KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro vs. Akuma (Gouki)

Kenshiro vs. Akuma (Gouki)
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

in fact LMAO at anyone who actually thinks Akuma's gonna win laughing

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 03:07 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
-kenshiro is 100x faster. let me know day akuma can punch 100x within a second
-kenshiro can teleport as well
-kenshiro could lift giagantic boulders with ease without even flinching
-stopped a train with three fingers. nuff said.
-has dodged bullets, arrows, multiple projectiles with ease
-can crush diamands between his fingers
-survived a building falling on his head....in fact he walked right through it.
-knows the inside and outside of the human body to the point that he can literally make them do anything he wants with a mere touch of his fingers. "Akuma, i've touched the point on your body that'll make you fist yourself to death"=akuma fists himself to death

akuma fans....please stop trying. he's losing this one like a mofo. regular akuma was having trouble dealing with ryu in the SF4 trailer (who by the way easily dodged his multiple projectiles....so why can't kenshiro who is not only fastered but more experienced and stronger). Kenshiro shitstomps.

The building feat you're talking about is from the movie which isn't canon.

He also didn't touch that train, he stopped it and crushed a part of it with his fighting spirit/ki/touki

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 05:29 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

if he stopped it without touching it then all the more impressive really. whats your point? confused

as for the building feat, there is nothing in that movie that kenshiro can't actually do. he been waltzed through an entire oil tanker exploding, stopped projectiles with his breath (against joker if you don't remember) and almost always fights entire armies on his own. akuma is out of his league...badly.

then there are bits that simply show ken destroying gigantic boulders with a flick of his wrist (toki gaiden), healing deep wounds by muscling up, fighting off poison, teleporting and speed blitzing, using projectiles to hit pressure points from a distance, punching the ground so deep that he exposed an underground water source, walking through fire, dodging bullets and arrows from multiple directions.............and the fact that akuma and ansatsuken moves in general are spoofed from Hokuto no Ken to begin with. to be honest, hokuto no ken is a series comprised of nothing but feats. heck, kenshiro can powerup to the point that he can levitate for some time, absord power from other directions, imitate the style of others with just a glance and then there is musou tensei.

Akuma goes down. HARD.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 10:24 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by No End N Site
1. Akuma's moves are designed for killing pretty easily. His normal Shoryuken is made to kill and is said to rip people apart. It really only takes 1 time to get hit by an attack that destroys giant landmasses that can be seen from space. How can someone learn and copy an attack if they die from it 1st (don't mean to sound like an ass). Also, can Kenshiro replicate attacks of this caliber cuz if he can, which I don't remember him being able to, he can beat anyone he comes up against...anyone.

2. I don't really see how any of that proves Kenshiro is better than Gen. But Gen was once the worlds most deadliest assassin who can hang wit the likes of Akuma despite the fact he's in the final stages of Leukemia. In fact, given from what's in the game, he's actually VERY similar to Kenshiro in style. Just not sure if his abilities can match Ken's, prolly not though. He is also as old as Akuma and Kneshiro combined, maybe. He's experienced.

3. You say Akuma wont have a chance to go all out, based on what? I can easily say the reverse in this situation. There is no proof that Kenshiro attacks will have the same affect they have on everyone else, based on the ridiculous feats and abilities of Akuma. Which I've named already. Has Kenshiro ever fought someone like Akuma? Do you know what would happen to the human body if it were on the sea floor then shot hundreds of feet above the same sea he was standing in in just a matter of seconds, lets just say "The Bends" X 100, meaning a human would die instantly and their insides would be turned into goo from that dramatic changes in pressure. I don't remember Ken fightin' someone like that, if he has, refresh my memory.

4. Ken is pretty fast. I wont go assumin' Akuma's real speed cuz he has only a few instances of super speed, most I've mentioned already, so I can see Ken bein' faster than Akuma, but not by enough to really mater. I think these two are at different ends of the martial arts spectrum. Given that fact that I'm not sure Ken's moves will kill Akuma and given the fact that I'm not sure of the reverse, I still think this is a fight that's too close to call.

I'm not ignoring you, it's cold down here and I'm a little tired at the moment. I'll reply later tonight.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 11:08 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Hell Lancer
if he stopped it without touching it then all the more impressive really. whats your point? confused

as for the building feat, there is nothing in that movie that kenshiro can't actually do. he been waltzed through an entire oil tanker exploding, stopped projectiles with his breath (against joker if you don't remember) and almost always fights entire armies on his own. akuma is out of his league...badly.

then there are bits that simply show ken destroying gigantic boulders with a flick of his wrist (toki gaiden), healing deep wounds by muscling up, fighting off poison, teleporting and speed blitzing, using projectiles to hit pressure points from a distance, punching the ground so deep that he exposed an underground water source, walking through fire, dodging bullets and arrows from multiple directions.............and the fact that akuma and ansatsuken moves in general are spoofed from Hokuto no Ken to begin with. to be honest, hokuto no ken is a series comprised of nothing but feats. heck, kenshiro can powerup to the point that he can levitate for some time, absord power from other directions, imitate the style of others with just a glance and then there is musou tensei.

Akuma goes down. HARD.

My point is that you were wrong and I had to correct you. I wasn't correcting you to discredit Kenshiro or make him seem weaker. I corrected you so everything said about him in this thread is as accurate as possible.

As for the movie, it's noncanon, as for things that were done in the movie that Ken has yet to display in the actual canon story then how about that little rock armor that he had and WORE while destroying the buildings and walking through them? Or the fact that Lin had to save him from getting killed by Raoh?

Honestly, Akuma would have no problem with the armies Kenshiro fights. They aren't really that well trained. If the only thing you got from HNK are feats then you missed a lot.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2009 11:18 PM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
My point is that you were wrong and I had to correct you. I wasn't correcting you to discredit Kenshiro or make him seem weaker. I corrected you so everything said about him in this thread is as accurate as possible.

i misunderstood you. sorry about that.

quote:
As for the movie, it's noncanon, as for things that were done in the movie that Ken has yet to display in the actual canon story then how about that little rock armor that he had and WORE while destroying the buildings and walking through them? Or the fact that Lin had to save him from getting killed by Raoh?

i was talking about the "feats" in the movie, not the movie itself. not to mention that the jap version of the movie shows the fight as a stalemate as it originally was in the series. ken blowing people's heads off, surving large boulders stuck on his head, crushing someone's skull and causing levitation and breaking apart of buildings etc with a powerup are ALL from the series. my point was simple that if all that is from the series why is the building fall on him bit too much for people to accept? after all, hokuto shinken is an insane art after all.
still i see your point.

as of right now though, Akuma isn't winning. at all.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 05:37 PM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
1. Akuma's moves are designed for killing pretty easily. His normal Shoryuken is made to kill and is said to rip people apart. It really only takes 1 time to get hit by an attack that destroys giant landmasses that can be seen from space. How can someone learn and copy an attack if they die from it 1st (don't mean to sound like an ass). Also, can Kenshiro replicate attacks of this caliber cuz if he can, which I don't remember him being able to, he can beat anyone he comes up against...anyone.

2. I don't really see how any of that proves Kenshiro is better than Gen. But Gen was once the worlds most deadliest assassin who can hang wit the likes of Akuma despite the fact he's in the final stages of Leukemia. In fact, given from what's in the game, he's actually VERY similar to Kenshiro in style. Just not sure if his abilities can match Ken's, prolly not though. He is also as old as Akuma and Kneshiro combined, maybe. He's experienced.

3. You say Akuma wont have a chance to go all out, based on what? I can easily say the reverse in this situation. There is no proof that Kenshiro attacks will have the same affect they have on everyone else, based on the ridiculous feats and abilities of Akuma. Which I've named already. Has Kenshiro ever fought someone like Akuma? Do you know what would happen to the human body if it were on the sea floor then shot hundreds of feet above the same sea he was standing in in just a matter of seconds, lets just say "The Bends" X 100, meaning a human would die instantly and their insides would be turned into goo from that dramatic changes in pressure. I don't remember Ken fightin' someone like that, if he has, refresh my memory.

4. Ken is pretty fast. I wont go assumin' Akuma's real speed cuz he has only a few instances of super speed, most I've mentioned already, so I can see Ken bein' faster than Akuma, but not by enough to really mater. I think these two are at different ends of the martial arts spectrum. Given that fact that I'm not sure Ken's moves will kill Akuma and given the fact that I'm not sure of the reverse, I still think this is a fight that's too close to call

speed: let me know the day akuma can punch 100 times in a second. he's also speed blitzed on several occassions. and he was able to teleport behind joker with his eyes closed.

striking power: island busting is NOT a clear feat. the closest we've come to that is akuma splitting ayres rock which is impressive but nothing ken can't do. ken, very early in his career (pre-musou tensei, pre-ashura) punched the ground and created a chasm big enough and deep enough to allow water from flowing. not to mention that to date, we have not seen kenshiro use his full power into an attack. in Toki Gaiden he shattered a gigantic boulder with (notice!) a flick of his wrist. again, this wasn't even an effort.

raw power: kenshiro can lift gigantic boulders (100x larger than that thing ryu lifted) with ease, break off parts of a mountain, crush iron, crush diamond between his fingers etc etc etc. akuma hasn't displayed any such feat.

endurance: Souther who used a move on kenshiro that was designed to split iron only put a scratch on Kenshiro's body to which kenshiro said that his aura alone can make his body 100x harder than steel. and kenshiro took punches from the likes of Raoh and Kaioh who would destroy akuma. raoh VAPORIZED an entire army of attackers with a projectiles. even on his best day, akuma's shakuunetsu hadouken can only burn people badly. vaporizing>immolation.
need more proof? wink

then there's musou tensei which means his opponent cannot even touch him but he can, the fact that kenshiro can mimic anything he sees with perfection (he watched, he didn't even fight, yuuda creating water based projectiles at Rei, and was able to mimic it to such an extent that he was able to do them on land and do them so well that even someone like Shuu who was much stronger than Yuuda, was unable to do anything against), the fact that he can touch akuma at any point on the body and kill him and when all this isn't bad enough, Kenshiro doesn't even need to touch him. he can do that through projectiles too.

oh and lastly, kenshiro can powerup to such an extent (and again, this is pre-musou tensei and pre-ashura) that he was able to levitate for long periods of time while all around him buildings and the ground itself started shattering>>anything akuma has ever done

seriously, just give it up :/

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 06:05 PM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

kenshiro speed feats:
[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi38Q5_79Q0[/link]

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 08:27 PM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

kenshiro speed feats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi38Q5_79Q0

more kenshiro speed feats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPVaWN6PvfA

kenshiro durability feats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZW1...feature=related

more durability feats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWv9...feature=related

kenshiro strength feats (notice how easily he cuts the giant iron ball in half, and put that against "ripping people in half with shoryuken, which is not even true. notice also that at 7:50 he blew vaporized the guy with just the power up...and honestly, at 8:50 just pwns big time):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnuN...feature=related

and lastly, some of the movie feats. they are not non-canon given that ken barely does anything in the movie that he hasn't done in the anime or manga itself:
http://www.youtube.com/user/decrepido#p/u/3/-Q_osaRLRfA

Last edited by Hell Lancer on Dec 18th, 2009 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 09:06 PM
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

and here is a VERY small list of Raoh's feats, the guy kenshiro went toe-to-toe with on 3 separate occassions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6w86jtwc8

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 09:32 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

So the movie is canon to the whole story? Then that means that Kenshiro killed Shin twice and he never used his rock armor ever again. I wonder why he didn't use it against Souther and how one moment he has a beard but during that same exact moment in time he doesn't have a beard. The movie isn't canon, Ken wins but that movie isn't canon.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:24 AM
Impediment
Endless

Can't believe I missed this......

Akuma is a VG character, not of anime origin.

Thread closed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 11:51 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote