KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Jedi Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Jedi Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jazzman_78
Jedi

I'udo follows the others in and bows respectfully to the Grandmaster, then moves off to the side and waits for what he's certain must be a mission breifing. He notices that he is somewhat uncomfortable standing in this room. It almost feels that he lost the right to do so when he left the Order. Though his parting was amicable and he hold nothing but the highest regard for it, he is no longer a member.

Still, he wonderd this morning what dress would be approprtiate for the meeting. I'udo has always kept his old Jedi robes as a memento of his training. Unsure if it would be disrespectful or would be showing his respect if he wore the robes, he decided to wear his own clothing.

Be yourself, he had told himself. The Council know who they are summoning.

And so he stood there now in his best green jacket and pants, proudly wearing both his blaster and his lightsaber on his belt, waiting to find out how he might serve the Jedi Order once more.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Last edited by Jazzman_78 on Nov 16th, 2009 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:23 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Fellien could not care less about how she appears to the Council. If her civilian dress and her gunbelts are good enough for the rest of the Galaxy, it is good enough for the Council. Still, in the presence of Grandmaster Breha, she is slightly humbled. She does not give the Council the respect it deserves due to her difference in opinion, but seeing the most powerful man in the Jedi Order in person is always an experience.

"Grandmaster," Fellien says with a slight nod, rather than a full bow. "I trust you're well? We're all intensely curious about what you've got in store for us. Especially me. Not often does the Council call its strays back from the edge."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:05 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Grandmaster Breha is not at all bristled by your lack of traditional clothing or your abandoning of traditional forms of respect; he is an understanding fellow.

"Sometimes there is great need for people of certain talents, no matter who they are or what path they walk. And so I have called you back to Coruscant. It is no small task that I ask of this group today. Your rest was well earned, and extended to ensure that you were fully prepared for the mission that I am assigning you. It is one of grave importance."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Master Tiberius nods looks out from under his hood, and speaks with a his jolly voice, "What is it you would ask of us Grandmaster?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Cardon patiently waits to hear what the Grandmaster has in store for them, quietly holding his tam behind his back.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:46 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

(Alan Medar is played by Ciaran Hinds as Caesar in HBO show Rome, but more gray-haired. He wears simple gray robes with white sleeves.)

Foresight for me!

Alan Medar was one of the last to appear, just before being summoned to the Grandmaster's chambers. He meditated a lot before that meeting, trying to understand the path that Force wished for him. He felt almost excited and it felt improper. He needed to avoid the traps of emotions, particularly considering what happened during his last mission... the Council gave him second chance and he shall not waste it, to it much depended on it. He will not see another world die before him.

Of course, he knew that it is about the war, and these thoughts were confirmed by seeing the random lot that came with him - it seemed like Grandmaster used what reserves he had. He focused his eyes on the others... that young girl did not look much of a Jedi, and did not seem well suited to following authority. He was not sure if most of them even fought the Sith...

He bowed before the Grandmaster respectufully.

"I am honored that the Order wishes for me to return to active duty. There is no time for any Jedi to sit idly when the Sith are throwing the Galaxy into the age of darkness and misery."

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:47 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Indeed, no time at all," Hedric says, bowing to the Grandmaster and giving a nod to Master Medar. "I hope that the mission you have for us will be directly helpful to the war effort. Otherwise, I may feel that I am not being made the most of."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 02:03 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

What an ecclectic group, I'udo thinks to himself as he witnesses the various 'greetings' this groups delivers to the most powerful Jedi in the Galaxy. This must be one hell of a mission to require the services of a group such as this.

Not that I'udo was necessarily disdainful of his new teammates; far from it. But it must be a rare thing indeed for such a wide selection of personalities and skill sets as these to be gathered in this hallowed chamber.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 03:13 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, it's about the war. Do not worry. But first, I will inform you of the wider view of the current war.

"The Republic, as you know, has experienced relative peace in the past one thousand years, since the last truly powerful Sith Lords were subdued. From then on, perhaps against their better judgement, the Senate had slowly been siphoning funds away from their military in order to support other aspects of the government. It makes sense when there are no major conflicts occurring, but when you take into account that the Sith were still present in the Galaxy and that the Dark Side finds ways to survive... but then again, the Senate felt that it was our problem.

"As a result, when the Sith attacked, the Republic was unprepared. The fleet was sent out to secure important worlds, but it was stretched thin. The Jedi, obviously, were needed to fill out the ranks and provide a counterpoint to the Force-users that the Sith have sent to every front. But it is not enough. The Republic needs more than just the Force on its side. It needs more soldiers.

"The Senate knows this. With the start of the war, government money steered back in the direction of military funding, but that doesn't make numbers. Talks are going of a mandatory draft... but that would be a great tragedy. I have foreseen it."

Master Breha pauses, to let all of this sink in.

"What do you any of you know of Tasker's Crown?"

Last edited by REXXXX on Nov 17th, 2009 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 04:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Medar nods to what the Grandmaster is saying, frowning slightly when he talks about the mandatory draft being great tragedy.

"Tasker's Crown? Proud people, with ancient and noble traditions. Among them, one can find the finest generals and soldiers in the entire Galaxy. However, their history of cooperation with the Republic has always been difficult, I believe"

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:00 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Fellien observes that Master Medar is quick to answer and concludes that he must have some greater familiarity with that sector of space.

What she herself knows is down to a Savoir-Faire roll, as is the same with everyone else, I presume?

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:48 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Presuming that Hedric knows of the Crown's history of military might and talented warriors, he no doubt has great respect for them.

Nonetheless, Savoir-Faire roll!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:59 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Tiberius will do the same.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 09:56 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(I'udo has been 'all over' doing his work, but it's a big Galaxy. I'll take a SF roll too please.)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 02:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Most of you hold general knowledge of what Tasker's Crown is and related information, but for those of you that do not, the Grandmaster elaborates.

"Tasker's Crown is a constellation within Republic space that houses many worlds, all of which compose a region of fierce warrior people. They are ruled over by the Boyar Aristocracy, of the House of Antanon, which rules over the province of Antanon itself and all subject worlds. The Voivode is the head of that House.

"As Master Medar has said, their relationship with the Republic has always been an unsettled one. Every world in the constellation of Tasker's Crown is proud and traditional, honoring ways that have been set in place for generations. Republican democracy is something they do not sit well with, but they do what they can to adapt.

"In times of war, they lend what military might they can afford to contribute to the Republic. But there is one world that the Voivode and the Supreme Chancellor have been unable to convince. It is called Erengard."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 06:53 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Why have they decided to not join the Republic?" asks Master Tiberius.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"The answer to that is fear," Master Breha says. "The Castellan, Barkilphedro Pinzot, is worried that if he hands over command of his army to the Senate, Erengard become exposed. The Sith have recently been sending forces into the area to harass other worlds, like Charnel or Solstheim. The Republic has been unable to lend assistance to Tasker's Crown but the Sith have been held at bay."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:25 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"A legitimate concern, it sounds like," Cardon says, studying Master Breha's face. "If the Sith have already begun attacking the constellation, then Erengard is wise to keep its forces at home to drive back whatever the Sith push on them."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:46 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"That is precisely what the Sith want," Master Breha says. "Darth Ruin knows just as well as I do what will happen if the Senate cannot get Erengard involved in the war. We will lack the soldiers to keep fighting until we must instate this draft."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:45 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Which as you said will cause more trouble then good Grandmaster. What would you have us do?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 09:15 PM