KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Underworld: Role Play

The Underworld: Role Play
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Mark turned to them with a small smirk.

"Not here they don't they are slave's just tools you see.Right or wrong this is what they are used for,or for meals."

Mark said to both of them ,knowing that his ignorence was showing very deeply .When it came to humans he like to see them die.His heart was gone and cold.

"Lara and Harry please ignore this man,he is very rude and cold.He likes to get under the skin ,he like's to get people anoyed."

She said through her teeth ,geting more anoyed by every passing moment.She turned her head away from Harry and Lara to give Mark the stair.

"Nock it off Mark there's no need to be rude,keep your comments to your self. "

Cammii spoke softly yet madly at mark,who seem to glair right back at her.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:33 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"He has a point with the meals part." Lara commented. Harry looked back at her, shocked and angry. "It doesn't mean you should start playing with your food... They're not slaves though. They may be weak but they're not slaves."

"So they should be free to hunt?"' Harry raised an eyebrow at Lara.

"Well, no - we do "mercy-killings". We only eat people too far gone - people who are too sick for life." Lara murmured. "It helps them experience pleasure before they leave this world."

Harry grimaced. "That, is something that I didn't really want to hear." He glanced at Mark. "You don't know what it's like to be a slave, Mark. You don't know how it feels. Keep your thoughts to yourself."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:03 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Mark hissed but it was cut off by Cammii elbowing him into the ribs.She looked at him,telling him he has gone to far and this wasnt something to be talking about.She looked up at him as though a pled to stop,he looked away and didn't reply to harry at all.
Cammii smirked and looked back at Harry and Lara.

''Well they arn't slaves at all they have a beating heart and a mind of there own,but we must live,and feed on them,but not to hurt them that bad or treat them like dirt.They should be free and defend them selfs.I just brake there neck and feed so they don't sufer."

They fed differnt than her ,she felt like a monster for having to use her hands to kill .She turned her head back to the arena.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:10 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Gothic
Olivia glared at the vampires who was claiming to be friends of her friends. She eyed them up and down then took out her bow gun loaded with arrows filled with holy water and aimed it at them and gave a sideward smirk.

Rose warmly smiled at Julia. Suddenly, she saw Olivia pointing her bow gun at her and Jake.

"Whoa! Hey!" She raised her hands in the air, as if being stopped by the police. "Olivia, don't shoot! Please! It's me, Rose! And this is my Ghost friend, Jake!"

She didn't want to die. Even at a young age. She knelt on the ground before Olivia and cried with sorrowfully tears. "Please! I'm a Human slave just like you. Please don't kill me. I want to help you..."

She bowed her head and started to cry.

Jake floated in front of the crying Rose, and said to Olivia, "Lady Olivia. Please don't harm Rose. She's the only person I've got that's closest to me. Please. She's just an innocent girl." He stared at her with honest and saddened eyes.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:24 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" Rose relax hun, I'm not aiming at you or Jake, I'm aiming at them " she said signally to the vampires who were deep in discussion and watching the gauntlet.

( Lol which ever are vampires with Jaeh and Cammii XD )

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 08:14 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Lara shook her head at Cammii. "I just need to be in contact with them to feed. I'm different, hun - don't think much about it." She then raised her hand to signal everyone to stop, and turned to look at Olivia.

"Ah, hey, uh, slayer, put down your pointy weapons." Harry held up his hand and his staff. "I'm harmless. Most of the time." He pointed to Lara. "She isn't, but I'm with her."

"Not that I can be hurt by any of those." Lara scoffed. "Come on slayer, I don't bite. Mostly." She gave a grin, and her influence spread out to cover most in sight. Every human who wasn't on guard turned, staring at Lara and started to come over, but Harry gave her a smack.

"Stop doing that." Harry scolded, then turned to Olivia. "She's not an ordinary vampire. So... ah, you put your weapons away, please." Harry had his shield bracelet ready anyway.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 08:49 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Olivia smirked once more and put down her bow " oh I was just having some practice, keep forgetting how much my antics sometimes scare folks " she gave a little laugh and then turned to Rose " sorry..Rose you know we all Friends here really, Now to business, We have to think of a way on distracting the guards over there " she said with a look of deep thinking.

Last edited by Boudecia on Nov 9th, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 11:31 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Julia sighed and breathed a sign of relief she hated when OlivIa scared tHem like that " Honesly Oliva...I must say, You shoudn't scare us like that, However your right we do need a ditraction..But what ? " she replied and frowned slightly has she scanned the area around her.

Isolde sat back down and smiled as the gauntlet prepared to begin, the humans were being loaded inside the cage, like pigs to the slaughter, She relished in their misery.

Samia crossed her leg over her knee and folded her arms lazily and gazed as the gauntlet was getting ready to start.

Last edited by TxG on Nov 9th, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 11:59 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Olivia eyes scanned the area and her vision landed on the guards all dressed in some sort of uniform " We need them uniforms to look like we are guards, It's the only way we stand a chance of being undetected "

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 12:55 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"If you're planning to free them - we want to help." Lara said impulsively, and Harry shot her an annoyed look, then sighed.

"Fine, we'll help." Harry said, and clutched his hockey stick/staff close. "Lara could distract them."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:10 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" welcome to the resistence. Right we need to get to the guards somehow without being seen so we can get their uniforms and pose as the guards so strictly speaking it is a sneak attack "

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:29 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"I could do it." Lara said, smiling seductively. "Guards are easy."

Harry glanced at her. "And if it doesn't work?"

"Then you do your thing, wizard boy."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:49 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Olivia nodded " Go for it, we need to hurry though were nearly running out of time " and olivia was right as the gauntlet was ready to begin.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:26 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Lara gave her a smile, and sauntered over to the guards. She gave a whistle, and her influence spread over each and every guard, and the guards turned to look at her, following her every move, their mouth watering a bit - the influence was working. She gestured at them to follow, and winked, her eyes glowing white. The guards followed gladly, and they disappeared behind a pillar.

Lara then emerged with the set of the guard clothes, looking very, very satisfied.

Harry frowned, looking at the uniforms Lara had in her arms. "I don't even want to know what you did."

Lara grinned seductively, and Harry hit her as soon as he felt her influence creep in. "They were so... yummy."

Harry sighed. "At least you wouldn't get tempted by the humans we're trying to save now." He took the uniforms and handed them over to Olivia.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 09:14 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" that was sort of cool " said olivia, taking the uniforms that harry handed to her and giving an appreciative glance at lara. "
right well don't just stand there looking...lets get these on then "

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 09:26 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"If sucking their life force is..." Harry mumbled, and turned to Olivia. "Give me one, then - although, wouldn't my hockey stick look suspicious?" He shrugged, and grabbed a uniform.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:00 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Rose and Jake felt really embarrassed. They smiled. "Sorry, Olivia. Heh heh. Thought you were aiming at us..." Rose said.

She excitedly walked over to Lara and Harry. "So! What'cha guys want me and Jake to do?"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:18 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" can't you hide your stick with magic or something ? " olivia said raising her brow glancing at it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 06:44 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Julia took her uniform from Olivia and smelled it, To her disgust it reaked " Eugh, this uniform stinks. These breeds need to have a flaming kick up the ass and a bar of soap seriously " her eyes went cross- eye looking as though the foul stench might make her pass out or worse vomit.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 09:10 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Olivia upon hearing julia's words smelt the remaining uniforms in her hands " oh jeez, your damn right they stink like mouldy cheese, vile creatures. Well we just have to grin and bare it I'm afraid " with a look of reluctance in her eyes.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 09:21 AM