KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp RP.

Teenage Camp RP.
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion listened to what Ion was saying while rubbing the kitten Cammii against his face "omg Cammii your so cute, so What cabin are you staying in i have cabin 7 if you have my cabin let me clean it up a little I've had 2 explosions in there so far" Regelion still rubbing kitten Cammii on his cheek he then put Cammii on the oppisit shoulder his weapon bag was in and began to pet her

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 12:00 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mel_ROX_ursox
ROCK STAR

Mel walked by this commotion this group was causing and smiled kind of rolling his eyes. " Kids these days. " he said under his breath with a Smirk. " hey do you guys know where my cabin is ?" He said pulling out his key with a card tied to with that read 7 . " Im looking for cabin 7." He said to Cammi and all them. " oh by the way my names Mel." He said with a soft gentle voice.

Last edited by mel_ROX_ursox on Dec 1st, 2009 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:11 AM
mel_ROX_ursox is currently offline Click here to Send mel_ROX_ursox a Private Message Find more posts by mel_ROX_ursox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu went to ion i have "Element manipulation so Earth is not the only element i also control wind,fire and water i even have light manipulation

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:57 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion turned towards Mel "yeah you have my cabin but you might not want to go in there for a bit two explosion have happened in there so far and i should clean it up" Regelion then began to pet the Kitten Cammii he placed on his shoulder and hopped on his skateboard and skated towards his Cabin with Cammii still on his shoulder he finally got to his room and put the skateboard back underneath his table setting Cammii down on the table and began to clean

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:57 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Cammii blinked and turned her head as he cleaned. She forme back and jumped onto the floor.Streching her arms out she stood up and looked around.
"What are you doing "
Cammii asked trying to look around him.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:04 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mel_ROX_ursox
ROCK STAR

Mel followed the to his cabin walking in noticing the explosions, " hm mm" Mel thought looking around to see what he could do to help . "need a hand ?" Mel asked still with a soft clean voice .

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:46 AM
mel_ROX_ursox is currently offline Click here to Send mel_ROX_ursox a Private Message Find more posts by mel_ROX_ursox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion Turned to to look at Cammii "aww You changed back you where so cute but I think your cuter as your self, And to answer your question I em cleaning up the mess my explosions made so my roommate can put his stuff away" Regelion then Turned to see his new roommate Mel " No I'm almost done" Regelion then fixed up the last little mess and threw the dirt into a little garbage can he then "Make your self at home just be careful with the Chemicals on my side of the room if messed with wrong can explode" Regelion then turned towards Cammii and said "I feel so naughty having a beautiful girl in my Cabin especially on my side of the room" Regelion then began to smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 04:41 PM
mel_ROX_ursox
ROCK STAR

" don't worry i wont touch anything " Mel said placing his stuff where needed. He sat down in a chair taking a deep breath ." what are we sposta do here anyway ? " Mel said with a calm laugh." I've been to summer camp, but this is definitely different then summer camp im guessing" .
Mel looked around a bit, then decided to get his water bottle to quench his thirst. He tought to himself how he could put every one to sleep and just go home, but he kept his thoughts to him self. he really didn't want to be here in the first place.

Last edited by mel_ROX_ursox on Dec 4th, 2009 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 01:18 AM
mel_ROX_ursox
ROCK STAR

(BUMP, sorry this thread was going to down hill haha)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:46 AM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

(SC,Take that to the sign in)

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 12:35 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

((sorry for being away - I was waiting for a roleplayer - lol, I think it was the big EH, but I don't see him around so.. yeah))

Meg knocked on the door of a cabin - number 7 she thought, and saw a guy lying down. "Uh, hey.. uh, I was looking for..." Her mind went blank, and she laughed. "Okay, sorry, I forgot what I was looking for. Uh, hi - I haven't seen you around before."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 12:16 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion turned his attention away from Cammii towards Mel listening to what he was saying then turned towards the door to see another girl in his Cabin as she began to talk Regelion didn't know if she was talking to him or Mel Regelion started to get nervous about having 2 girls in his Cabin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 01:12 PM
mel_ROX_ursox
ROCK STAR

Mel looked over at Ragelion exchanging the same thought, Mel stood up walking towards Meg " ya my parents brought me here late." Mel said with a gentle voice. " You'll remember soon i bet, my names Mel nice too meet you ." Mel smiled and leaned against the wall and pulled out a cigarette he smoked camel 99's only. he was feeling stressed being here. " I'm going to go smoke outside ." he said walking out .

" Man I hate my life. " Mel muttered walking to a smoking area.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 06:43 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion shrugged off his nervousness "Hi We haven't met the names Regelion and yours" even though Regelion was a flirt he would never flirt in front of another girl even though his flirting was harmless fun especially since he really liked Cammii there isn't a gun in the world that he would trade for her maybe to date her but not for her Regelion then heard a sizzle coming from his Chemicals "aww man hold that thought" Regelion rushed to the table and took a clear solution and began pouring some into a gold like solution the sizzle stopped and he turned around looking at Cammii and The new girl

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 01:47 PM
mel_ROX_ursox
ROCK STAR

Mel stood out side lighting his camel and inhaled. breathing ou the smoke form his cigarette he sighed standing out side watching people pass by. He wondered why he was sent to this camp he had control of his voice, and then he remembered he friend who he told to step infront of a truck and actually did. his powers where strong he hadn't used them since he killed his friend. he stood smoking wanting to be alone if anybody would bother him he would most likely scream in there face.

Mel normally wasn't like that he had been calm and quiet for the last 4 years of his life. He wondered if he could even still scream as loud as he could . " can I ?" he held his breathe and opended his mouth " AHHHHHHH!!!!!" he roar as the super sonic sound waves made an indent in the ground , rocks had been blown away . Mel closed his mouth and took another drag from his cigarette . " man I really I'd quiet down by now ." Mel said with a laugh .

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:39 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sighed as he saw first hand that group of people he would have to be spending his time with. "Pathetic.. all of them." He through his still-lit cigarette to the ground and kept walking.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:53 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Dude maybe your can warn me next time god so freakin loud" Hitosu said with a shrug

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:54 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Before Meg even had a chance to answer, she involuntarily jumped when someone screamed - although not from the scream, but from the feedback that shrieked in her earphones. The earphones exploded into bits when Meg was startled, and Meg quickly gathered the parts into her hand and turned them back into earphones. "Ah, I'm Meg. What the bloody hell was that?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 11:44 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion didn't know what the scream was but he stayed calm continued to look at Meg "The name is Regelion, thats cool so does that mean your a technopath" Regelion then began to ponder what type of fun he could Have making things with her all the guns and millions of weapons Regelion began to slightly drool over just thinking about it his love for weapons was strong he then finally snapped out of his thought and looked at both Cammii and Meg

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 05:03 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Meg nodded. "Yeah." Quite obviously, isn't it? She resisted the urge to roll her eyes - it was an automatic response, sarcasm, but she wanted to be nice, for once. "What can you do, um, Regelion?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:51 PM