KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider vs Thanos

Ghost Rider vs Thanos
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I think quan has a thing with one of the mods. He seems to be able to have the power to unlimitedly troll, and get defended. Seems a bit weird.
you're just jealous of his craft

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 11:11 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Stoic
You have to understand the nature of the word dichotomy to realize why this would not work on Thanos. This was as much a mental, and spiritual resistance feat as it was physical. it just wouldn't work on Thanos, but Thanos' powers would work on Ghost Rider.

This is what the Penance stare does to a character, it breaks them down.
right, it proves spiritual and mental fortitude, but so what? he doesnt get an autodefense against spiritual attacks

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 11:12 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Didn't Venom tank the ps, Blackheart too?

One blast from Thanos would scatter GR too, and it happens much quicker than any ps

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 03:52 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Didn't Venom tank the ps, Blackheart too?

One blast from Thanos would scatter GR too, and it happens much quicker than any ps

Iirc it was Carnage. Plus, it was because of he had a case of the crazies, along with something to with the symbiote interfering and causing a feedback. Same with Deadpool(he didn't have a symbiote though).

Blackheart did because he had no soul.

Thanos could prolly tank it the same way Carnage(or Venom or whoever the phuck it was) and Deadpool did. Or he could just straight up shrug it off or tank it based on Stoic's premise.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 06:53 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

yeah BH is souless

IIRC when it was used on DP it short-circuited and exploded or something, but DP was still temporarily incapacitated. whether deadpool team-up is canon is an open question

penance stare did work on doctor strange whose mystical defenses and spiritual and mental fortitude are top notch.

I thought it was venom that blocked it too

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 11:41 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by 753
yeah BH is souless

IIRC when it was used on DP it short-circuited and exploded or something, but DP was still temporarily incapacitated. whether deadpool team-up is canon is an open question

penance stare did work on doctor strange whose mystical defenses and spiritual and mental fortitude are top notch.

I thought it was venom that blocked it too
strange is the biggest glass canon in Marvel

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 11:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Two words. Force Cube. Here's a couple others Cosmic Punch. Honestly though, If Thanos went through the Nexus of Realities like it was a walk in the park during spring, Ghost Riders Penance Stare is not going to put him into any sort of trouble. I could actually see Thanos turning it around on him, and making him his Herald like he did with the Fallen One. GR aint winning this. Hey anyone still playing DCU Online? I like it.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 12:13 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Two words: Thanos loses.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 12:14 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Mindset
Two words: Thanos loses.

I know you're not serious. The gap in power between these two might as well be worlds apart. GR wouldn't even be able to get within range before he is either blasted to dust, or cubed up.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 12:23 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

GR throws his chains around Thanos and drags his ass cross country.

Then he takes his foot, turns it sideways, and shoves that sumbitch up Thanos's poopshoot.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 12:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

GR

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 07:18 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by Raisen
You are GambitRajunCajun on Marvel.com. Tell me the truth. You already know who I am

A poster on the Marvel Messageboards but which one I don't know.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 05:24 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Yup

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 05:29 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Ghost Rider uses multiple hellfire explosions on Thanos, shoots a circle of hellfire wraps a chain around Thanos then slamming him from one side to another of the hellfire circle, spins the chain at high speeds hitting Thanos, wraps a chain around his neck while shooting hellfire up his nose.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 05:34 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
A poster on the Marvel Messageboards but which one I don't know.

I know exactly who you are lol. i was right

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 09:51 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Mindset
Then he takes his foot, turns it sideways, and shoves that sumbitch up Thanos's poopshoot.
You dare steal a catchphrase from The Great One? mad

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 03:10 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

/bump

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 03:10 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote