KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Zink
Eldros catches Tchai eyeing him, then responds.

"Something interesting for someone talented, suits me just fine," Eldros says. "Now, see something you like?"

"Sadly, I am failing to find precisely that," Tchai responds casually, examining his claws.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:12 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"You ARE a married being..." Eldros comments.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:24 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"And just what, praytell, is that meant to mean?" Vilani asks, using the Force to apply a slight grip to Eldros's throat, without moving at all or even interrupting her idle tapping.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Touchy much?" Eldros responds, as he feels a light pressure on his neck, as if someone were squeezing. It is not a sensation he is unfamiliar with, acting the way he does. It is, however, slightly unnerving that Vilani does not so much as move to apply it. "Don't worry, birdie, I'm not stealing your man... er... bird. Not yet."

Last edited by General Zink on Nov 16th, 2009 at 05:35 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:33 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Tchai leans over, running his fingertips up Vilani's neck to her chin. "Never you mind the fool, my dear... You're my only mistress..."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:42 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"You can be quite distracting when you want to be..." Vilani comments back, tightening her grip on Eldros momentarily before letting go. "And I am tiring of waiting here."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:44 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Obviously not an important meeting if they're making us wait so long," Lykro says, finally speaking up. "I'm beginning to wonder if there is even any point in attending."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:22 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Standing in the corner is Von Tremarke. Dressed sharply he wears a tan suit, lightly pinstriped with vest and matching tie. He leans on a brown wooden walking stick and is holding a glass of dark purple wine, and exquisite vintage from the plains of Itransan. He takes a small sip, and savors the sweet but nutty flavors while casually observing the petty bickering going on within the room.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:26 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is at this point that the heavy stone door leading into the briefing room begins to grind open slowly. Dust is displaced from the ceiling by the vibrations it causes with its sliding against other surfaces. You sense very quickly that it is being moved by the Force, rather than by mechanics.

"Come in," comes a throaty voice from within the room.

When you enter, you are presented with Darth Ruin's briefing room. It has the appearance of an ovular lecture hall, with ascending rows of stone seating encircling the center floor. Installed in the dead center of the room, and providing the only source of light in this darkened chamber, is a holoprojector, currently displaying a map of the Galaxy in scintillating red holograms.

Beside the projector is, of course, the Dark Lord of the Sith. Darth Ruin looks gaunt and pale even in the lively red glow, his skin taught and his eyes sunken; being an Umbaran, this is natural for him. Beneath his black cloak he glares at you all with eyes that dimly glow a sickly yellow, over a beaked nose. A metal gorget cups his chin and conceals his throat, and many leather straps and chains hang about his tunic beneath his Sith robes.

"I sense there was some displeasure with your wait," Darth Ruin states.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I do not appreciate my time being wasted, O Dark Lord," Vilani responds with heavy sarcasm on his title and glaring back, as she takes a seat. She holds no respect and nothing but distate and dislike for him.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 02:06 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Tchai seats himself next to Vilani. "My dear, this may not be the best time." He lowers his voice, speaking in their native language. "Push at him too hard and he will kill you... we need this chance to take power."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 04:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

"I am not that easy to kill..." Vilani replies quietly in Ayrou. "And we need to force his hand so that I can destroy him. You know very well I can handle myself."

Last edited by Peach on Nov 16th, 2009 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 04:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I do not appreciate such blatant distaste for my existence," Darth Ruin responds, in Ayrou- a modified version that can be spoken by non-Ayrou. He then returns to Basic. "It is the way of the Sith to lust after power, but you are nowhere near MY level."

He turns away from Vilani and Tchai and looks over the rest of the group.

"Anyone else?"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"What is it you have called us for" Karzor speaks up in his low, but pleasing voice. He has no interest in petty bickering, nor does he care to answer the Sith Lord's question.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 09:04 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Sir Von Tremarke walks into the room, leaning heavily on his walking stick, he takes a seat in the middle of the room, and takes another sip from his wine. He looks around the room, and clucks his tongue lightly at the stark darkness. One would think that a Dark Lord of the Sith would hold himself with a little more respect and at least decorate appropriately.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 09:14 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I'd like to use dream without force point, and receive it in PM, if at all. If it is not too late.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:19 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Vilani simply absently runs a hand through her plumage, seemingly completely ignoring Darth Ruin. She clearly disagrees on his opinion of her powers, but now is not the time to contest that fact.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 12:49 AM
Craft
CTE

Jerkily walking into the room and taking a seat, Lykro says nothing to Darth Ruin, feeling that provoking the Sith Lord would be a stupid waste of time at this point. Instead, he turns his sights to the holoprojector, seeing if it has any information on the current state of the Galaxy.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 05:30 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Darth Ruin seems satisfied that none speak save for Karzor.

"I have called you all here because I am in need of men and women of great power and skill," Darth Ruin says. "My Empire has many agents of darkness. Not all can call themselves the elite. They have much to learn... but you have less than they."

Darth Ruin turns and presses a button on the projector. The map of the Galaxy is now criss-crossed with lines of vibrant blue, marking what must be the battle lines where the Empire and Republic are clashing.

"As you know, in the decade since I declared my crusade against the Republic, our forces have been vicious and relentless in their seizure of the Galaxy. The Republic had grown lax since the last strong Dark Lord was destroyed, thinking that they had ended the threat and that the Jedi could finish us off. They could not. Our ways always survive. Because of their laziness and arrogance, their military was unprepared to do battle with us, and in many ways still is. The Senate increased military spending to improve their technology. The Jedi joined in the fighting but their numbers are too few. What the Republic really lacks... is manpower."

The map changes again, zooming in on a specific part of space. It now depicts a constellation.

"I have discovered where they hope to find it. How many of you are familiar with Tasker's Crown?"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:17 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Jarku does not respond, her knowledge of the Galaxy very limited. She looks about to see who does answer, though.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:57 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote