KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thanos

Superman vs Thanos
Started by: Kris Blaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by np3228
Who has beaten Thanos... for god's sake... I mean, who has beaten him before????

I don't recall seeing too many fights where Thanos wasn't prepped. So we can never be sure. Except We know Silver Surfer is a complete feeb around Thanos.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:42 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
np3228
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zeuodin
Morrison Destroyed all of the New Gods. The Source said that they were weak and he wanted to recreate them to be Superior like The Infinity Man. So He combined The thousands of souls of the New Gods into a few.

Wow, was that implied in FC? cuz I didnt catch that. Plus why is FC so black listed? No one wants to reference it, other than the fact that bruce wayne is dead... is DC ashamed of Morrison's rogue work??

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:44 PM
np3228 is currently offline Click here to Send np3228 a Private Message Find more posts by np3228 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I don't recall seeing too many fights where Thanos wasn't prepped. So we can never be sure. Except We know Silver Surfer is a complete feeb around Thanos.
Thanos wasn't prepped for Thor with the power gem or Odin. What fights do you feel he brought outside means into the fight. I mean I just don't recall it happening one time or nver.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wasn't prepped for Thor with the power gem or Odin. What fights do you feel he brought outside means into the fight. I mean I just don't recall it happening one time or nver.

I don't recall Thanos doing anything to Hurt Thor until He used a ray gun to hold him. Thanos also didn't do well against Odin, So why bring that up?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:46 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
np3228
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos was only physically defeated once. Against Hulk and Xman combined. He's never been bested. Galactus almost beat him though... even though he made Galactus look like a ***** before it came to that lol

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:46 PM
np3228 is currently offline Click here to Send np3228 a Private Message Find more posts by np3228 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I don't recall Thanos doing anything to Hurt Thor until He used a ray gun to hold him. Thanos also didn't do well against Odin, So why bring that up?

Because it's Quanchi, and they're the only two feats he uses in a debate.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:48 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor had the power gem so of course he couldn't ko him. The point is he easily held his own out of sheer sport.

Odin didn't put him down and oneshotted the Surfer so it also backs up Thanos is way outta Surfer's league.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
np3228
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Thanos was outclassed by Odin. But I think he could have beaten Thor with power gem. Plus Thanos could have beaten Odin, just not physically outpower him. But he could have outsmarted Odin somehow... in comics heroes don't always win by physically outpowering the other person, you know.

Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor had the power gem so of course he couldn't ko him. The point is he easily held his own out of sheer sport.

Odin didn't put him down and oneshotted the Surfer so it also backs up Thanos is way outta Surfer's league.

I don't buy that. Odin couldn't one shot the Juggernaut. That doesn't mean the Juggernaut is out of Surfer's league. It just means he's more durable.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:50 PM
np3228
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, I don't know if Thanos could beat Odin... but one thing i am sure of, as indicated by continuity. Thanos could smash Darkseid. Just smash his ass, and then make him eat dirt...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:51 PM
np3228
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't buy that. Odin couldn't one shot the Juggernaut. That doesn't mean the Juggernaut is out of Surfer's league. It just means he's more durable.

Obviously Odin wasn't trying!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by batdude123
Because it's Quanchi, and they're the only two feats he uses in a debate.
They are two examples. One example is against the premier skyfather, Odin.
Thanos has beaten down the Surfer before, effortlessly. Why bring up the Juggernaut? LOL.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:52 PM
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by np3228
You know, I don't know if Thanos could beat Odin... but one thing i am sure of, as indicated by continuity. Thanos could smash Darkseid. Just smash his ass, and then make him eat dirt...
Thanos can drag down Multiverses under his own power these days?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:53 PM
np3228
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid can't do that, its only because he had that stupid Omega Formula, or whatever you call it. Darkseid did all that with help of outside power... anyone can become God through outside power, even me or you. Darkseid has been beaten by everyone and his momma, period

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:56 PM
np3228
Restricted

Account Restricted

i mean, I know what DS was SUPPOSED to be, but he turned out to be a pussy... sorry Jack, no offense.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:56 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos can drag down Multiverses under his own power these days?
That was achieved because of the ale and his role imo.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:57 PM
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was achieved because of the ale and his role imo.
The Ale was a computer virus. How did he drag the Multiverse down with a computer virus? He was crushing the Multiverse with his powers in his real form.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:58 PM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos has beaten down the Surfer before, effortlessly. Why bring up the Juggernaut? LOL.
cause Surfer Aint as durable as Juggernaut?.. confused

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 07:58 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The Ale was a computer virus. How did he drag the Multiverse down with a computer virus? He was crushing the Multiverse with his powers in his real form.
The ale was more than that. Are you saying Ds used a computer virus to win the war against the new gods?

laughing out loud
Originally posted by nicamarvin
cause Surfer Aint as durable as Juggernaut?.. confused
We were discussing Thanos' superiority to Surfer and he brings up Juggernaut.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 08:00 PM
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ale was more than that. Are you saying Ds used a computer virus to win the war against the new gods?

laughing out loud We were discussing Thanos' superiority to Surfer and he brings up Juggernaut.

I brought up Odin Not being able to One shot Thanos due to durablity. You missed the point. Also, if DS had used the ALE on the New Gods, there wouldn't have been a need for war. Obviously, it was a war, and it was under his own power that he won.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 08:02 PM