KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Underworld: Role Play

The Underworld: Role Play
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Dinah was now inside the arena and glanced around. She spotted some reserved seats at the front and noticed a few of her kin were sitting down and waiting for the games to begin. It was a big turnout. But she didn't know how much longer she could tolerate The vampires especially she....yes Isolde and her partner were the most annoying of the vampire's that made her blood boil. She walked over to her seat and sat down with her arms folded and waited...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:47 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Rose stepped back, sadly looking down. She didn't mean to interfere. Especially when there were Vampires.

Jake flew down beside Rose and smiled. "Hey, Rosie."

The young woman glanced at her side, and smiled. "Jake. Good to see ya." Jake smiled warmly at her. Ever since she was taken as a child here to the Underworld, Jake has been Rose's Ghost friend ever since. He must've been 17 years old when he died here. Now, he's 200 years old.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:53 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Ursula took out a spell book from her pouch and started to read it. Her eyes admiring the the incantations.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:56 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Olivia sighed and walked a little bit as though wishing she could of done more to stop them taking more of her friends. She turned around and walked back to where the others were kicking a bucket over in temper, She had the crazy eyes and she had enough of this excuse of a living, If she was going to die she would rather go out fighting than standing back and letting people get walked over and treated like dirt.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:02 PM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Kendra was crying on the floor the old man that was taken had looked after her since she was a small child and brought here to this world of heartache. She wished she could trade places. " Olivia " she called to her as she saw her walking with a angry look in her eyes.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:17 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"I don't drink blood, actually." Lara smiled, her flawless white teeth gleaming. "Hmmm, someone's life force smells better." She extended some of her influence, creating a whirl of emotions in the small of the area. She smirked.

Harry smacked her hard, and the influence suddenly winked out. Harry glared at Lara, and Lara shook her head, fuming. Harry then turned back to Cammii. "Ah. So I might have known you then."

Harry shrugged, and gestured at Lara. "Sorry about her, she's a little out of control sometimes." Lara turned to glare at him, and he glared right back. "I keep her in check. So..." He gestured at what he thought to be the general direction to the arena. "Shall we?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:29 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

"I noticed"

Cammii said softly,she losened up,What was that girl than if she didn't drink blood.Cammii looked over at mark as he looked down upon her head.

"We all need to hurry and go over there,Before it's to late"
Mark spoke looking at everyone,and took a step back and walked backward and than turned slowly walking off where everyone else was going.

Cammii,looked over to Harry and nodded and started to walk off.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:39 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Harry followed the vampires, and went into step with Cammii. "She... ah, Lara's not really a full vampire. Well... well she is, but she's a "psychic" vampire. Half succubus or somethin'- I don't really know. But she's to be trusted - most of the time."

Lara glanced at Harry, and rolled her eyes. "I think I could speak for myself, wizard." She turned to Cammii. "What he said is true. I'm not an ordinary vampire." She shrugged. "Psychic vampires just sound better than a race of half succubi, don't you?" Her laughter bubbled around them., and she shook her head. Harry smiled at her a little.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:47 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Cammii nodded ,and she looked at both of them
"I thought your kind was gone,i never met that type of vampier,You don't smell like the rest you see, And I am attached to my human,And i didn't mean to growl ,just i didn't know what you where"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:50 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Not a problem - I understand. So, do you feed off her or something?" LAra walked circles around rose. "I'd love to take a bite - "
Harry hit her again, and LAra glared. "I was joking."

"It's not funny." Harry gritted his teeth, and sighed. "Sorry about her, really."

"My race doesn't like going out in the Underworld often - they prefer mingling with humans. It's...more fun for them, they say." LAra shrugged.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:07 AM
Cammii

"No, I don't use her for anything,I see her as a friend,family really,a girl that was me not that long ago.When i like to eat,i like to kill.It's a tease to me if i can't drain them"

Cammii said a little stressed,she nodded towards Harry to show it was alright.She kept her eye close to Lara and Rose.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:12 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Rose was a little nervous around Lara the female Vampire. But thankfully, Cammii was with her. She was also happy to know that she was like a friend and family to her Master. She smiled.

Suddenly, she saw Olivia walk off, and also spotted Kendra, one of her other friends. Rose turned to Cammii.

"Master Cammii? May I be excused for a moment? There's... something I need to do right quick..."

Jake floated beside her, keeping himself invisible from the others.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 04:30 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"That's good to know, then." Harry said, and glared more at Lara. He followed Cammii, and gestured for Lara to keep up.

Lara sighed. "It's me, Harry. What can you do? Besides, I was kidding." She turned to Rose. "I'm sorry - I was only joking. I know you - that makes it much harder for me to eat you, doesn't it?" She laughed a little. "Don't worry about me. I keep it... tame, most of the time."

Harry coughed. "That she does." He murmured under his breath, and walked on.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:05 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Isolde and Ethanuel were sitting in one of the prime boxes in the arena. They had a pretty close view, There was a huge cage in the centre, and inside on the floor of it was a trap door...That would no doubt release all kinds of nasty things, At the far edge of the arena Isolde spotted the Lycans sitting on the front row Samia their leader was amongst them. At the east side of the arena was the warlocks, witches, mages, wizards, druids and many more, every creature known was there.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:22 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Samia was seated next to Dinah, a warrior Lycan. She noticed Dinah's gaze wasn't upon the things that was going on around them but upon Isolde especially " Be calm Dinah, lets just watch the events...Our time of glory will come you will see " She said thinking that she'd love nothing more than to wipe that flaming smirk off the vampire queen Isolde.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:37 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenAD
FFvii

Destiny was scanning the scene around her. In the arena there was many different kind of creatures and races it was almost like a reunion of some sort. She sat more back in her seat and turned towards ursula who seemed to be reading one of the spells in her book " so ursula, That book looks interesting, Are there any good spells ? " Desting asked with a interested tone in her voice.

Thanks for the sig TxG

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:32 AM
LaurenAD is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenAD a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenAD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kisshu
I am here

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Isolde and Ethanuel were sitting in one of the prime boxes in the arena. They had a pretty close view, There was a huge cage in the centre, and inside on the floor of it was a trap door...That would no doubt release all kinds of nasty things, At the far edge of the arena Isolde spotted the Lycans sitting on the front row Samia their leader was amongst them. At the east side of the arena was the warlocks, witches, mages, wizards, druids and many more, every creature known was there.

Ethanuel was glancing around the arena watching the different races and breeds taking their seats, Conversing with each other, Some were laughing and doing magic, some were reading, and some even looked bored as they were anxious for the gauntlet to start. Those of different Tribes. Clans, Covens and other factions who had enrolled to fight for glory were gathering in a line as each one had to wait for turn to enter the cage. Some were booing the oppositions and most especially the humans who were to be act as bait. Not a nice role to say the least...which one was going to die today no one could say. Ethanuel turned from looking at the crowd and glanced at his beautiful mate or his wife so to speak and smiled has he admired her features " So, My dear you seem a little quiet and not yourself today, You mustn't trouble yourself about these other factions for they have have been here, and we have been living like this and putting up with other since we came to be here...you right what you are saying they are beastly and unattractive to say the least but must we stir up unnecessary trouble and disturb the peace, That we have going, and carry on coexisting I don't like it any more than you do my love, But hasn't it always been the way ? "

Malachi was sitting behind the other witches and wizards that were sitting there in the arena. H e had a evil smirk on his face...Did these other factions think upon the ones with magic were stupid, Quite the contrary they were gifted and highly in tuned with things in more ways than one because had they not known that Isolde and Ethanuel were being overheard even from the other side of the arena by Him the darkest warlock in the underworld,~ so they are growing tired are they, maybe we have growing tired of you as well, pampered and treated like something you are not, your tmie of doom is coming and you ain't going to see it coming ~ He thought to himself but blocked his thoughts so none other could overhear him.

Last edited by Kisshu on Nov 8th, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:28 AM
Kisshu is currently offline Click here to Send Kisshu a Private Message Find more posts by Kisshu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kisshu
I am here

Matt sighed" Hurry up and sharpen our weapons boy, We haven't got all day " said some of the orcs who were eager to get their weapons sharpened, They was so blood thirsty and Matt felt even worse for it, He was sharpening weapons that would be used to toy with his fellow people, His friends and loved ones. He hated being a slave to them, But for now he had to do their bidding but he was adamant he would fight them when the time was right, which was getting sooner and approaching fast " almost done, Here you go, one sharpened sword " giving the orc his weapon in which he didn't expect a thank you, No way the orc just snatched it from him and growled allowing some of the drool to slide down his mouth, Matt looked on in disgust but shrugged and carried on sharpening weapons for the others with a heavy and burdened heart.

Last edited by Kisshu on Nov 8th, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:32 AM
Kisshu is currently offline Click here to Send Kisshu a Private Message Find more posts by Kisshu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Ursula closed the book " a few spells about dimentional magic, opening portals to other realms hmm advanced concentrated magic not sure I have the patience for it to put it to good use "

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:41 PM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Kendra got up off the floor and caught up with Olivia and the rest of them " where are we going ? " she asked them with a puzzled expression.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:34 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote