KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Jarku is going to ride on the Vudan transport, which probably has a very tribal jungle look to it, decorated with war paint and the hull made from a durable wood.

She makes her way over to it and finds Kudav amongst the knife-wielding tribal warriors, who she glares at with hostility. None are of her tribe; none could be but Kudav. So they are her enemies by default, though they must obey her.

"Kudav," Jarku says. "I see that you arrived in one piece. How was your journey to Korriban? I hope getting warriors from Farkush was not too much of a hastle."

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 01:02 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Ralth and Kazor will catch a ride with Eldros. They will not trust their lives to Tremarke's apprentice, of all people.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:26 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Vilani will go on Eldros' ship as well. She also does not trust a mere apprentice, less so than she trusts most people.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:55 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I believe that Eldros' ship is classified as a Heavy Fighter, meaning it has at most room for one other person besides the pilot.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well, that counts me out. Is the Vudan transport an option then?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:05 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It does.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Okay, we two will go in that then.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:09 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
I believe that Eldros' ship is classified as a Heavy Fighter, meaning it has at most room for one other person besides the pilot.

Well, Vilani's not going without Tchai, so I guess that counts that one out.

She'll go on the Sith ship, then, but she's going to make it rather clear that if anything goes wrong at all, she's holding Tremarke accountable for not keeping his apprentice properly under control.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:09 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I don't want a second seat on my ship anyway. The fighter's modified so that my astromech droid rides just behind me, inside the cockpit, so we can communicate better.

Eldros will have moved his fighter to the meeting point earlier, and climbs up onto it from his sitting position, giving everyone else one last glance.

"Last one to Erengard gets to clean my boots," Eldros taunts. "One for each of the Wynests, am I right?"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:23 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Guess that means Lykro's also riding in the Sith ship. He personally doesn't care who's flying the ship, just as long as they make it to Erengard on time.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:29 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Jarku has no problem with anyone riding with the Vudans, though she advises that they keep away from her warrior brethren.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:57 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Tchai will, of course, ride with Vilani, the better to tend to her needs.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:00 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vera21
Jarku has no problem with anyone riding with the Vudans, though she advises that they keep away from her warrior brethren.

Karzor will surely take that advise, an early internal struggle would be so bothersome.

What does he know about the Vudan, btw?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:11 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"No hassle at all," Kudav replies in a curt manner. "Can we go now?"

Other transports arrive in the area as troops are summoned from all over Korriban, reinforcements to be sent to Erengard with you. However, they do not land.

Eldros, your astromech reports that your ship is ready for take off when you are, communicating via translator screen on your dash.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:11 AM
Bardock42

Karzor, standing near Kudav can only agree. The waiting bores him terribly, but he decides to take the time and speak some more with his new apprentice "We didn't have time to discuss everything earlier, I still need to know more things. Tell me, boy, what training did you receive?"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:35 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"Yes," Jarku says simply, stepping into the Vudan transport without looking back. She is eager to leave Korriban so that she can begin her efforts to please the Dark Lord with her combat abilities.

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 06:14 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Good, thanks, let's go," Eldros replies snappily to his droid. He takes the controls for his fighter and starts the engines, first plugging the repulsorlifts to get it off the ground then the sublight engines to start pushing it into the sky. He avoids the transports and streaks for the sky ahead of the others.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 10:31 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Can I get an official list of who is going where?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 06:08 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm going with the sith transport.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:40 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Ralth and me are going with the Vudan.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 10:47 AM