KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Explore.That's it.Fine."She thought about using her speed but there was o fun in that so she just began to walk toward the center of town."Wolverine?What if we run into something.Like you know...bad"

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:22 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"If it's bad then I'll be quick with a joke, or I'll light up it's smoke. Now my question to you, what if me and Logy over here paid you for a night of your speedy services? Could that be used as a tax write-off? You know I hate it when Uncle Sam is digging in my pockets."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:24 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
"Explore.That's it.Fine."She thought about using her speed but there was o fun in that so she just began to walk toward the center of town."Wolverine?What if we run into something.Like you know...bad"

Wolverine turned from her
"do what a super-hero team normally does, kill it" he told her leading wilson, voltaire and aios away.
wolverine placed a hand over wilson's shoulder, tightly grasping it
"so aios, bet you i can drink more tequila than you" denis told her with a uneasy smile
~~~
"so ummm, while dad is gone, you guys wanna go see the hammer?" brucey asked those that were with him
~split up a little~

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:33 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Aiso sighed and jumped out of the truck. "At least I'm not stuck protecting the kids." She streatched. Her back and knees cracked loudly. "Ahh... Nothing better then that feeling." She glanced at Denis. "Hah. Doubt it. But we're here on buisness. Buy a bottle to take with us and we'll have a contest one of these nights." She grinned and gave him a nudge with her elbow.

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Nov 27th, 2009 at 03:36 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:33 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Blaze stopped as she heard Deadpools words.She had been an few feet from him.She slowly turned aroud to only to be standing next to Deadpool with her hand on his chest."What would that have to do with the goverment or taxes?Also 3.5seconds isn't really much of an night and theres that little fact that I'm not into senior citizens.Her hand lightly ran down his chest as she walked away from him."Silly old man."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:37 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Aiso sighed and jumped out of the truck. "At least I'm not stuck protecting the kids." She streatched. Her back and knees cracked loudly. "Ahh... Nothing better then that feeling." She glanced at Denis. "Hah. Doubt it. But we're here on buisness. Buy a bottle to take with us and we'll have a contest one of these nights." She grinned and gave him a nudge with her elbow.

wolverine chuckled at blaze's retort then turned his attention to aios with a stern look on his face.
"your too your to drink, both of you" he told them sternly, denis looked away, even though wolverine had gotten drunk with him before.

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:41 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Aiso raised a brow. "The worlds gone to he'll and you're worried about us drinking?" She shook her head. "Alright. Ill try to control the Party Girl side of me."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:51 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard shook his head slowly as he heard deadpools comments to blaze, deadpool was obviously just as crazy as the stories said. He chuckled lightly and looked down at Brucey who apparently wanted to go see the Hammer. He hadn't seen it before so he figured while they were supposed to explore it would be a good thing to check out. "Sure thing kid, we can go see this hammer."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 04:05 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

brucey pumped his arm down in excitement
"yes! see ya dad" brucey shouted as he started walking in the very obvious direction of the hammer.
wolverine waved bye to brucey, silently telling him to stay outa trouble.

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 04:07 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Blaze turned to face Richard and Brucey."How about an race to it.I won't even go use my powers."She knew even without her powers she could beat them.Waiting for their answer she had an flash back of her child hood.

--FlashBack--
"Faster!You must go faster if your ever gonna learn how to kill an man and get away with it.Now Blaze.Your 10 years old.When I was 8 I was running at my superspeed and your just now running at an olympic track star.You gotta do much better than this."

The little girl know as Blaze gave an heavy sigh.She hung her head as she began to run."Blaze I swear you.."Her mother yelled at her just as Blaze began to become a blur.Her mother none stop yelling seemed to have unlocked the key to her speed which was way greater than her owns."Baby you did it.Come give"---End of Flashback

Blaze focused back on her teammates."Come on.Yes or No.Seconds feel like hours and hours feel like days.Days weeks and weeks months.Months years and year too long to count.So yes or no?"

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 11:11 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"alright! the hammer is that way, if we just keep going, then we should reach it" brucey told blaze, and started running in the direction, once he got to his full running speed he jumped. now this aint the 1970's "omg i barely jumped over that log" hulk jump, this was an aang lee jump the freaking grand canyon jump. brucey landed safely fairly close to the hammer, carefull not to land on anyone in the large crowd.
~~~
Wolverine's group came to the bar and before entering wolverine stopped.
"wilson, your with me, we are going to meet up with the new member at the bar, you won't know him though so wait for me to identify" he told wilson then turned to aios and voltaire
"you kids stay 2 tables away from the door, watch for anybody who looks like bad news" he told them before puching the saloon style door open and went into the crumbling bar. voltaire found a good table close to the door aand sat down, waiting for aios.

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 01:56 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso sighed and sat down, putting her heavy steel toed boots on the table. She leaned back in her chair. "Right. In other words: you get to protect Denis and keep him from bringing the bar down ontop of us." She grinned and glanced at Denis.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 02:03 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Blaze looked back at Richard."Your friend here is gonna give us away.Atleast with me I move so fast the human eye can't make me out.Since he's already ahead of us maybe I should just speed us there?"Even though she was speaking of using her powers she still was walking by him.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 02:11 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

voltaire sighed and called a waitress.
"two beers and some nachos...you want anything Kotsu?" he asked aiso using her codename

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 02:12 AM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded. "Two shots of whisky please." She rubbed her eyes and sighed. "Logan will be pissed but he brought us to a bar. His mistake." She laughed and put her feet back on the floor. "So, Voltaire... What are you going to do with your life once this is over?"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 02:15 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

voltaire thought for a moment
"i have no idea, but the wa he described the old days, being a super-hero never really ended, and with us being the only ones, we'll have to work hard, help restore a proper government, but who knows maybe i'll be a farmer or something" he told her then looked up from his fidgetting hands.
"what about you?" he asked her as the waitress came by

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 02:21 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard really didn't care how fast they got there but since brucey had already leaped away he figured they might as well. "Sure thing take me there with your speed. Doesn't really matter to me"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 02:33 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Dosn't matter!Your one of those shy emo types arn't you?Hey it's your ride I guess."She held her had out toward him.She knew there was no way she'd would be able to carrie him there."Just hope you don't get motion sick on me.I hate when that happens.Hey wait.This is most I've ever heard you say.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 02:52 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"No real reason to talk i guess, I'm more of a fighter then a talker. Always have been" That's all he really had to say about it since he still didn't feel like talking to them. He stopped and waited for her to take him to the hammer that brucey wanted to see. He ahd never been there and didn't have any need to but since the kid liked it no reason to say no.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 04:46 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Ah.I see."She took hold of his hand and gripped it as hard as she could.He could be one of the first to see how her speed really worked.As she started to run the air around her began to bend like an portal.Once they entered in it was like entering into an worm hole.The air behind them began to push them forward as the tunnel like trail was psychically changing to the way Blaze would run.She leaped into the air.Everything seemed to slow down till she started back up at full speed .She was moving so fast that it felt like she was running down an slid till she stopped next to Brucey with wave of wind blowing past the trio."So this is it.What do you think will happen when they notice we are heroes?"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 05:00 AM