KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Jedi Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Jedi Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Surely this will not be pure diplomacy, Master Breha," Hedric comments. "Some of the Jedi you have before you are not exactly the diplomat type, myself included. Do you think the Sith will attack us when we arrive?"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:18 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"In a moment, Master Tiberius. I want to purvey the whole picture before I send you."

Master Breha sighs.

"Sadly, Sith activity in the area has not been restricted to the planets I mentioned. Erengard reported detecting strange disturbances on their sensors about a month ago, objects entering their atmosphere. Scouts discovered that the Sith had sent ships and soldiers ahead of their invading forces. Why I cannot tell you. However, it has been confirmed who is leading the invasion of Erengard, due to his appearance there with the advance ships.

"I'm sure you all know of Darth Mengl by now..."

Darth Mengl is a name that brings chills to you all. One of the Dark Lord's lieutenants, Darth Mengl is not renowned for his combatative skills or his strategic wisdom. His reputation has been forged by his penchant for combining the darker mysteries of the Force with the advancement of science, all for the benefit of the Sith.

Tales tell of beasts and monsters that the Sith deployed against the Jedi in the old times... Darth Mengl has made this so for the current time period, all by experimenting upon captured soldiers, his own men, even Jedi! Many a Jedi have been founded horribly mutilated and twisted to serve the dark against their will.

"As you can imagine, this is not at all good news. Furthermore, Darth Mengl's flagship, Atrocity, has established a blockade of Erengard, to prevent outside help from arriving."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:21 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

I'udo is appalled at the notion of Mengl's 'experiments', and dismayed at the presence of his ship.

"So, it's a double mission then. Persuade Erenguard to join us and help them repell the Sith forces?"

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:09 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Master Breha nods.

"If Erengard can be shown that they are not alone in this fight, they may reconsider their isolationist stance."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 12:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

"I think that is entirely possible," Fellien says. "If it's allies they need, we'll be the best damn allies they can get."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 06:37 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"That is what the Senate is hoping for," Master Breha says. "Much rides on this endeavor by the Jedi Order, for both the Republic and the Order itself. If we cannot be diplomatic even in a time of war, our talents as diplomats will be doubted. If we cannot keep the dark hand of the Sith away, our skills as warriors will be overshadowed by our failures. It is not just an issue of victory; it is one of morale."

Master Breha pauses again, for emphasis.

"There is a third goal that I wish to add to your mission. If you get the chance to discover what Darth Mengl is up to... find out what he is working on and get back to me."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 04:33 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

I'udo grins slightly, against the tension in the room. He looks to his teammates, his gaze lingering tellingly on the healer, "Well, there should be something for everyone in this, then."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 05:06 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Cardon catches I'udo's lingering glance. He wants to remind everyone that he is still a Jedi Knight- even if he has focused muchly on his healing abilities, he still possesses talent with a lightsaber and particularly with the Force.

"Yes, there should be," Cardon says instead, not wanting to cause trouble amongst his fellow mission-takers. "We do we leave for Erengard, Master Breha?"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 06:30 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Oooo, Chris. I think you took that wrong, or I didn't type it clearly. It wasn't a dig. I'udo was suggesting that the mission description just got much more dangerous, hence the need for a healer.)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 08:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Tomorrow," Master Breha says. "Until then, gather your resources and prepare yourself for what is to come. May the Force be with you all."

With that, Master Breha dismisses the Jedi in attendance, giving you time to do anything you feel should be done before you head out for Erengard, and mayhaps some of you will receive visions from the Force...

However, the Grandmaster halts our two Masters, Sax and Alan, before they leave his chambers.

"A moment, if you will, Masters," the Grandmaster says. "I have yet another matter to discuss with you both."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 12:42 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Oh no, it's fine! Cardon is meant to be insecure about himself since he has focused his training on being a medic rather than a fierce Jedi warrior. No offense taken as a player. wink )

Cardon will bow to the Grandmaster.

"Unless anyone else has a vessel, I am volunteering my own as our means of transportation to Erengard," Cardon says as the Jedi are leaving the Council chambers. "It is a decent craft and I have a talented pilot at the helm at all times."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 12:56 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Fellien will get ahold of her beastly sidekick, Noth! He is the Primitive Warrior type that helps her maintain her vigilante lifestyle.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 01:02 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Master Tiberius gives his jolly smile as the the other people filter from room besides the other Master.

"Yes Grandmaster?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:28 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"I have a ship as well." I'udo adds to Cardon's offer. "With such a complex mission before us, we may find multiple trasnports come in handy."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 03:55 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"All the ships we can muster would be preferable!" Hedric says, before heading off to make contact with his ties.

Hedric stands in his room before the holoprojector he has installed for comm purposes. Dusting off his shoulder pauldron and straightening his Jedi robes, he feels ready to present himself and sends in his message to the leader of the Senatorial Guard.

"Officer Hedric reporting in. I have been stationed away from Coruscant as part of the Jedi Order's efforts in the New Sith War, and so will be unable to fulfill any Senatorial protection duties while I am away. However, I am hoping that I might find some assistance from the Senatorial Guard in my mission."

Last edited by Alkaselzer on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 06:47 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 06:43 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Fellien- Noth is more than welcome to follow you to Erengard, he grunts. Being a simplistic and brutish being, he does not speak Basic, but you understand him well enough and he understands you. He came with you to Coruscant to see what the Order needed from you, anyway.

-

Hedric- Zalderius Gastrof, the commander of the Senatorial Guard, replies to your message. Strongly built and fair-haired, Zalderius is rarely seen out of his blue blast-armor.

"Sorry to hear that you will be unavailable, Master Jedi," he says. "What kind of assistance were you hoping to find, though?"

-

"I understand that this is very likely an inopportune time to be asking this of you, but please understand that, if we put this process on hold simply because a war is going on, we could lose an entire generation of Jedi.

"How would you feel, Masters, if I told you that I have a pair of Padawans that are in dire need of mentoring?"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 07:05 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Grandmaster, the Force speaks to me as it does you. If you feel this is needed now I shall do as asked. Although I do have one question, why now because I assume you didn't just pick two random pupils for such a dangerous mission?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 12:02 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"They are Padawans that have been orphaned by the war, Master Tiberius," Master Breha informs you.

-

Saito Kenowyn

Fitness: Remarkable
Sensitivity: Fair
Devotion: Good
Discipline: Good
Introspection: Fair

Len-So Abadhi

Fitness: Fair
Sensitivity: Remarkable
Devotion: Fair
Discipline: Good
Introspection: Weak

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:02 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Master Tiberius' smile fades a bit as his head rocks up and down gently.

"Very well, Grandmaster."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Feel free to choose which one you would prefer as a Padawan!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:07 PM