KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp RP.

Teenage Camp RP.
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion noted the sarcasem but didn't mind it "well i have the power to master any weapon i touch which is great for me since i love weapons so much" Regelion gave a smile "heck ill even show you what i can do i was about to go into the forrest and practice my attacks on some trees and boulders

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 11:13 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob heard the kid's ability to master any weapon he touched. He believed it would be a time to give that power a true test, since he has abilities that were close to his. Taking out his knife, he mad a single cut about five inches long across his palm. He closed his hand tightly and closed his eyes as the blood began to drain from the cut on his hand. The blood slowly formed into the shape of a great sword, one Jacob had named Yusaris. He slowly marched to were Regelion was standing and held the hilt of the blade towards him. "Only someone with my abilities would be able to wield this sacred blade. It will fill your mind with the worst atrocities you could imagine, so I would recommend bracing yourself before touching it."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 11:56 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Leytenánt Book
Jacob heard the kid's ability to master any weapon he touched. He believed it would be a time to give that power a true test, since he has abilities that were close to his. Taking out his knife, he mad a single cut about five inches long across his palm. He closed his hand tightly and closed his eyes as the blood began to drain from the cut on his hand. The blood slowly formed into the shape of a great sword, one Jacob had named Yusaris. He slowly marched to were Regelion was standing and held the hilt of the blade towards him. "Only someone with my abilities would be able to wield this sacred blade. It will fill your mind with the worst atrocities you could imagine, so I would recommend bracing yourself before touching it."
Regelion felt nervous just looking at the weapon he swallowed his spit took a deep breath and reached for the swords hilt at the same moment he grabbed the weapon Regelion channeled his powers but Regelion Felt a surging pain going through his body this surge has happened to him before the same time he ended up destroying the dojo Regelion holding the sword in his hand felt the power of the sword but the power he then possessed over came him his eyes then glew bright red Regelion stood up straight and then lifted the sword looking at it and in a quick motion slashed towards Jacob he couldn't control himself the power was overwhelming he began to lash out at Jacob but in a peculiar fashion

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 01:58 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob formed a second blood blade and blocked the attack. "Careful, Yusaris will take the life force of anything it contacts, so watch out if it doesn't make contact."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 05:59 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu saw regelion flailing with a sword "He's going to kill someone Earth dome" Hitosu trapped regelion in the dome "He'll lose control eventually"

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 09:19 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Release the dome. I can control him as long as he holds the sword. The sword wasn't meant to be held by anyone but me, or at least anyone who can't use blood magic."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 04:03 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"I hope you know what your doing" Hitosu clapped his hands and used his wind element to blow the dirt away

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 04:26 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed and used his power to pull Yusaris towards him, now holding both blades. "I know a lot more about combat than the kids here."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 04:43 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

*Hitosu's thought*"We'll see about that i've endured more than he thinks"*Hitosu's Thought*

Hitosu looked at Jacob and sighed "Don't underestimate anyone here thats all i have to say you may know more combat than anyone here but people here have powers and they can use them at there full ability so always stay on your guard" Hitosu then used his wind element along with his earth element and created a sand storm and disappeared from everyone

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 07:32 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion dropped to his knees as his eyes turned back to normal " i hope no one got hurt" Regelion then stood up looking at Jason "can you help me control the power the power i get when i hold strong weapons so this won't happen to me again" at that very moment Regelion seen the sand storm attack the person who never introduced himself to him

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 07:12 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(it wasn't an attack it was a smokescreen)

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 07:26 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"It's blood magic, I can't exactly teach it. I admit that we have the same abilities, so if you would be willing to make you a seal to hold the power. It can be broken only once, and it will release all of the power built up."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 07:14 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion knew what he was getting into and he didn't care as long as he could control the energy he gets when using his Powers and so that he wouldn't hurt anyone Innocent or that he cared about by accident "I'm Down for anything as long as it means keeping others safe from harm even from me, So how does this work exactly" Regelion looked away from Jason who still hasn't told Regelion his name and looked back at Cammii and Meg and he hoped that he could be by Cammii and protect her and care for her like no one has done before

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:30 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Neutral, having been leaning on the wall next to the group the entire time, studied Regelion's face with interest. Partly due to his powers, and partly because he was just talented like that, Neutral could read emotions on faces and in body language with ease. The way he looked at that shape shifter, the longing and willingness to protect her, to give his life for her. And most of all, the love. There was no doubt in Neutral's 3-part mind that Regelion was in love.

"Disgusting," he thought, shaking his head. "How pointless, sacrificing your time, your free will, everything you have for a little companionship. Its almost as pointless as religion. In truth, I almost feel sad for these poor people, with their Gods and their Intelligent Design." He spit on the ground, then listened to the rest of the conversation.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 11:52 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote