KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Jedi Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Jedi Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Cardon jumps up from his cot, thinking about the vision he just experienced. He rushes to the cockpit with that last part in mind and gets to Pim.

"We're going to be ambushed when we get to Erengard!" Cardon says. "They know we're coming! Tell the others!"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 11:41 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Master Medar is, of course, troubled by his vision. He wodners if the history will repeat itself... and again he won't be able to make the difference againt the tides of darkness. He meditades a bit to seek peace, then decides that he should focus on what he can do, not the uncertain future.

He will check on his Padawan. Did he get his records, by the way?

Also, did he recignize Darth Menghl in this vision? Was that Sith on Tiberium?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 05:34 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Darth Mengl was not on Tiberium. Your Padawan decided to sleep for the journey, wanting to be rested and ready.

"What are you talking about?" Pim says. "Sensors are clear, Cardon. What do you want me to do, drop out of hyperspace early?"

Masters Medar and Sax feel uneasy.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 09:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Yes!" Cardon shouts. "Just do it, Pim! I've foreseen it, if we drop out at the appropriate coordinates we'll be vaporized! Tell the others and power down the hyperdrive!"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 10:35 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Alright, alright!" Pim says. "I'll patch a hypercomm through..."

Communication is severely difficult to manage while in hyperspace. For an unskilled pilot it would be impossible, but for Pim, an Ally, he can pull it off.

"This is Mercy hailing all ships," Pim says in the message. "Drop out of hyperspace or we're hitting an ambush at Erengard! Cardon says hello."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 04:59 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

"I'udo, does your ship have turrets?" Fellien Starstriker asks. "If we're getting ambushed, you are sure as hell going to need me on it."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 05:35 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"What?" Hedric says, responding to Cardon's hail. The news is alarming; they have not even gotten to Erengard and they are already under attack. "Roger that, Cardon. Pilot, take us out of hyperspace, and do it now! Radio the fighters and tell them to lock S-foils in attack position. We're already getting into it."

Hedric is eager to take on the Sith, but this is too soon for him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 09:35 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Aye, sir!" the transport's pilot responds, and relays Hedric's orders to the fighters.

All of the ships come ripping out of hyperspace prematurely, which taxes the engines but what you see next causes you to believe it will be worth it. Before you hangs Erengard, a golden globe spinning slowly in the vast darkness of space; your destination. But between your ships and the planet... is a massive cruiser and swarms of Sith starfighters.

The cruiser completely lacks any uniform shape; it merely stretches on. It is composed of thin segments that give it a splintered and random appearance. It is the only capital ship in the area, it seems. The sai-shaped Sith starfighters have now banked around and are coming your direction, having expected you to drop out of hyperspace later.

Cardon has just saved everyone much trouble...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 08:03 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(I forget Ush's ship-building guidelines, but since this is star wars, I'm guessing this thing has at least one turret.)

I'udo slaps the control that knocks the ship out of hyperspace, then stares for a moment in shock at the sight before them. he belately answers Fellien's quesry, "Uh, yeah. One turret up top. Follow the hallway straight back from the cockpit open the fist dorr you come to, climb up. It's no fancy ball-jobbie though; just 360 traverse, near 90 inclination. Standard ship's gravity. Good luck."
He hits the intership comm, just in case everyone didn't know what's up. Everyone tie down somewhere, we just jumped into a fight."

He cut that off and switched to battle mode, such as it was aboard the bucket of a starship. Shields up, aux power to the turret gun, lower the inertial controls a little to soften impacts and manouvers.

He hailed the other ships, "What's the plan? We just gonna make a run through and try to make planetfall or turn around and try again from another vector?"

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 10:27 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Master Tiberius gleams over the situation. He tries to use the force to guide him to the best course.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 12:08 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I am guessing those fighter patrols encompass all of Erengard," Cardon puts in. "But if we can maybe find a weaker point in the blockade... I'd rather not make a run past that battleship. It looks rather intimidating."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 09:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Being Small Traders (until further rules are introduced for ship creation), Home and Mercy both have a turret each. The Senatorial Guards' transport has two.

Give me a plan and we'll put it into action.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 9th, 2010 at 09:38 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 09:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I will give this one more day before the Jedi are thrown into the action, regardless of whether they have a plan of approach or not.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 03:30 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(I say we do what we can to go around the capital ship but still fight our way to the surface. The fighter battle might be longer that way, but it would potentially less lethal that flying in range of the big ship.)

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 05:30 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

I agree, we need to stay away from the capital ship. Fellien is getting on I'udo's ship's gun for sure.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 09:14 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(If no one else is objecting, I'udo will take the initiative)

His mind finally settled on a course of action, I'udo wrenches his ship's controls and sets a course that will take them around the range of the Sith's monster ship. The fighters would probably catch them further from the planet, but it had to be better than engaging fighter AND the mothership. At the same time he makes his move, he comms the others to explain his attentions.

"We're going to try to make this a running fight. Try not to get herded off course. Cover each other and someone keep an eye on that big monster, make sure we keep out of it's range!"

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 03:45 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Follow his directions," Cardon says to Pim. "It'd be a shame to start our mission by being shot down in Erengardian space."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 12:20 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Does the Senatorial guard transport have any guns? If so, Hedric's going to hop on a turret and tell the pilot to just go for it!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 04:15 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It does, Hedric. Two, in fact. You jump on one of the turrets and power it up while a Senatorial Guard takes up the other. Fellien does the same on Home, but Mercy's turret will go unused as nobody aboard is qualified to operate it.

"What can I do to help, Master?" Saito asks Master Sax.

The Republic starfighters fan out to engage incoming Sith starfighters as you enter Erengard's orbit and stay out of range of the capital ship. It does not move to pursue, but you find yourself on a collision course with a thick group of Sith starfighters.

Sith starfighters lack deflector shields due to the Sith lacking funds to reasonably equip their entire fleet, and your Republic pilots are a tad more skilled due to regimented training, but they have numbers on their side.

To remind you of what the numbers mean- Ship (Pool): Armor. Pilots (such as Red Squadron and the Sith Fighters) are the Mooks of space battle, and Aces are you guys!

-----

ORBITAL AMBUSH, Start of Turn 1

Home (P7/T7): 80

Mercy (P8): 80

Republic Transport (P6/UT9/LT7): 120

Aid Squadron x6 (P6): 3

Sith Fighters x12 (P5): 2

Sith Fighters x12 (P5): 2

-----

You have initiative having chosen where in the conflict to join. Go go go!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 08:27 AM
Brit
Duchess

Fellien powers up the turret on I'udo's aging bucket and notes that the thing has seen better days and a great deal of use.

"This thing better not crumble into rust in my hands," Fellien comments before hitting the heads up display and angling for a Sith starfighter. When she has her shot lined up, she squeezes the triggers on the old gun and blasts away.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 08:38 AM