KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Jedi Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Jedi Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

Actually, Medar wa nots saying his last words to all, but nevermind, the eavesdropping seem quite common these days.

"So, does everyone understand what this mission is about?" - He will ask.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 10:34 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

"Yes," Fellien says. "We help the Castellan kick the Sith off of his planet and then convince him with our assistance that he should assist the Republic. Right?"

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 06:27 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Sounds about right," Hedric says. "Let's get going, then?"

Hedric will board the transport with the Senatorial Guards and give them a brief speech.

"Hello gentlemen," he says. "A fine day today, and I'm glad to see all of you here. Though what you are being tasked with is a skewed version of your usual duties, the idea remains the same; you are protecting a Senator! And possibly a world leader, if the mandate allows. Just stay true to your training and let your shots fly true if you ever need to firing your weapons. Hopefully, you won't. May the Force be with us."

Hedric will also talk briefly with the fighter pilots, encouraging them to fly offensively and keep the transport afloat.

Hedric will then station himself in the cockpit of the big transport, merely to observe.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 10:21 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Point made, I'udo gives a polite nod to Master Medar and boards his own ship, to make it ready for lift-off. "All aboard! Last one on close up." he calls out before leaving rampway and heads for his cockpit.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 03:31 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Can I get an official list of who is going where?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 06:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"Well, you could describe it with such words. Though I would like everyone to remember that Erengardians are very proud people. We must be extremely careful around the Castellan. I intend to use help of the Erengardian Senator, I heard he is a man of reason. And remember, we cannot present our help as conditional upon Erengard's alliance with Republic, not at first." Medar responds to Fallen.

"What I would like to know, is who here has any experience against the Sith?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:24 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

(Rex Tiberius will go on I'udo's ship)

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 01:27 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Here I would like to take a quick pause in gameplay, before we move on to Erengard, to coordinate your templates with the new rules that Ush introduced. Is everyone still pleased with their character sheets? If not, PM me the changes you want to make.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 04:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Medar has most powers in the Cosmic Tree, so I would like to wait a bit.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 11:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

My greatest concern is Blade and Gun schticks. Some may combine differently now, and so I want to make sure people are happy with them.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 04:13 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

If we're done making changes, let's move on? Cardon is eager to help.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:21 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

If everyone is set, then we are go.

The taskforce of three vessels- Mercy, Home, and the blue Senatorial Guard transport- all lift off in quiet succession, the Jedi safely onboard and strapped in for the day's flight to Erengard. As you take to the sky, the six starfighters (all equipped with hyperdrives) arrange themselves around you in a defensive pattern. Breaking the atmosphere of Coruscant, you are met with the darkness of space and accelerate to lightspeed, sending you on your way.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:51 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Tiberius looks over to check on his Padawan.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 08:00 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Hedric will spend most of this transit time talking to the guards that have been put under his command, getting to know them and what they think of their assignment.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 04:35 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Fellien kicks back in I'udo's ship, boredly watching the stars streak by and contemplating how the Jedi will do against whatever the Sith have deployed.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 04:48 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Cardon will study battlefield wounds in his spare time, and also meditate to see if the Force has anything to tell him.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 04:30 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Cardon

-

A flurry of images bombard your senses, nearly overwhelming you as they come at you. But some stand out.

Men in black armor race through villages, driving their inhabitants before them, screaming and dying.

You apply pressure to the severe wound of a young man- you draw back your hands and see it is cauterized.

A savage, inhuman roar comes from the northern wastelands. Cold, so very cold...

Uniformed men shout and yell as they are set upon by attackers with lightsabers; their leader tries to organize them but he is slain. The unnecessary deaths do not come yet; that responsibility shifts to another.

A great flash ignites the sky. The White Wolf is watching.

Erengard appears before you, a golden globe with crisp white polar caps and scratches of dark mountains... but they have been waiting for you!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 04:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Alan

-

Your lightsaber is drawn, held ready in front of you.

"Hold the lines, men!" you hear yourself shout. "We will save Tiberium yet!"

"Tiberium?" one soldier asks. "That place fell and is no more."

"What?" The streets of Tiberium around you are filled with blood and fire, but these are not the men you fought with. Their uniforms are not the right color. Their rifles are not the right weapons. Their leader is... missing. You cannot see him here. They must have gotten to him. They need another.

Roars roll through the streets and bounce off the broken buildings, savage and monstrous.

"They come!" another soldier announces.

"No," you say. "This is wrong. I shouldn't be here!"

"Prepare yourselves!" a third soldier shouts.

"NO!"

You break the formation and run from that which comes for you, pushing soldiers out of your path and moving deeper into the city. But one building blocks your path... wait, not a building. A cliff-face, composed of dark stone, sheer and impossible but for jagged, lethal rocks. You were warned about this place. High above you, a man in a lab coat looks down from the top.

"What are you doing? This is not where you should be."

"But it is! I know what's up there!"

"You only THINK you know, Jedi. It is lost to you, anyway. Turn back and accept your defeat."

The roars behind you become louder, the report of rifles crackling through the streets, echoing and ringing in your ears. It continues increasing in volume until it becomes painful. You drop your lightsaber and clutch at your head.

"This is the end for you!"

Screams of anguish- yours- interrupt the violent noise of war as you combust and go out in a pillar of flame...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 04:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Your Padawan decides to rest during the flight, Tiberius.

All of the Guards are unsure how they feel about the mission, Hedric. It is quite unorthodox; they are more accustomed to bodyguard work than to open warfare.

Alan- you snap awake. Your ears still ringing.

Cardon- you do the same! You are met with an overwhelming sense of urgency.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 04:19 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

If that is the case if it's not to late Master Tiberius will also try to meditate with the force for vision and guidance.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 03:43 PM