KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Underworld: Role Play

The Underworld: Role Play
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Gothic
Olivia upon hearing julia's words smelt the remaining uniforms in her hands " oh jeez, your damn right they stink like mouldy cheese, vile creatures. Well we just have to grin and bare it I'm afraid " with a look of reluctance in her eyes.

Julia sighed and put on the uniform with difficulty, But succeeded once it was on something else apart from the smell started to irritate her " This uniform is making me itch " she started to scratch with intensity getting in a bother and a fuss about it " I can't stand it "

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 09:28 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"The staff doesn't work that way, but I'll manage." Harry shrugged, and got into the uniform. He grimaced. "It reeks, but I've smelled worse."

Lara turned to him, as if to ask a question, but he waved it off. "Don't ask."

Lara shrugged, and grimaced at the uniforms. "I think I'm going to go at this by the sidelines. I'll just appear when you need me." She disappeared into the crowd. Harry shrugged, knowing that Lara would do so. How she ever knows, Harry didn't know, but he wouldn't argue that Lara always appeared at the best of times.

Harry turned to look at Rose. "If you can, grab one of those uniforms and put it on. That's as far as I've got from Olivia; she's heading this little operation." He shrugged.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 10:57 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenAD
FFvii

Destiny sat up and glanced at the cage. The gauntlet looked as if was about to kick off, she watched with bored interest now as the opponents took their positions and the humans inside were gathered from what she could see in to a circle formation." wow about time It's starting. thought it was going take forever to start " she said with excitement in her voice to Ursula and notice Malachi who was sitting behind them, Who like them was watching also.

Thanks for the sig TxG

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:22 PM
LaurenAD is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenAD a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenAD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" Right when everyone gets these uniforms on we walk in there like we are guards, walk and act like them that sort of thing. We have sources waiting already for us in there we just need to give the signal and then It's show time " Olivia smirked but sounded serious.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 04:27 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

[Sorry i didn't post for a while I am sick ,but i'll catch up]

Cammii stood up and walked down and passed people, scanning around she was looking for Rose. Mark quickly behind her having his hands on her shoulders.She walked on trying to find rose,till she found her with a small group.

"Rose!"

Cammii spoke showing quickly at her side.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 06:38 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Rose smiled at Harry's suggestion. "M'kay!" And with that, Rose took the uniform. But before she could put it on...

Originally posted by Cammii
"Rose!"

Cammii spoke showing quickly at her side.

Rose glanced up at Cammii, surprised. "Cammii! I mean, Master! I... uh... I..." She couldn't find any words to say.

Jake floated beside Cammii. "See, Cammiii, I told her, I told her not to go," he joked.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 07:38 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Cammii looked at Jake for a moment confussed,and than to rose she pointed slightly at Jake.

"Is he a ghost?!"

She said her eyes widen slightly nerves. She never met him,and ghosts always got her nerves.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 08:08 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"That's great - having contacts would make this much, much more easier." Harry grinned, and stood casually, making it seem like his stick belonged with him. "Let's go then." He gestured at Olivia, waving his arm in a sweeping, gentlemanly gesture. "Your lead, ma'am." He grinned.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 08:55 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" Righty o then... " with that she led them in to the arena it was very crowded and noisy, Voices roaring with jeering and laughter and shouting it made her blood boil with anger inside.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 09:03 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by Cammii
Cammii looked at Jake for a moment confussed,and than to rose she pointed slightly at Jake.

"Is he a ghost?!"

She said her eyes widen slightly nerves. She never met him,and ghosts always got her nerves.

Rose sheepishly smiled. "Well, um, I... yeah. He is. But don't worry, Master! Jake's a cool Ghost."

Suddenly, she could see the anger in Olivia's eyes. The young girl said to Olivia, "Hey. Don't be upset. We're gonna do something. Just don't let anger cloud your mind and make you unfocused..."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 12:45 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

"So if i where to put my hand to him,it would go through? "

Cammii shivered,she smiled at Jake and then at Rose.It wasn't the fact that ghost where dead,she was,it was the fact that they can go through anything and show up where ever that scared her. She looked at Mark that seem to be giving her a weird look, He seen many ghosts,he was kinda used to it.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:07 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Harry watched the jeering and the bloody, pointless enjoyment of the others, and he shook his head. "We should be able to do something about that if we hurry up."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 12:03 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" come on this way " Olivia said leading them towards the cage and round to the side of it.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 05:41 PM
Kisshu
I am here

Originally posted by Kisshu
Ethanuel was glancing around the arena watching the different races and breeds taking their seats, Conversing with each other, Some were laughing and doing magic, some were reading, and some even looked bored as they were anxious for the gauntlet to start. Those of different Tribes. Clans, Covens and other factions who had enrolled to fight for glory were gathering in a line as each one had to wait for turn to enter the cage. Some were booing the oppositions and most especially the humans who were to be act as bait. Not a nice role to say the least...which one was going to die today no one could say. Ethanuel turned from looking at the crowd and glanced at his beautiful mate or his wife so to speak and smiled has he admired her features " So, My dear you seem a little quiet and not yourself today, You mustn't trouble yourself about these other factions for they have have been here, and we have been living like this and putting up with other since we came to be here...you right what you are saying they are beastly and unattractive to say the least but must we stir up unnecessary trouble and disturb the peace, That we have going, and carry on coexisting I don't like it any more than you do my love, But hasn't it always been the way ? "

Malachi was sitting behind the other witches and wizards that were sitting there in the arena. He had a evil smirk on his face...Did these other factions think upon the ones with magic were stupid, Quite the contrary they were gifted and highly in tuned with things in more ways than one because had they not known that Isolde and Ethanuel were being overheard even from the other side of the arena by Him the darkest warlock in the underworld,~ so they are growing tired are they, maybe we have growing tired of you as well, pampered and treated like something you are not, your tmie of doom is coming and you ain't going to see it coming ~ He thought to himself but blocked his thoughts so none other could overhear him.

Malachi's attention shifted from actual cage tot the side of it as the Resistance had somehow had managed to sneak in and disguise themselves as guards ~ hmm. how interesting " he thought to himself, yet still blocked his thoughts so none who had telepathic ability could over hear him. Malachi got out of his seat casually and made his way up the stairs and through a side passage and down another set of stairs that would lead him towards a secret entrance to the cage. He put his hood over his head once more and stood in the shadows watching with clear interest of what those in disguise was going to do.Matt sighed as the gauntlet started and watched with pity at the ill treatment that his friends was receiving, He hoped that the Resistance got into the arena safely an undetected the last thing he wanted was for them to get caught otherwise they too would be thrown into the cage a ray of hope was with him though has the slayer known as Olivia was among those in the residence and was leading this mission...he just had to wait for the signal that told him to set in motion the next step in this rescue plot.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 09:56 AM
Kisshu is currently offline Click here to Send Kisshu a Private Message Find more posts by Kisshu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Julia followed closely behind Olivia has she led the way around the side of the cage. This uniform was terribly uncomfortable but she tried not to let it bother her as the mission to rescue their friends outweighed by the to that of a mere uniform. " so where are these contacts then ? " she asked Olivia as they came to a stop near the cage.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 11:20 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Kendra looked back and smiled up at the ghost of Jake who she could see almost right through him, and then turned back and walked closely behind the others who were following Olivia. Olivia led them all to the side of the cage and Kendra waited patiently next to Julia ans the rest of the resistence to see what Olivia was going to do next.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 03:06 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Selene walked over to the resistence who are dressed like guards " Hey you lot. What are you doing slacking off your meant to be guarding your posts ? Don't get lazy on me always have to look out for trouble makers " she said suspiciously and eyeing them.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 05:15 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Vincenzo walked into Tallos' lair. "You wanted to see me Master" Vincenzo said respectfully. "Please" Tallos said "I am not your Master. he said grasping Vincenzos arm. "I have always felt like a Father to you"
"Of course my Lord" Vincenzo said lovingly "You gave me eternal life. I owe everything to you" Tallos responded "I am growing weary of this game we have played for so many Millennium. The Vampire are not going to keep this peace for long. I feel we need to strike soon or they will try to enslave us again" He said reaching for his cup of wine. "What is on your mind"Vincenzo said ,confused at the perceived weakness of his mentor. "We must prepare. Gather our Brothers and we will have a council on our course of action The Vampire can never be trusted and our only peace will be their destruction" Tallos said sipping from his chalice. " I will do so at once........Father" He said trying to raise the spirits of his old friend.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 07:14 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenAD
FFvii

Lauren handed out refreshments to those who were outside the cage in which they sneered and leered at her and were blatanly rude to her. She sighed and walked over to where Matt was and lowered her tray " Hope they come soon. Our friends are in real trouble if they don't hurry " she spoke sadly.

Destiny turned around and watched Malachi leave in which she followed and wandered what he was up to.

Thanks for the sig TxG

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 08:29 PM
LaurenAD is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenAD a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenAD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Vincenzo went to the arena to find his kindred preoccupied with the activities. ~Pathetic~ he thought. ~betting on humans as if they were worthy of any entertaining combat~ as he thought he saw his friend Alexander partaking in the festivities. Alexander was a brutal heartless Beast that loved to see Humans suffer but he was loyal friend to Vincenzo. "Alexander" He exclaimed with no response...."Alexander" He Roared turning the heads of Lycan and Vampire alike. Alexander stopped his indulgences and walked to Vincenzo. "What is it old friend? Why are you not having fun?" He said lifting his mug of beer. "This is no time for trivial entertainment. Tallos seeks our audience" Vincenzo said with a serious tone that Alexander had not seen before. "Get Thorgrim and Rexor and meet me at Tallos' lair as soon as possible. There is much to discuss" Alexander understood the seriousness of Vincenzos tone and nodded. "Of course my friend" he said and turned to gather his brethren.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 02:03 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote