KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp RP.

Teenage Camp RP.
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob glanced out the window at all of the other campers showing off their powers. It made him laugh at how weak they seemed to be compared to him, but he quickly pushed those thoughts away. "Never underestimate your enemy." Looking over to his guitar, he decided to use his power for practice, knowing to always be ready at a moments notice. He slowly strummed the notes and a relaxing tone started to fill the air. Feeling energy start to surge through him, he knew he was still able to perform his best abilities.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 08:04 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
he went quizical for a moment.
"you played with swords in school? perhaps i should have gone then" he said as he neared meg and swung the staff at her rib cage, but not overly hard nor fast.

Meg caught it with her sword, and pushed back enough so she could take a step back. She then slashed down on john's shoulder. "I've had some bits of training - i had to convince my parents to let me do it."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 09:11 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"really, i never really went to school after grade 3, spent too much time correcting my teachers" he told meg with a slight laugh, although he was serious. he blocked, side stepped and jabbed with his staff.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 12:15 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Gifted much? I just cheated by asking the computers what the answers are." Meg joked, bending over to roll, and she swiped at his feet with the sword. She then let it smooth into a chain, and had it wrap around John's left foot.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 10:50 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Locke noticed the chain come around his leg, and when she pulled fell flat on his ass and a slight tremor erupeted from where he landed
"ouch"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:29 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Cammii looked around,someone with there powers must of caused that movement.She looked around for a moment confussed but yet knowing she was in no harm . She quickly scanned the area for a couple moments and gave up. Glancing over to Hitosu and than looked around once more.

"Um hello, did you do that ?..Oh well if your are in the dark let me shed some light my friend.This camp is not well known,we are sent here for are reasons.As you can tell we all have powers, like you, we can openly shair them and be safe.Most of us are still working on controling our powers.Because humans do not understand the gift of the powers nor understand how rare they are.If we don't know how to control them it wouldnt be long before we all get taken and put some where to be tested like animals in a lab.So we are here to work on our powers here"

Cammii said trying to smile to help lighten everything up, she looked up to Regelion they both where much taller than her.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:08 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion was ready to reach for his bombs if he needed them but Regelion felt bad that this was the only time he didn't have his bag of weapons on him the most he had was a variety of assorted bombs that he made and what ever he could find on near by they wouldn't do much even thought the truth is Regelion keeps a bomb in ever nook and cranny on his person "Dude whats the deal did you do that" Regelion was hoping he could either find a weapon on the floor or if possible he could get to his room

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:19 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Neutral laughed when she said they'd be taken. He knew all too well what it was like to be tested like an animal.

"She's right, you know. People get scared. They want you gone. Even your parents. They call you freaks and tell you to get out of their house, or they sell you to the government for testing. Luckily for me, I know a guy who's quite adept at getting out of tight situations. Otherwise I would still be there, in that awful place... Anyway, like she said, if we can control our powers, we can hide them."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:55 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Meg staggered a bit under the slight tremor, and pulled the chain back. It collapsed into different gadgets, and she dropped all of them into her small bag. She held out a hand to John. "That was fun. Are you sure you didn't let me win?" She grinned. "I'm not this good."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 10:51 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu felt a presence of being used "Im not here to be someones toy GRRRR i won't be used especially for something mocked upon" Hitosu then looked at Camii and Regelion "Well are you just going to let them treat you like some plaything its great to have met you but i don't feel like being something top then thrown away like an old ragdoll" Hitosu then stomp the ground and made a stony pillar for him to sit upon.

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:21 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by Cherrywild
Here Amitee stood at the door of a quaint looking log cabin, nestled just beside a thicket of trees that gave way to a vast forest. The crowded and lengthy bus ride had been long, and she was happy to be done with it. upon exiting she made her way to an office, received a map and key, and after a short walk here she was. She breathed a sigh of relief. The deep nurturing foliage was a comfort to her. As she inhaled she closed her eyes and silently took in her surroundings, smelling the faintness of rain just passed, earthy and rich soil, healthy birch and oak. Her sensitive ears perceived the scritching and scratching of long boughs blowing calmly against each other. For just a moment she ached for home, but 'home' was really something she never knew. Opening her eyes she came to look down at the, slung from dainty, pale fingers by a winding and twisting plastic chord.

cabin 5

She fiddled with the key a moment and pushed it into the lock, with a twist she slowly opened the door and peeked her head in as if she expected some resident to greet her. The cabin smelled of the wood from which it had come to be, and this satisfied her. Carefully she set down the army grade duffel bag and began to unpack it, placing her neatly folded clothes in a cedar dresser beside the bed. Since it seemed empty, she felt the right to choose, and picked the bed she knew was directly against the wall which bordered the woods. As she straightened her sheets and thick army green comforter, she breathed a soft sigh and her trip, with a sudden wave of exhaustion caught up with her. She let her self fall upon her pillows and thought sleepily back to the itinerary she had received.

Orientation by campfire - 6:00 pm ....1800. ,

She thought. she had some time to relax.

The fresh wilderness air invigorated Aqua vastly who passionately closed her eyes and inhaled a great deal of it through her nose, to such an extent that she ended up standing on her toes robustly. She smiled widely and made her way over to the main cabin where she was supposed to finalize the enlisting to the camp. It was a long and boring process, but towards the end she was given a key with a number and like the wind she dashed out of the boring main cabin and back into the fresh air once more.

Aqua could have sworn that the bright afternoon sun sang a song about days to come for her, but it was nothing more than her music player. It was still easy to confuse the two during a day as beautiful as this one and she stopped maybe just for a moment to simply glare on the sun up in the sky. It warmed her eyes some, but that was not at all a problem. She had not been away from home in so long, that this felt like the start of a new life for her. She had seen nature before, but out here it seemed as if the nature that she had seen was simply a second rate park with dog poop and old ladies.

'Cabin number 5!' She declared and stood in front of a small building. So this is where she is going to stay. It seemed both cozy and warm enough to just might work. She bounced up to the door in a quite cheerful manner as she pulled out the key from her pocket. As she pressed it against the door however, it slid open, seemingly not closer properly last time someone had been into this cottage. Which Aqua quickly figured out meant that she would not be sleeping alone. She just hoped there were no boys inside, or supposed to be.

"Hello?" She stammered quietly, gripping the edge of the door and slowly slid it open just enough to stick her head in and have a peak. She did not have to stick her head far in before she noticed a short female figure with golden hair one one of the beds. She exhaled the breath she had held for the duration of opening the door and smiled as she stepped inside and closed the door. The smell of fresh wood tickled her nose and she sneezed violently as the door closed and she almost stumbled forward. She sniffled some and brushed her nose with her shirt sleeve, turning and looking at the girl already inside the cabin "Sorry about that. Not used to so much nature all at once. I am Aqua Marine. I know, my mother has silly humor"

Aqua bounced over to where her future roommate stood and she threw her sports bag on top of the bed next to hers. She threw herself on the edge of it and was replied by the bouncily mattress, bouncing some where she sat as she pulled her feet on top of the bed and looked at her neighbor intently, with a big smile and round, sparkling eyes.

Perspective

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:50 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu felt a presence of being used "Im not here to be someones toy GRRRR i won't be used especially for something mocked upon" Hitosu then looked at Camii and Regelion "Well are you just going to let them treat you like some plaything its great to have met you but i don't feel like being something top then thrown away like an old ragdoll" Hitosu then stomp the ground and made a stony pillar for him to sit upon.

Cammii took a couple seconds before she responded to Hitosu. She looked over at Regelion that seem to be un eased by Hitosu.But turning back at at Histosu.

"We are gifted with what we have,Jelousy is in many eyes and they will try to take what you have.Others might think that your just a freak,that can do things people shouldnt and try to kill you.Many things can go wrong,we are put here to be safe,to have a chance to relax and work on our selfs."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:31 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Phew if you put that way i guess i'll stay but i just can't shake the feeling were toys in a room"

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:43 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion was happy Hitosu didn't want to fight he wasn't really in the mood to Regelion took out one of his bombs and charged his power but his body started to shake a little and it started to hurt but he over came it slightly he threw his bomb far it bounced off two cabins and into cabin 7 it hit the bottom of his table releasing his skateboard the bomb blew up it was a small explosion that dropped his weapon bag on the skateboard that pushed out the door the skateboard rolled to him

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 03:29 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

All three of Ion's parts were impressed, even Negative. Neutral was so distracted that his mental wall faltered. Positive took it as an opportunity to take over, shifting Neutral's body quickly. By the time he took full control, his body was taller, more muscular and he had a slight aura around him.

Ah, thats better. You have no idea how long I've been in there. Feels good to stretch my muscles." He turned to Regelion to say "That was impressive. Now about your power... Weapon Master? Yes, it has to be." Then to Hitotsu: "And yours must be... Earth Manipulation?" Last to Cammii: "Now, you haven't shown us what your power is yet. Go ahead."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:46 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Seeing that Iron has joined them ,all the guys had differnt more powerful powers then her. She had a girly power, yea that must be cool, not. She breathed in and closed her eyes, her body started to form into a animal a quick flashing light that soon fadded .When the light was gone she was a small little kitten.She was to lazy to form into anything bigger or anything,this was much easyer for her.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:47 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob was prepared for a good fight, but not a fight from the people he was supposed to work with, a fight from the monstrosities in the forest. He slowly but confidently marched past the group, heading straight for the outline of the forest.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 02:48 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Aha! A shapeshifter! Now thats impressive..." Positive suddenly dropped to his knees, hands on his head, concentrating extremely hard. Slowly, tentatively, he grew shorter, less muscular, clothes turning back to normal, hair getting darker. After a short struggle, Positive gave in to Neutral, who quickly smiled apologetically.

"I hope he didn't bother you guys. He can be... a little too friendly, if you know what I mean."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:09 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion stepped hard on his skateboard and popping the skateboard into the air flipping the weapon bag upward and falling with the strap onto his shoulder "thanks but it does hurt sometime"Regelion was confused a little so is your power like a personality thing or something" then he seen Cammii as a kitten and he pick her up " your so cute i love kittens"Regelion then started rubing her against his face

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:23 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. My mind and body are split into three parts: Negative, Positive (who you just saw), and Me, Neutral. Negative and Positive both govern certain emotions, and they also have separate powers. It is a huge mental strain to keep the two of them in check. If I am distracted for just a moment, Positive will take over, as you just witnessed. Negative is more compliant, and he'll change back when asked." He paused for a moment. "In fact, I think I'll let you meet him."

Faster than with Positive, his hair darkened to black, his clothes doing the same. He grew shorter and thinner, almost skin-and-bone. He pulled his hood off, revealing jet-black hair. He looked around at the three people and immediately got shy, his voice almost silent.

"Oh, uh, hello, I'm, uh, Negative." Suddenly he put his hands on his forehead, shifting back to Neutral, who seemed surprised.

"Oh, okay, I guess he's too shy right now. Sorry, shyness and anxiety are his main emotions."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 07:09 PM