KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Underworld: Role Play

The Underworld: Role Play
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Olivia turned around and faced kendra with a determined face " Going to the arena of course "

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:00 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
"That's good to know, then." Harry said, and glared more at Lara. He followed Cammii, and gestured for Lara to keep up.

Lara sighed. "It's me, Harry. What can you do? Besides, I was kidding." She turned to Rose. "I'm sorry - I was only joking. I know you - that makes it much harder for me to eat you, doesn't it?" She laughed a little. "Don't worry about me. I keep it... tame, most of the time."

Harry coughed. "That she does." He murmured under his breath, and walked on.

"Just make sure you don't eat someones human."

Cammii laughed a little and seen more and more people,she couldn't spot Mark at all .Well if he needed her he could find her.She looked back to Harry.

"Do all humans fight tonight,Or might i ask why are we all here? "

Cammii said,hoping that not all humans had to fight,she didn't know the full reason why everyone was here.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 05:46 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Lara laughed. "Don't worry about that." She looked at Harry. "Well, she doesn't have to, right?"

Harry nodded. "I'm still around. You're still my sister - I don't really have a choice in the matter." He turned to Cammii. "I think only the ones the main faction wants to join the battle will be fighting." Harry turned to the arena, and took a glance at the different opening. "This is... inhumane. It's... brutal. They shouldn't be doing this."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 05:59 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

"So if your family ,Your just like Lara?

Cammii spoke softly she never met anyone like Lara before,and now there was one near her.She looked around the area,These people dying,no chance no..hope for life. This wasnt right,but no one could do anything.

"Your right, this is wrong, sick.. most of us where human once, we know how it feels. We can't do anything if we where to stop it , we would get killed. I don't know why everyone would want to watch it. But some people here think it's game,and they enjoy the show"

Cammii said with a sick feeling in her voice,she locked her eyes on the arena

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:15 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Selene was walking around to where some of those in her coven were preparing to fight " Now don't let us down my boys, Remember glory and honour. And go harder this time I want you to make the little human skum cry, and not to mention the other factions take them out fast and quickly. You understand " in which they nodded in agreement to which she was satisfied with.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:20 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Half sister." Harry said. "She's my half sister. Same human mom. I got the wizard gene from my dad, and Lara got hers from her dad." He shrugged. He glanced at the humans locked in cages. "It's all a game." Harry muttered, and sighed. "It's still life. What they're playing with."

Lara's eyes scanned the area. "We have to do something about them. They'll die." She said quietly. "This is why we're here, Harry."

"Let's take it one step at a time, okay?" Harry said, putting a hand on Lara's shoudler. "Step at a time."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:23 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

"Ah i see

Cammii said, she looked at Lara quickly and same with Harry.

"I don't want this to happen any more than you do, but if you try to stop the fights, you will die to . They are heartless monsters, They will die, But you will also die if you try to step in."

Cammii sighed and looked down it was truth, they would try to kill these people if they tryed to stop the fight.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:42 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Kisshu
Ethanuel was glancing around the arena watching the different races and breeds taking their seats, Conversing with each other, Some were laughing and doing magic, some were reading, and some even looked bored as they were anxious for the gauntlet to start. Those of different Tribes. Clans, Covens and other factions who had enrolled to fight for glory were gathering in a line as each one had to wait for turn to enter the cage. Some were booing the oppositions and most especially the humans who were to be act as bait. Not a nice role to say the least...which one was going to die today no one could say. Ethanuel turned from looking at the crowd and glanced at his beautiful mate or his wife so to speak and smiled has he admired her features " So, My dear you seem a little quiet and not yourself today, You mustn't trouble yourself about these other factions for they have have been here, and we have been living like this and putting up with other since we came to be here...you right what you are saying they are beastly and unattractive to say the least but must we stir up unnecessary trouble and disturb the peace, That we have going, and carry on coexisting I don't like it any more than you do my love, But hasn't it always been the way ? "

Malachi was sitting behind the other witches and wizards that were sitting there in the arena. H e had a evil smirk on his face...Did these other factions think upon the ones with magic were stupid, Quite the contrary they were gifted and highly in tuned with things in more ways than one because had they not known that Isolde and Ethanuel were being overheard even from the other side of the arena by Him the darkest warlock in the underworld,~ so they are growing tired are they, maybe we have growing tired of you as well, pampered and treated like something you are not, your tmie of doom is coming and you ain't going to see it coming ~ He thought to himself but blocked his thoughts so none other could overhear him.

Isolde merely half listened to what her husband was trying his best to reason with her " my dear Ethanuel, sooner or later what makes you so certain that they won't strike us first we are the height of power now and we owe to our breed to show that we are a force not to be reckoned with, you will come to understand this my love " with this Isolde stood up and gave the go ahead for the gauntlet to begin. In which the announcer cam on in the centre and announced the beginning of the gauntlet " you know the drill, no mercy, no holds barred, anything goes , KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" He shouted and laughed with excitement as the humans were let out of their cages and were being pushed, shoved, spat on, as though they were filth.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:53 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Samia sat up and smiled " well It's about damn time " her eyes flicked towards Isolde's direction at the other side of the arena " pffft, Look at her, talk about the queen of Sheba...fancy herself much does she " nodding her head in repulsiveness

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:00 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Blue Gothic
Olivia turned around and faced kendra with a determined face " Going to the arena of course "

Julia had followed " I'm coming to, i'm tired of this as well, I wanna help in any way I can.

once they had reached the arena they entered inside and noticed some familiar faces from the residence and some odd looking type of vampires who she had not seen before yet didn't seem hostile which she found quite odd, They were watching the gauntlet as it began "come on lets go to them they might be able to help us " she said and started walking over to them " watching the gauntlet I see, whilst our friends are in there suffering " she said with an almost accusation in her voice.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:18 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Julia had followed " I'm coming to, i'm tired of this as well, I wanna help in any way I can.

once they had reached the arena they entered inside and noticed some familiar faces from the residence and some odd looking type of vampires who she had not seen before yet didn't seem hostile which she found quite odd, They were watching the gauntlet as it began "come on lets go to them they might be able to help us " she said and started walking over to them " watching the gauntlet I see, whilst our friends are in there suffering " she said with an almost accusation in her voice.

Rose popped out from behind a corner and revealed herself to Julia, Olivia, and Kendra.

"Ta da!" Rose exclaimed. "What'cha guys up to?"

Jake appeared before them, and smiled. "Oh. This is my Ghost friend, Jake."

The young ghost boy waved. "Hello."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:28 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Selene jeered and laughed as the humans were being treated like vermin " ha, ha, ha, aww whats the matter not going to cry are ya " and joined in with all booing and pushing as the humans were being dragged and forced in to the cage against their will.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:33 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Young_Angel Rose popped out from behind a corner and revealed herself to Julia, Olivia, and Kendra. "Ta da!" Rose exclaimed. "What'cha guys up to?" Jake appeared before them, and smiled. "Oh. This is my Ghost friend, Jake." The young ghost boy waved. "Hello."

" oh hey Rose, er hey Jake " she didn't find it strange to see a ghost in the underworld, souls of the dead usually ran free and were stuck between worlds.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:21 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Samia stood up to get a better look and joined in the chanting and booing of the humans who were begging the guards to show mercy upon them..But mercy wasn't in their volcabury to be merciful so they laughed in their faces so unfeeling and so cold hearted they were.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:29 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Olivia glared at the vampires who was claiming to be friends of her friends. She eyed them up and down then took out her bow gun loaded with arrows filled with holy water and aimed it at them and gave a sideward smirk.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:40 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Ursula eyed the gauntlet that had just started to take place with bored interest she wasn't one to be entertained by barbaric behaviour such as this. She was more in tuned to magic and other arts. She noticed the warlock behind her staring at the gauntlet giving one of evil smiles has he surveyed it she turned back around and continued to watch she had a strange feeling about all this and coudn't shake it off.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:02 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Cammii
"Ah i see

Cammii said, she looked at Lara quickly and same with Harry.

"I don't want this to happen any more than you do, but if you try to stop the fights, you will die to . They are heartless monsters, They will die, But you will also die if you try to step in."

Cammii sighed and looked down it was truth, they would try to kill these people if they tryed to stop the fight.

"If we band them together it wouldn't be a problem." Lara said.

"I don't think now is the time for that." Harry said, and sat on a bench on the arena. "Let's watch first, and see what happens.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:39 AM
Cammii

"They have power,but like Harry said lets see what happens"

Cammii took her seat watching,hoping Rose was not in there,she would never let her human fight like this.No matter what ,she would never be that low and that sick to make people do this.Cammii sighed as her eyes scaned the area.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 02:37 AM
Cammii

Mark sat at Cammii's side,unlike Cammii he had no heart for humans.He smirk at the humans fighting like little animals,he smirked at Cammii.Camii made a face,she hated this side of him she turned her face.
"It's a way of life, you guys half to get over it."

Mark said to Cammii ,Harry, and Lara.

Cammii shot a dirty look over at mark,she shook her head side ways,and ignored the comments.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 03:34 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"They have no right to control humans this way. They have free will." Lara murmured.

Harry nodded, and looked at Mark. "It may be a way of life, but that doesn't mean it's right."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 03:45 AM