KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

"I just do not need to waste time convincing some stubborn man, when cutting his throat is a perfectly fine and quick option, Tremarke. My time is more valuable than that" Karzor responds hiding his anger. One day he would make the bothersome Jedi shut up for good, but not today.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:29 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Von Tremarke only tuts "Interesting." and returns to his seat.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:33 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"I mean, if he's not cooperating, surely our Dark Lord has done all he can do without resorting straight to murder," Eldros says, maybe slightly sarcastic in his comment, insinuating that maybe there is more to be done but that the Dark Lord has lost his patience.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:46 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Do we need to be subtle with this?" Lyrko asks, a sadistic glint in his eye. "Showing the people of Erengard the slow and painful price for disobedience could strengthen our grasp on the planet, perhaps even have an effect on several others... It would also provide us with some quality entertainment." He lets out a squawking laugh, the laughter looking over exaggerated when mixed with his constant twitching and shaking.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:24 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"If it were possible to convince this Castellan, Tremarke, I do believe that it would have been done long ago. No, dead is dead, and dead is what he shall be. Let his people, and the leaders of other worlds, see the price of resisting us. Let them hope that they do not have to pay the same price," Vilani says with a screeching laugh.

"And then we shall be able to put a puppet on the throne, his every move controlled by us. Let this successor of the Castellan believe that we are being merciful to him by sparing his life and allowing him to rule, and thus keep him forever in debt to us. And remind him of what benevolence allows him to rule, and how easily that can be taken away..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:36 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Castellan's got a kid, you say, Darth Ruin?" Eldros asks, for confirmation.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:06 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Sir Tremarke... if you feel that there is something that you can do to encourage the Castellan to change his mind and support the Empire directly, you are welcome to do it." Darth Ruin studies you with his blazing eyes for a moment, luminous in his pale face.

"But unless Sir Tremarke achieves that, I want your superior, Darth Mengl, to report to me that you have slain the Castellan relatively soon."

None of you are particularly excited to hear that Darth Mengl is the lieutenant that Darth Ruin sent to take command of the situation at Erengard. Mengl is not renowned for his combatative capabilities or his strategic prowess; instead, his reputation has been forged by his penchant for combining the darker mysteries of the Force with the advancements of science.

There are legends of beasts and monsters being unleashed by the Sith against their foes, and Darth Mengl has made this a reality by experimenting upon anyone he can get his hands on- enemy troops, his own soldiers, Jedi Knights... and sometimes even other Sith. Rumor has it that Ruin dedicated a few Sith underlings to Mengl's care that have yet reappear.

"It will send a firm message, as Lykro has said, that the Sith will crush all who oppose us on Erengard. Erengardians respect the chain of command... if we remove the head, we can kill the body."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:30 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Jarku cringes at the thought of working for Darth Mengl. She knows that failure is not met well amongst the Sith, but any failure for her to perform her task while fighting under Mengl will likely result in her mutilated corpse being used to further the man's experimentation.

And yet the prospect of invading this strange new world perplexes her.

"But if the new Castellan does not cooperate?" Jarku asks, just to make sure.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:40 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Then Erengard will be raized completely," Ruin says.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 12:47 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I am sure that the example we will make of the current Castellan will be enough to ensure cooperation..." Vilani says, though she greatly dislikes the idea of working under Darth Mengl. However, this may give her a chance to advance herself...

"And when do you want us to leave for Erengard?"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 03:33 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Lykro smirks a little when Darth Mengl is mentioned. Indiscriminately experimenting on anyone with little to no care about their well being or how much pain they're going through is something Lykro can get behind. Of course, Lykro has no love for the man himself, just the things he does.

"Perhaps we should instead kidnap the Castellan and give him to Darth Mengl as a 'gift'. That would put more fear into the Erengardians," Lykro suggests, almost giddy with the thoughts of what the Darth could put the Castellan through.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 05:48 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Make use of any connections you may have that will enhance your chances of success on Erengard, then depart tomorrow," Ruin tells you. "Lord Mengl will be reporting to me on the progress of your mission. This war must be won by any means, and if Erengard makes itself our enemy, you will be the ones to wipe it clean.

"But I must ask you one thing... do NOT allow Lord Mengl's research to be interrupted, or interrupt it yourselves. It is integral to my campaign."

Shortly after, Darth Ruin dismisses everyone... with the exception of our Masters, Sir Tremarke and Karzor. The rest of you, he urges, must begin to make your preparations for Erengard. You are all turned out of the briefing room to do so, leaving the Masters alone with the Dark Lord.

"Well now," Ruin says, bearing his teeth in what could be called a pleasant sneer. "You are both men of great power and wisdom, truly experienced in the ways of the Dark Side. I have something special in mind for you both."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 04:29 AM
Bardock42

"And what is that?" Karzor inquires, as usual in his straightforward way, leaving out any formalities and signs of respect.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 04:44 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I would carry out my preparations in secret by I feel like what I've got in mind wouldn't be all that secret anyway.

Eldros is going to make contact with his contact, the Bezerez pirates! Retreating to some sort of communication room, Eldros punches in the signal to make a connection with them and awaits a reply from the pirates.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 06:59 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Jarku will take her leave of the Dark Lord and go make contact with her Ally, Kudav, to request his services. After that she'll call in to Vudes and figure out a way that they can lend their assistance to the Dark Lord's important assignment.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 12:50 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Vilani doesn't have any particular preparations to make, not having any specific allies or contacts.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 01:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Jarku- making contact with Vudes is simple. Being a primitive people who rely very little on advanced technology, there is only one communication unit on the planet that is strong enough to receive and send messages across space. It is in possession of the High Vudari, Farkush.

Farkush receives your message. You remember him being proud and fearsome, but now he always appears weary.

"I will inform Kudav of your need for his talents," Farkush says, "but what do you expect of the tribes?"

-

Eldros phones it in to his old buddies amongst the Bezerez. His contact within their ranks is a salty old fighter pilot named Kart.

"What can I do for ya, lad?" he asks, not particularly pleased to be hearing from you.

-

"I desire to use your experiences for the benefit of the next generation of Sith," Darth Ruin informs you, Karzor and Tremarke. "Force-users are an unfortunate rarity in the Galaxy, and it is a waste if they do not receive the cultivation they so dearly require to become vicious and strong in the Force."

Darth Ruin reaches back toward a part of the room. You sense him manipulate the Force, clenching it with his iron mind and making it do his bidding, and a stone slab of a door opens. From within step two young boys, wearing naught but tattered rags.

"These boys are in need of breaking and molding in your image so that they can truly understand the power of the Dark Side and become familiars to it. I hope I will not find you lacking in desire to do so..."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 07:00 AM
Bardock42

"Ah, very well" Karzor remarks. He had thought of taking an apprentice before. Inspecting for a moment the two boys, he suddenly feels through the force which he is to pick. He points his finger at him and says "You. Come over here. I am Karzor, your new master" with that he turns to Darth Ruin, leaving Tremarke with the other, and continues "I will form this boy into a magnificent weapon for the dark side. Is that all, Ruin?" again leaving out any signs of obedience, as if it had been his idea all along.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 11:30 AM
Craft
CTE

Lykro has nothing to prepare, all he needs is himself, the force and his lightsaber to participate in this mission.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 02:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Not so fast, Karzor..." Darth Ruin says, noting your impatience.

The Dark Lord has a process in mind for who gets which Apprentice, based off of a simple game. He is going to place two stones in either hand- one red, one blue. You will use the Force to determine which hand holds the red stone, pitting your intuition against Darth Ruin's willpower. Whomever guesses correctly gets to choose their Apprentice first...

-

Ralth Bastle

Fitness: Strong
Sensitivity: Weak
Devotion: Good
Discipline: Weak
Introspection: Fair

Dreyd O-Kaldran

Fitness: Weak
Sensitivity: Strong
Devotion: Fair
Discipline: Good
Introspection: Strong

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:59 PM