss Priss' eyes." He looked back to Gavin and nodded most agreeably. "More annoying than cops."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:32 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

"It wasn't a insult "

Cammii called back,she walked off to the office area,geting her dorm number,three.She headed off with her bags,and set her bags down puting her ciggerate out she walked out.The fresh air felt good on her skin she took her hoody off to take in the sun on her skin.She looked around,and put her hands out and closed her eyes,she slowly disapiered,Leting her body cells split apart ,into nothing.She felt at peace.
She soon let her self form back.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:36 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Gavin cracked a smiled and hoisted up his personal belongings. "I'll see you around then." He nodded to Jacob and exited the bus. The air had a nice ting to it, and even Gavin had to take a moment to breathe it all in. He checked over his schedule, Cabin 1, great.

He trudged off, taking a roundabout way through the camp, examining various points of interest. All of the other camp goers were busily and excitedly moving about, chatting and hugging, old friends meeting up, Gavin sneered, and kept his bag close.

The cabin he had to admit was quite impressive, being by the looks of it two stories and containing plumbing and electricity. Surprised as this, he pushed open the door to find it empty, a nice fire going in the place and everything quiet and peaceful. Perhaps it wasn't going to be so bad after all. He toured the cabin and was extremely shocked to find an average TV set hooked up, as well as an indoor bathroom - but no shower. The shower was outside in a seperate building, nothing like public bathing.

He chuckled and headed upstairs, there was a series of rooms, he took the one at the far end and unpacked his things. A nice desk and average sized bed were spread out before him for the taking. He unpacked slowly, not really in any sort of hurry before heading back outside for some fresh air. Apparently there was a lake nearby according to the handout he'd received, perhaps he'd head there and take a nap. Stuffing his hands into his pockets he trudged off in search of something to do.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:32 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stood, towering over most of the other on the bus, and reached up to grab his Gibson SG. It was his first guitar, and no matter what, if he had the chance, he would play it as best he could. He forcefully pushed other out of his way so that he could walk up to the front desk. The attendant at the desk was taking too long so he hopped past her and grabbed the first key he could, Cabin 1. He trudged along the trail towards the cabin to see that the door had been left unlocked. He reached for the key and saw that he had a second key in his hand, Cabin 3 as well.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:00 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Megan rolled her eyes, and stepped off the bus. "Some people just doesn't know when to be nice." She said, annoyed. She grabbed her key from the front desk, headed straight to her room. She noticed, though, the cabin numbers in Jacob's hand, so she passed by for a quick electronic mayhem before she slipped into her room. Jacob's cabin grew dark and the electricity won't go on. Satisfied, she ran to her room, laughing to herself.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:21 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Cammii seen meg laughing and she went into her room,she looked over to see Jacob,now she knew what was funny.She studyed close to the key in his hand,three.That couldnt be right,not at all,she was not shairing her room with a rude guy.
She quickly walked to her room and locked the door,so if she seen the number right she would know she was right.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:27 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed at the failing power and walked around to the breaker. Placing his hand on the fuse box, he closed his eyes, seeing all of it's inner workings. He flipped the main breaker down and waited for a minute before flipping back up, watching the power come back on. "Amateurs." Walking into the cabin he wanted to make sure the other person was there, because if they were, he would just go to cabin three. He set down his amplifier and stood looking for a plug.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:32 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Now that's just not fair." Megan waved a hand, and the amplifier quickly blew off sparks. "Come on little buddy - let's play just one little trick at your owner." She waved at Cammii, and looked at her room number. "Hm, 3? Maybe you're bunking with me at the other wing - well away from that jerk over there."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:39 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

"Wait whos my room mate?"

Cammii said softly she turned her head to see Jacob,she sighed,her life hated her.She turned back to meg and smirked.

"Wait,I'm going to test him, See how far i can push him. I want to see how tough he really is."

Cammii loved to push at people.

"Wait

Cammii said and unlocked her door, and walked in.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:44 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Megan produced her key. "3, Wing C." She said. "Although, if you want to bunk with that guy there..." She grinned, and smiled. To be safe, she pulled down the amplifier stuck to the ground, pulling at the gravity under it. "If that doesn't get broken, I could always play with the feedback, anyway."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:12 AM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Gavin yawned lazily, sitting down by a small lake that was located just on the outside of the main camp area. He was posted up by two tree's and had immediately taken to the spot, away from everyone else. Now alone, he let his mind wander freely, taking in whatever he could of his surroundings. He strangely felt a stronger force than he normally did when he used his powers, as if the surrounding area almost amplified them. Curiously, he focused his attention on the water, and created a gap that reached about three quarters in, holding the water back he took a step forward to enter, but it merely shut. He cursed quietly, and tried a few more times.

Mostly with the same results but getting progressively better, Gavin decided for a break yawning and stretching out underneath the two pines. He enjoyed the way the breeze played through his hair, and nearly fell asleep, dozing in a strange lingo. He suddenly felt a very powerful sensation nearby, as if someone with immense psychic power was focusing on something, and he sat up and look around. But, the sensation passed the moment he had sat up, shrugging, he tried his water trick one more time, this time able to hold it open for nearly a minute before having to release it back to its normal state. Satisfied, he leaned up against one of the pines and began lifting stones up with his mind and skipping them across the water.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 04:13 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The light on the Amplifier changed from a bright blue to a crimson red, and Jacob's eyes changed with it. It was almost as his very mood had changed with the condition of the amplifier, but it quickly reverted back to normal since it was meant to work the other way around. The amplifier wasn't as much a worldly object as it was better described as a very extention of his body. The light on the amplifier shifted to a cold black to match the hatred he felt for the others at the camp. He pulled up his amplifier without incident and slung it back up onto his back as he lit another cigarette and marched towards Cabin 3.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:15 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Meg eyes widened as she told the tv to watch and listen. Her hand snaked to a cord directing to the tv, and touched it. She saw everything. What the bloody heck is that amplifier? Meg shook her head, and pulled out. She grabbed one of her broken mp3 players, and started to play with it, trying to figure out if she can make some sort of useful gadget off it...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:30 AM
Cammii

Cammii heard someone heading to her cabin,she slowly made her way to the door,Placing her fingers on the screen.So looked around,she soon seen spoted Jacob heading to the door .Cammii moved back and waited for him to enter.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:18 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob kicked the door in forcefully and didn't even as much as glance at Cammii. He just trudged upstairs and picked the room that he wanted, placing his amplifier and his Gibson down gently, debating on whether or not he wanted to play or not.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:23 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Meg had actually built the first heat ray gun in the history of the world when she saw Gavin make stuff float. The heat ray gun fell into pieces, and blink. "Wow. You... you can make them float."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:25 PM
Cammii

"Oh joy , Don't brake the door ."

Cammii rolled her eyes,And pulle out her cell, she quickly checked her phone.And placed it back in her pockets.She got her stuff out of his way and placed it on her side of the room.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:38 PM