KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~my bad, mis-read something~
brucey smiled, happy it wasn't a big deal
"so your really the original iron fists son?" he asked double checking

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:24 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Blaze watched Deadpool go."He knows how to joke.Logan what did he mean by buddy?The word buddy normally is used when you go way way way way back.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:26 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and leaned out the window so her face was near his. "I guess you're right... Now... Go say sorry." She put her hand on his face and pushed him back.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:27 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
Blaze watched Deadpool go."He knows how to joke.Logan what did he mean by buddy?The word buddy normally is used when you go way way way way back.

"atleast 80-90 years, and it's Wolverine, or sir, i ain't Logan no more" he told blaze, the usual 'i'm a pissed off person and i'll tear you apart for smelling the wrong way' look
~~
Voltaire fell back and landed on his back
"yep that hurt a bit" he said and crawled back up, clinging onto the door.
"YO! Iron Fist! sorry man, i was just waking you up at's all, sorry if i disturbed your meditation" he called out to richard

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:32 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Okay Sir.Yeah thats an long time.Well I guess it's always good to see old friends."She pulled over an pair of red sunglasses before walking over to the truck.She couldn't help but to wonder if her bubbly care free personality would clash with his bad boy act.In truth she was alot like Jubilee though she had never meet the woman

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:41 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard looked down at Brucey and shook his head no, he wasn't surprised that someone his age would assume that Danny was the first Iron Fist. "No the first Iron Fist was born and sealed away in "Hell" thousands of years before my father was born. He was just the last of the Iron Fists before me, I am his successor like he was to his grandfather. The Iron Fists are a long line of warriors that harness and manipulate the chi of Shou-Lao the undying." He turned his head some and saw Voltaire approach and apologize. "I was neither meditating nor sleeping, I was listening to things far away from here."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:43 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wolverine sniffed for a moment, could it...naw it was nothing, he turned away from wade.
"alright, everybody one in, i ride shotgun, don't give a crap where anybody else sits, unless it's on somebody's lap" he shouted then gave wilson a slight glare. he wouldn't easily admit it normally but he needed wade to help him on this, while wolverine had gotten older wilson had pretty stayed the same, he needed his youthfullness and experience.
Voltaire shrugged and hopped in the truck behind the driver's seat, brucey beside him.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:37 PM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso grinned. "Wooohooo! Here we go ladies! Haha! And stay the **** off my lap!" She shook her fist at Deadpool, then put her seat belt on.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 11:39 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard nodded when Wolverine called them to the truck, he followed the others to it and quickly jumped in the back of the truck. He had no reason to sit by the others, so just sat in an opening that was made for him to sit with the stuff. He was silent and just waited for Wolverine to start the truck and head off when everyone was ready.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:40 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

(aios is driving,)
Voltaire was uneasy in his seat, aios wasn't the greatest driver and voltaire was uneasy when his feet weren't on the ground.
wolverine found it quite amusing

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:09 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso glanced at Logan before pulling away, leaving the graves behind. "Dont worry... Ill be nice.. Today anyways." She laughed evily. "We'll stop every couple of hours to stretch and such. Are we stopping at night this time, or are we driving through?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:22 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"driving straight through till we get to Hammerfall, be careful at the san francisco ruins, moloids are bad there" he told aios. Voltaire smirked, moloids are such amateurs compared to him.
"relax Wolverine, i'll make sure there's no truoble there" he told him

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:25 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso rolled her eyes. "That mqkescme feel sssoooo much better, Denis." And with that last thought, they were off.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:33 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"glad to hear it" voltaire said thinking she was serious, totally missing the concept of sarcasm. there was a cliff coming up ahead, unfortunately going around would add atleast a day.
"Denis, the cliff, now!" wolverine ordered and voltaire nodded, closing his eyes and focussing on the cliff, it slowly collapsed and made it a slightly bumpy, but do-able ride, denis relaxed in his seat, taking out a cliff took it out of him, shortly after the cliff would be the land sunken ruins of san francisco.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Nov 26th, 2009 at 03:41 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:36 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard stayed in the back and bounced during the bumpy segment of the ride. It caused him to open his eyes but only for a split second before closing them again. He had no reason to do or say anything untill tehy arrived at their destination or were attacked.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:56 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Blaze had seen aios driving skills before.Needless to say she didn't like it at all.She quickly moved to the side of the truck while matching it's speed.She gave an quick glance at Aios every once and an while."Maybe I should juice it up huh?"As an singal to show she was about to blitz past them her after images became more definded with an red glow.Every few seconds an spark would pop from the ground."JustSayYesOrNo?WannaSeeIt?"her words become one jumbo sound.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:34 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i suggest staying in the truck here blaze, this place is full of holow points in the ground, right at next building aios, then go straight for about two blocks before turning back, large hollow dpot" voltaire told aios, he could feel them, and would make sure they avoid them

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:46 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso nodded. "Right. Ill take it slow. Just tell me where." She sighed, talking to herself under her breath. "My driving isn't that bad.. Like to see him do this stuff..."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:49 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Blaze narrowed her eyes.She quickly gave Voltaire a look before Aios might see her.It was clear as day she hated Aios driving.She could have just trailed the truck but she'd rather not risk it.Allowig herself to fall back in speed till she was toward the back of the truck.She stopped and allowed the truck to move further ahead before her speed picked back up.Once she was close enough to it she leap into the air while performing several flips through the air ad landing in the truck.This would cut down the amount of force she brought with herself.She quickly took an seat while looking at each of the others.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:58 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

after several long hours pushing late into the night the group came to the Hammerfall city sign, the name itself was spray painted over Las Vegas, as decades ago it was Las Vegas, but was now know for being where Thor's Hammer Fell when he was killed, it is forever stuck in the same position as it was 60 years ago. The city itself has also become the centre of almost a religious worshipping of the heroes of old, believing that one day they will return and right the wrongs of the world. The truck parked off in a deserted parking lot.
Wolverine got out.
"alright Voltaire, Pup, Wilson, your coming with me, we got a meeting to atend to at the bar, the rest of you, go and explore a bit, Brucey stay with Richard" he told everyone and grabbed his coat

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 10:45 PM