KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Respect Optimus Prime

Respect Optimus Prime
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Respect Optimus Prime

(please log in to view the image)

Leader of the Autobots, respect the ass kicking trucker

--History--

Transformers: The Movie 1989: Optimus Prime began his life as an Autobot named Orion Pax during the Golden Age of Cybertron nine million years ago. Together with his girlfriend Ariel and his best friend Dion, Orion was a dock-worker who had the simple job of unloading and storing shipments of energy that came from a power planet up-river. But the times in which Orion lived were strange ones: a new breed of robot had recently appeared on the planet, with strange robot-mode flight powers that led Orion and Dion to idolize them. Ariel wasn't so sure, having heard rumors that the flying robots' leader had recently perpetrated an attack on an outer city.

Better get used to dying horribly, buddy.One day, Orion was going about work as usual when an unfamiliar group of five robots arrived on the docks, and Orion, wondering if they were new workers, introduced himself and his friends. At that moment, all attentions turned skyward as a group of the flying robots soared by overhead. Both Ariel and the newcomers urged caution in dealing with the fliers, but Orion waved off their concerns, and returned to work. Before long, Orion was shocked when he was approached by Megatron, leader of the flying robots, who claimed to be looking for a place to store his wares. Overcome, Orion showed Megatron around the warehouses and explained that they were used for storing energy... at which point Megatron ordered his followers, the Decepticons, to attack and steal it all! When Orion took a shot to the shoulder from the Decepticon leader, Ariel rushed to his defense, but was hit by another blast from Megatron. The enraged Orion lunged at Megatron, but was shot down by yet another blast from the Decepticon's cannon. While Megatron and the Decepticons set about pillaging the warehouses, the five robots Orion had met earlier carried his body away, in hopes of finding someone to repair him. They came upon the Cybertronian machinesmith Alpha Trion, who reluctantly decided to subject Orion to a new reconstruction process he had developed, which would rebuild the Autobots' frail bodies into battle-hardy configurations so that they could battle the Decepticons on even footing. Thus it was that Orion Pax became Optimus Prime, the new leader of the Autobots, and was given the Matrix of Leadership, which Alpha Trion had kept safe since Megatron had killed its previous holder. While Alpha Trion set to work on rebuilding Ariel into "Elita One" using Prime's schematics as a basis, Prime confronted Megatron, introducing himself as the Decepticon's "worst nightmare". A mighty battle ensued, which came to an end when the warehouse's fuel stockpiles were blown up by the five enigmatic Autobots, who disappeared. War Dawn

Over the following five million years, Optimus Prime led the Autobots in a steady war of attrition that gradually drained Cybertron of almost all of its energy. In order to continue the fight, Prime arranged for an interstellar expedition to search for energy on other planets. Loading his best and brightest aboard a huge spacecraft, Prime was the last to board, but was stopped by a cry from Elita One, who came running up to the launch platform. Prime told her that he would return for her as soon as he could, but Elita was intent on joining Prime on the mission. No debate was to be had, however, as a Decepticon attack on the platform caused an explosion that seemingly destroyed Elita. Crestfallen, Prime boarded the spacecraft and ordered a take-off, unaware that Elita had, in fact, survived.

TFTM-ROTF: Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots. Long ago, he was the humble leader of Cybertron's sciences division, which studied the All Spark, and were protected by Lord High Protector Megatron's military. When Megatron was corrupted by The Fallen, Optimus discovered that he was the last of the Dynasty of Primes, hidden away when The Fallen destroyed their lineage. In response to Megatron's attempts to seize the All Spark and conquer other worlds, Optimus assumed his proper title and rallied the Autobots to stand against the Decepticons.

As obsessively as Megatron strives to achieve his objective, Optimus is equally as dedicated to stopping him, even at the cost of his life, his world, and—if necessary—his own people. It was on his order that the All Spark was jettisoned into space, dooming Cybertron to a slow death and his people to nomadism. The sacrifices he has made weigh heavily on his spark, but they must be done, for there is no other choice. He knows the ambitions that lurk in Megatron's spark, and they must never see the light of day. Lives must be kept free from the threat of Megatron's tyranny, no matter the cost.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 03:17 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

--Stats--

89'

Strength - 10
Intelligence - 10
Speed - 8
Endurance - 10
Rank - 10
Courage - 10
Fireblast - 8
Skill - 10

07'

Strength - 10
Intelligence - 10
Speed - 7
Endurance - 10
Rank - 10
Courage - 10
Fireblast - 8
Skill - 9

--Feats--

Runs over several Decepticon while jumping clear over them. Gunning their b*tchass down the entire time.

Takes on Megatron, delivers a Shoryuken to Megs' face.

Cripples Megs with a two-fisted swing.

Takes on Bonecrusher head one.

Decapitates said Bonecrusher swiftly.

Takes on three Decepticons at once.

Pulls Starscream's arm off.

Displays an almost MMA style of fighting.

Tears Grindor's face apart.

Last edited by Scythe on Nov 11th, 2009 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 03:29 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

I respect Prime, but I respect the thread even more! Great work Scythe.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 02:02 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggy22
Lover

prime is the leader we all aspire to be.

Scythe is a God among men

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 02:58 PM
Ziggy22 is currently offline Click here to Send Ziggy22 a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggy22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prime against 3 Deceps in ROTF was epic, one of my fave fight scenes of all time.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 03:26 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha-7
No.1

I love the battle between him and Megatron in the 80's cartoon movie.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 03:52 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Yay Prime

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 09:34 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha-7
I love the battle between him and Megatron in the 80's cartoon movie.

I see that sig and all i think about is the episode of family guy

"i'm gonna eat ya'll legs...oh no wait, i had a big lunch...but i have been swimming a lot lately...mmmm...yummy"

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 09:36 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Ziggy22
prime is the leader we all aspire to be.

So true.

Optimus Prime was my hero as a kid and I'm still a big fan even today.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." That is such a powerful message and a true one.

Noble, wise, caring, selfless, valiant, he is the ultimate hero.

Originally posted by Wanderer11
Great work Scythe.

Seconded.

Last edited by chilled monkey on Nov 11th, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 11:29 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Prime never raped anybody, respect.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 11:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

Prime is a legend.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 01:18 AM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Feeling

Great thread. I love Prime.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 01:39 AM
Feeling is currently offline Click here to Send Feeling a Private Message Find more posts by Feeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha-7
No.1

Originally posted by jaden101
I see that sig and all i think about is the episode of family guy

"i'm gonna eat ya'll legs...oh no wait, i had a big lunch...but i have been swimming a lot lately...mmmm...yummy"

Lol. I have just watched that episode!

Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 02:35 AM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

--Feats--

Merges with Jetfire to aquire incredible power

Gains the ability to fly at incredible speed

Uses wrist mounted machine gun

Uses ass-plane-forged "the hell is that?" laser gun that's sharp and looks like it'd hurt if you fell on it

Aims thrusters at Megs to blow his ass back to next week

Overpowers Megs' arm cannon to give him a taste in the face

Utilizes his arm blades to cut Fallen Joker style, only abit too much, overachiever on our hands here

Depicts a "give me your face" sort of fetish that only adds to his awesome rep

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 03:37 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Sorry for the shitty ass vid, it was the best I could find that depicts the most points I pointed out. If anyone has any better vids, please post them, thanks.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 03:39 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'll take you all on!!!"

Sends chills up my spine every time.

**** it, gonna watch ROTF now.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 04:24 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Great thread Scythe

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:52 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

There is no finer a leader than G1 Prime.
John Wayne in Robot form.

The balls.

The guv'nor.

The man.

G1 Prime ftw

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 08:24 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
There is no finer a leader than G1 Prime.
John Wayne in Robot form.

The balls.

The guv'nor.

The man.

G1 Prime ftw

Second

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 09:03 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Robtard
Prime never raped anybody, respect.

Actually he did, just that Wheelie was too afraid/ashamed to tell anyone about it. stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 02:04 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote