KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Inmate 152

Inmate 152
Started by: Indestructible

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Indestructible
The Power House

Inmate 152

Hey everyone its been awhile but I have an announcment. My Brother, My friend, and I have made a home made batman spinoff! We will be putting it on youtube and look for it soon(INMATE 152) comment, rate, subscribe if you want! thnx

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 09:42 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will do whatever I want, including sabotage this thread. anyone else hear that the six dollar burger is going for 3 dollars at carl's jr. on sale? What a damn good deal!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 11:00 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Inmate 152

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Indestructible
Hey everyone its been awhile but I have an announcment. My Brother, My friend, and I have made a home made batman spinoff! We will be putting it on youtube and look for it soon(INMATE 152) comment, rate, subscribe if you want! thnx

Cool! Add me as a friend. Send me a pm for details.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 05:12 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

Hey everyone! The movie is launched on youtube!

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 09:28 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Ok, I just watched it and I have a few comments:

-ICP in a Batman spin-off? -1

-The place doesn't really look much like Arkham, and that hurts the film. -1

-The background music doesn't fit with the scene at all. -1

-The acting isn't bad at all. It's pretty good, imo, especially the guy playing the killer. +1

-It got a lot better when the background music cut off. So much more in line with the tone of the scene. +1

-The ending was really random, and the music killed it for me. -1

Overall, while it wasn't bad by any means, it wasn't really a Batman spin-off. It felt like it's own thing. The music really killed the tone of the scenes.

Sorry if I'm being harsh...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 12:01 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Ok, I just watched it and I have a few comments:

-ICP in a Batman spin-off? -1

-The place doesn't really look much like Arkham, and that hurts the film. -1

-The background music doesn't fit with the scene at all. -1

-The acting isn't bad at all. It's pretty good, imo, especially the guy playing the killer. +1

-It got a lot better when the background music cut off. So much more in line with the tone of the scene. +1

-The ending was really random, and the music killed it for me. -1

Overall, while it wasn't bad by any means, it wasn't really a Batman spin-off. It felt like it's own thing. The music really killed the tone of the scenes.

Sorry if I'm being harsh...
'

No no thnk u for your constructed criticism man. i agree 100% about the place i mean i would have liked it to be somewhere else but it was just kind of a rushed project. Btw I am the serial killer lol

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:07 AM