KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

How will that work? Do I say a side or will we throw dice?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:07 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Dice-throwing. Whoever gets the higher number of successes out of the two of you will have guessed correctly.

Which one do you think you will want?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:08 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Hmm, not sure. Probably O-Kaldran.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:14 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"I want them to support the Dark Lord's campaign," Jarku says, simply. There is no room for argument and she hopes that Farkush understands.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 06:41 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"In what way do you mean?" Farkush asks, meeting your gaze evenly.

-

The rolls are made for Karzor and Tremarke. Ruin's little game is consider a Medium task, so 5s and 6s are counted as successes.

and both are able to exert enough will through the Force to break through the thin resistance that the Dark Lord is offering, matching at five successes and guessing the correct stone.

"Curious," Ruin comments. "Again, then."

Ruin is raising just how much he is obfuscating your efforts, making it a Hard task, so that only 6s are counted as successes.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 08:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"I am on a mission for the Dark Lord that requires many soldiers," Jarku tells him. "I want one of the tribes to follow me into combat, to support myself."

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 08:01 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Karzor notes Tremarke's power in the force, but is determined to win and tries to increase his will to break through Ruin's.

Btw, does "Charisma" count towards this face off? whistle

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 10:31 PM
General Zink
Bane

"That scanner of yours," Eldros says. "I want to use it, if you don't mind me doing so. It's important for my new bosses."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 02:19 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You think I can just give you one of the tribes?" Farkush says. "That will through our entire culture off-balance, as it was when you destroyed your OWN tribe! Should have thought of that, Jarku. The hunting season is upon us."

-

"Sure thing, pal," Kart says. "What do you want to look for? You know how powerful it is..."

-

It does not. Only the Force.

Tremarke and Karzor concentrate their hardest on the stones hidden within the Dark Lord's hands... but when the two confidently state which hand they believe the stone to be in, Ruin reveals that Karzor has been misled. Tremarke has rolled more successes, and chooses correctly.

"Well, Sir Tremarke, choose your student..." Ruin says, with a grin.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:53 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Jarku crosses her arms.

"Somehow you think I care. Vudes got on before my tribe was destroyed, and it got on after. It will get on again. Unless you want to pick a tribe to be sacrificed to the Dark Lord as a gift from yours truly, I suggest you select one ripe for battle!"

She will try to intimidate him. He is the leader of his people, but she has greater power than he could ever hope to attain, even with as little hold on the Force as she has.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 08:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Jarku is not highly intimidating, but her words carry weight. Surely the Dark Lord would back her on this, and that is what Farkush believes as well.

Looking defeated, Farkush complies.

"I will order the Narvere clan to rendezvous with you on Korriban, before you depart for your mission," Farkush says. "Kudav will lead them to you."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 09:00 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will take O-Kaldran

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:13 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"You! Come over here" Karzor barks at the other boy, then, turning to Ruin he asks "Is that all?"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 11:21 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Republic fleet activity in Tasker's Crown," Eldros says. "I want to know what we're up against, if anything at all. Scan for 'em and tell me what you find. Also, anythin' else goin' on in that area?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 06:55 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Tremarke wordlessly selects Dreyd, a scrawny boy in rags with dark hair and pale skin, and Karzor is left with Ralth, a tall kid with a clean-shaven head in tattered pants and a vest.

"Do with them as you please," Ruin says.

Ralth sulks as he comes to Karzor, while Dreyd accepts this with quiet dignity. Both are in the possession of lightsabers- Ralth has two, even.

-

Kart relays that there isn't much to tell; the Republic fleet has been trying to muster up enough strength to break through blockading efforts that have kept them away from Erengard's part of space. So far, the Sith have managed to delay this and break up some of the gathering ships, keeping the Republic on the run.

"I'm picking up a small cluster of ships gathering near Antanon, but it could be unrelated," Kart informs.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 07:03 PM
Bardock42

"Come with me" he quickly addresses Ralth. Nodding to Tremarke and Ruin before he leaves, making his way to his quarters. On the way there he addresses the sulking boy following him: "How old are you?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 08:40 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Fourteen," Ralth answers. "What about you, old man?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 11:37 PM
Bardock42

"I am 57." he answers swiftly, ignoring the lack of respect in the young lad, and continuing his questioning he asks "Tell me about yourself"

[edit] Edited because for some reason I was under the impression that "sulk" means "cry", how silly.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Dec 1st, 2009 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:06 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Sir Von Tremarke turns and makes his way out of the room, expecting the boy to follow like a good servant would. Well at least any servant you paid a decent wage, or stole from a reputable slaver.
Out in the hall, away from everyone else he finally turns to the boy.
I have but one rule for you.
"Do exactly what I say, Do only what I say. Anything else will make your life even more miserable than it is now."
He continues walking, then turns again,
"Trust no-one. Not even me. Your trust will be used against you. Keep your feelings, and your ideas to yourself."

He then goes and rejoins the others.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 08:15 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I am an orphan of the War," Ralth tells Karzor. "My parents were civ casualties. Didn't do anything and got killed anyway. A Sith Lord found me hiding out in the ruins of my home town, took me in for training... and now I'm here. Anything else?"

-

"Yes, Master," Dreyd says to Tremarke, simply. He has very dark eyes that stare accusingly, and he forces a smile in response to what you say.

-

With your information gathered and preparations made, you assemble in a clearing a short distance from the Sith base, outside the tomb of some long-dead sorceror. Because only one of you owns a ship (Eldros' heavy starfighter, Comet's Departure), Darth Ruin provides a lightly-armed shuttlecraft to take to Erengard. None of you know how to operate the damn thing, but it is not a problem. Dreyd, Tremarke's new student, can. Both he and Ralth meet up with you, wearing new Sith tunics in all black. Ralth has abandoned the outer robes, while Dreyd keeps the hood up on his cloak.

Here is where you are also met by the Vudan warriors that fly in to support Jarku in her efforts; a dark people in simple cloth outfits, all carrying knives of different makes and sizes. Kudav, Jarku's Ally, is leading them, and lands one of the few transports that the Vudans possess.

Now is the time to finish up any last minute information-gathering or talk amongst yourselves before Darth Ruin sends you off to start your mission. You also need to pick where you're going for transportation, though your choices are limited.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 12:47 AM