KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thanos

Superman vs Thanos
Started by: Kris Blaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman vs Thanos

OWAW Superman.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 12:15 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 02:45 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Superman threads are generally boring to be honest. Hence the lack or response.

He usually either curbstomps the guy, or is matched up with someone who he has no hope against out of spite. There are only a handful of truly even match ups for him, the man in my avatar being the most even.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 02:49 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Thanos

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 02:51 AM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

The mad titan

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 02:55 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Re: Superman vs Thanos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
OWAW Superman.

With or Without Sundip? Without sundip, Thanos was still crush him. Superman letting loose is only going to get him so far. Thanos doing equally the same route would put Superman down hard. An enraged Surfer only pissed Thanos off without any real affect on him. I don't see how Superman blitzing somebody with greater durability than him is going to do anything but piss Thanos off until Thanos does an omi-directional blast, followed by a telepathic assault, and energized fist pummeling a dazed Supes. This is also assuming Superman can get through the shields while avoid running his face into it like Fallen One.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 03:01 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Current Superman > OWAW Superman, so i dunno why he was picked, tbh... his mentality?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by -Pr-
Current Superman > OWAW Superman, so i dunno why he was picked, tbh... his mentality?

I disagree. OWAW Superman has the Loebforce.

Why do you think Current Supes > OWAW? I haven't seen better feats, to be honest.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 10:26 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I disagree. OWAW Superman has the Loebforce.

Why do you think Current Supes > OWAW? I haven't seen better feats, to be honest.

loebforce?

jeph loeb, up until the mid 2000s, was one of the most respected writers in all of comics. He wrote Hush, Public Enemies, and of course, OWAW; three of the most well loved series for their respective characters. don't pretend that he's the same man now that he was back then.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 10:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Loeb/McGuinness Supes thumb up

Anyways, no one is supposed to take Loeb's Rulk as serious work... right? Loeb is just messing around I mean.... right?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 10:40 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Spire
Loeb/McGuinness Supes thumb up

Anyways, no one is supposed to take Loeb's Rulk as serious work... right? Loeb is just messing around I mean.... right?

the way i see it, he writes comics that his son would have read. which is understandable.

i just take rulk with a pinch of salt. that's what everyone should do, i think.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 10:45 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

loebforce?

jeph loeb, up until the mid 2000s, was one of the most respected writers in all of comics. He wrote Hush, Public Enemies, and of course, OWAW; three of the most well loved series for their respective characters. don't pretend that he's the same man now that he was back then.

He is the same smile, not a Skrull or something. But I get your point. Though, why do you think that curren't Supes > OWAW? The only Supes comics I buy (abo) are Superman, Superman/Batman and JLA. And I can't remeber him being more impressive since those OWAW (I take on multiple Imperiex probes who are as powerful as the heralds of galactus *theywillhangmeforthis* and defeat them with ease) days.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:21 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
np3228
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor with the power gem was giving Thanos a struggle. Thanos could have beaten him, but just not easily. So Thanos got restless and just shot Thor with a laser that knocked him out. So I think Thanos... those power gems r strong!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:17 PM
np3228 is currently offline Click here to Send np3228 a Private Message Find more posts by np3228 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Superman vs Thanos

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
With or Without Sundip? Without sundip, Thanos was still crush him. Superman letting loose is only going to get him so far. Thanos doing equally the same route would put Superman down hard. An enraged Surfer only pissed Thanos off without any real affect on him. I don't see how Superman blitzing somebody with greater durability than him is going to do anything but piss Thanos off until Thanos does an omi-directional blast, followed by a telepathic assault, and energized fist pummeling a dazed Supes. This is also assuming Superman can get through the shields while avoid running his face into it like Fallen One.

How Does Thanos have greater Durability than Superman? They seem comparable. Surfer also isn't Superman. Superman to me at least, seems physically Superior to Surfer in every way.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:19 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Re: Re: Re: Superman vs Thanos

Originally posted by Zeuodin
How Does Thanos have greater Durability than Superman? They seem comparable. Surfer also isn't Superman. Superman to me at least, seems physically Superior to Surfer in every way.

What makes you believe Supes has better durability?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:26 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
np3228
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats nonesense, Surfer survived crossing dimensions... which for lack of a better word is uneasy. And surfer can survive a black hole... I don't think Superman's body can handle that............ supes cant even breathe in space: pussy.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:27 PM
np3228 is currently offline Click here to Send np3228 a Private Message Find more posts by np3228 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Superman vs Thanos

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
What makes you believe Supes has better durability?

Than Surfer? Being slapped around by Superboy Prime, slapped by the Anti-monitor, Hank Henshaw with Ten rings, flying thru Imperiex clones with all that chronal energy, being blasted thru time by an exploding Sun eaters energy, etc.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:28 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

loebforce?

Loeb was only one of six writers that worked on OWAW.

And in any case, Joe Casey's Superman>>>Jeph Loeb's Superman.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:29 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by np3228
Thats nonesense, Surfer survived crossing dimensions... which for lack of a better word is uneasy. And surfer can survive a black hole... I don't think Superman's body can handle that............ supes cant even breathe in space: pussy.

Superman survived being in a Double black Hole.

Spire

edit.

Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote