KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » 3D movies

3D movies
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

For the next genration 3d tv you dont need to wear glasses !!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 12:05 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Still gonna suck.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 12:16 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.M
Still gonna suck.

Thats what you said about blu ray big grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 01:42 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I think I said that Blu Ray was to expensive which it was. I don't think I ever said that Blu Ray sucked.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 02:46 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by coolmovies
Thats what you said about blu ray big grin

erm Blu Ray isn't that good,I dont think the slightly better picture is worth the extra money

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 11:56 PM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maximus395

Depends on the movie but on the whole id agree, most films are better in 3D

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 10:42 PM
maximus395 is currently offline Click here to Send maximus395 a Private Message Find more posts by maximus395 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

By 2020 everything will be in 3D

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 08:42 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kill me when that day comes.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 12:04 AM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Originally posted by MildPossession

am not a fan myself but not every film looks great in 3D

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 01:31 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I see movies in 3D whenever it's available, but it's never a big deal for me. Since my HDTV and Blu-ray player are only a little more than a year old, I'm not upgrading to 3D equipment.

That's not to mention that I have my TV set up in the corner. It isn't comfortable to sit directly in front of my TV to watch a movie in 3D.
Originally posted by T.M
3D is pointless. I hope the fad ends soon.

I have only seen 2 movies in 3D, Clash of the Titans which was rubbish, and Avatar which looked amazing but after seeing it in HD on Blu Ray I cant say I would have thought any less of it if I had saw it in 2D in cinemas.

I've seen Avatar, Monsters vs. Aliens, Tron: Legacy, Saw 3D, and the Toy Story double feature in 3D.

I hear people say a lot, especially about Avatar, "Seeing this movie in 2D is pointless. It's only good in 3D." If that's the case, maybe it wasn't that good of a movie after all.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:06 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syedmuddassar

Hi sir,
Thanks for shearing this nice topic. I am new in this forum i am searching shahrukh khan Hindi movie 2011. Please tel me how i do this?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2011 01:03 PM
syedmuddassar is currently offline Click here to Send syedmuddassar a Private Message Find more posts by syedmuddassar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Viewing them on DVD in your own home is rubbish for the most part unless you are lucky enough to afford an almost cinema size screen, 3D is not a trend I like, a trend that causes headaches for me.

I am though waiting for the new type of 3D coming out from Cameron for Avatar, suppose to be amazing and nothing like the ordinary 3D. You can go to the Avatar topic to talk about more on this film. And no headaches according to the creators of it.

I argee it is better off just to see those movies at the threathers then watch them in 3D at home.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 03:15 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by coolmovies
By 2020 everything will be in 3D

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 07:17 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote