KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

So, what does Vilani know about Tasker's Crown, if anything? Her SF score says she should probably know something stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Nov 17th, 2009 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:59 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Von Tremarke speaks up,
His voice is a low Baritone, smooth, infused with the subtle undertone of a man who buys and sells planets on a whim.

"I have indeed done business there. They are a respectable people, with characteristics many seem to lack now. However, they are a bit, Direct."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:01 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"I think I've heard of 'em," Eldros says. "Militant lot. Not to be trifled with. Pirates I worked with knew not to try taking their chances with raiding THEIR stuff. It would end well for nobody."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:08 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Tchai unfortunately does not know much about Tasker's Crown. He listens to the others while studying the hologram.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 03:52 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Most of you have heard of Tasker's Crown, but for those of you that haven't, Darth Ruin elaborates.

"Tasker's Crown is a constellation within Republic space that houses many worlds, all of which compose a region of fierce warrior people. They are ruled over by the Boyar Aristocracy, of the House of Antanon, which rules over the province of Antanon itself and all subject worlds. The Voivode is the head of that House."

The map begins to cycle through an analysis of each world, briefly flashing the planet before you with a readout before settling on a single planet.

"They have never been on the greatest of terms with the Republic, always having to adapt to this silly excuse of a democracy when their set-up is far more efficient and effective. They respect the chain-of-command, at least, and think that the Supreme Chancellor is part of it. As such, they help the war effort against us.

"Except for one planet. Erengard."

He gestures to the planet on the projector.

"Charnel and Solstheim recently declared their allegiance after negotiations, but Erengard is not moved by Senate diplomacy."

Last edited by REXXXX on Nov 17th, 2009 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 06:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"What is it we are to do there?" Karzor says, repeating his former question once more, slightly irritated that it hasn't been answered immediately.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:12 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"So it would be very useful to sway Erengard to our side..."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Precisely."

Darth Ruin flips a switch on the projector and it shuts off- dim lighting replaces the red glow, illuminating the ancient stone room.

"The Castellan of Erengard refuses to join the Republic... but he also will not join us. That is a problem. You see, he possesses an impressive military power on Erengard. Their soldiers are amongst the finest int he Galaxy, and with military service mandatory on Erengard, there are a great deal of them. That is either something we can use... or something we need to dispose of."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"Is there a specific way you want us to deal with the situation?"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"I am guessing that you want us either to convince Erengard that it should join us for whatever reason, or you want us to kill every living thing on the planet," Jarku says, smiling as she says the last option. She is not even remotely a diplomat, but a killer... that she is good at.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:39 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Eldros waits to hear what the Darth has planned for Erengard, knowing that he's got something in mind and that they're going to hear it before they leave this room.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 07:58 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Yes... such an army must be either ours, or dead."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:20 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Events are already in motion on Erengard," Darth Ruin informs you, Karzor. "I have sent one of my lieutenants to oversee the beginning of my invasion, and his flagship is maintaining a firm blockade around the planet to prevent outside assistance from arriving.

"You see, the Castellan of Erengard, Barkilphedro Pinzot, has been only a hinderance to my plan since I first set my sights on Tasker's Crown. He knows what I intend to do with his army and so will not be swayed.

"I want him dead."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:38 PM
Bardock42

Hearing those words, Karzor can't help but smile a bit. He definitely prefers assassinations to bland political games.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:46 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Kill the Castellan, is it? I assume we shall be allowed free reign to use whatever methods we see fit to accomplish this..." Vilani says.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"It IS a war," Darth Ruin responds. "Once the Castellan is dead, we will do business with his successor, most likely his son. A younger and more impressionable mind, not so set in its ways, more likely to break..."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 09:02 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Von Tremarke stands with great difficulty, leaving his wine behind and making his way down the stairs.

"Such classless brutes. You would march right into the throne room and beat him to death with the first blunt instrument you found. Have some proper self-respect. Everyone has a price, a tipping point. A bought and willful ally is more powerful than one beaten into submission."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 09:16 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"Ruin wants him dead." Karzor replies abruptly. Tremarke's words annoy him, his, in Karzor's opinion unjustified, sense of superiority has bothered him from the first moment they had met.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 09:36 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"My hearing is perfectly fine my good sir. The instruction for death was quite clear. However I would have thought you to be more than a simple pawn, fit only to fulfill the every whim of your master but alas, I suppose not."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:05 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"Killing the Castellan is the will of the Dark Lord," Jarku says, "but if a way could be found to convince the Castellan instead to join us, would the Dark Lord prefer it?"

Jarku thinks of her own experience on Vudes. When Darth Ruin arrived, he did recruit her to become a Sith and to act as a friendly face to her world... but he did not kill the High Priest that rules over all tribes.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:24 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote