KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team

JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Sith Team
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"I wonder..." Jarku says. "Eldros, how do you feel about checking it out? I am sure Darth Mengl would be pleased to hear that you investigated..."

Nice trick.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 04:19 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Boxes of supplies in large variety, a resupply effort to the base here on Erengard. Other transports unload heavy military equipment, including a few Sith tanks- which are basically turbolasers on wheels and not highly sophisticated despite their bronzium chassis. Mainly, the import consists of combat-ready men.

Those of you attuned to the Force- which is many of you- sense the man before you see him, though you wonder how it is that you did not notice him right away after you do. A man wearing a tight-fitting gas mask and a spotless white trenchcoat comes strolling through the waves of men toward you, hands folded behind his back.

"You are the Sith sent to assist Lord Mengl?" he asks, inquisitively, inspecting each of you in turn. His voice is distorted by the mask, filtered through a vocoder-type device.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 08:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Lykro stays facing the Sith unloading the transports, though his focus is drawn to the newcomer.

He waits a few seconds after the white coated man finished speaking before turning to face him properly. "We are," he replies. "I take it you'll be leading us to him?"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 08:50 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes," the white-coated gas-masked man says. You can sort of make out the outline of his eyes through the circular eye holes, enough that you can tell he is scrutinizing your group. "Where are the others?"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"They apparently decided that wasting time to take a look at the blockade was what they wished to do, instead of landing," Vilani replies, brushing back a stray feather. "I see no reason why they should waste anyone's time but their own."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 03:47 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Indeed," Lykro says, nodding his head in agreement with Vilani.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 04:30 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Eldros the thrill-seeker is going to gear up his fighter and send it racing toward the point where the Republic craft are trying to break through.

"Let's see if they've got anyone impressive here..." Eldros says, wanting to test his skills as a pilot against someone else.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 08:21 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The man sighs a heavy, rattling breath through the filter of his mask.

"Very well," he says. "Darth Mengl is in the middle of an experiment and needs more time before you are to meet him. I am Wurths, his assistant. I am to show you about our central base and review the current arrangements for the military campaign."

-

Jarku's transport turns tail to head back to the original course but Eldros zips into action! Sith starfighters in your area are converging on the point where the private transports are trying to breach the blockade.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 07:38 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 07:19 AM
General Zink
Bane

Eldros keeps rocketing out to meet the private transports, wanting to wreak some havoc with his starfighter.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 08:02 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Please do show us in, then," Vilani says, pulling her cloak tight. "I do not wish to stay out in this cold any longer than absolutely necessary."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 08:05 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You arrive at the point of the breach! Before you a series of explosions light up briefly as Sith starfighters are destroyed. There are three ships of the Republic group still in action- if there were any others, they have been destroyed. The first ship is a junky old freighter that looks like it will fall apart if you so much as bump it. The second is a modified medical shuttle. The third is a Republic troop transport!

-

Without a word, Wurths turns and starts walking into the town.

Who all is going with him?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 08:42 AM