KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » To The Last Man OOC/Info Thread

To The Last Man OOC/Info Thread
Started by: ChakraStrings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Fair enough, we'll start it up, hopefully that'll draw some newcomers in as well. I'll post first, giving you guys a bit of background into the situation and we can adapt from there. Here goes nothin'.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 04:58 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Remember people anybody can join if they want to.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 05:07 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Hey Falkirk stop hiding behind your men you coward!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 01:29 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

If other peple want to join then they can

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 07:18 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

ME?! Hide behind MY men?!

- ;D

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 03:05 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

It seems I am the Last Man posting

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 06:52 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I have returned.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 07:29 PM
Bladewind

You may not have noticed but I (Horus) have just arrived. So it can't that I resisted every of your commands for three months Falkirk.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 08:03 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Well, we'll just say that you've been apprehensive since your arrival, how does that sound?

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 08:20 PM
Bladewind

Cool.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 08:25 PM
Bladewind

Please don't catch Fernz. That would ruin the chance to do a expedition outside of camp.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 10:28 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

No worries wink

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 06:42 AM
Bladewind

I know that you won't. I was worrying about Samurai100 trying to bring this little adventure to an end too quickly.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 08:46 AM
Bladewind

Don't intervene in my battle ok?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 01:29 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Alright, I was reading up a bit more on my 40k fluff and I have decided that your death cult assassin is banned for not making any sense, at all, fluff wise. Death-cults are part of the inquisition and only used sparingly. They are exceptional fighters hyped up on drugs, not particularly bloodthirsty, just drugged out on slaught and other horrible things. The inquisition would not send a death-cult assassin to a world the Imperium has already lost and forgotten.

If they wanted to prevent the fall of the planet the Inquisitor would just requisition an entire Imperial army and send it at the planet. If they wanted to kill a damned ork warboss or chaos cultist there are certainly better canidates for the job and all assassins used by the inquisition, including just normal death cult, are far to powerful to let a player of the RP control. So in conclusion, no more Sandara.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 05:06 PM
Bladewind

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 07:04 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Are you suggesting Sandara serves Khorne...?

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 07:35 PM
Bladewind

My little friend read the article once more and you shall discover that assassin does not mean part of the inquisition. (plus it mentions that deathcult assassins are cannibalistic).

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 07:39 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

"Death cult assassins are often utilised by the Inquisition, the assassins' skill..."

They are apart of the Imperial Cult yes, but are often used by these Inquisitors. I didn't write that post a friend of mine did.

Anyways, I just don't think a Death Cult assassin would be stationed on a planet that is essentially doomed to die.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 07:43 PM
Bladewind

I think I mentioned that Sandara came from a nearby planet to fulfill her "mission", to kill enemies of the emperor.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 07:47 PM