KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

She closed her eyes. "No.... But I will anyways." She rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself to her feet.

Spider looked up from where she sat on her bed. "You know I've always wanted to put something there, but no matter what painting I hung it just didn't look right. I should have put you up there long ago." She laughed and jumped off of her bed.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 12:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wolverine looked up at her, he was pissed off, very pissed off, although it was really only evident in his eyes
"go to hell, where is my team?" he asked spitting in her direction
Denis went over to aios' side.
"stop it, you need to rest, i sorta have a plan, but you need to lay down and let the healing kick in more" he told her and picked her up and layed her on a bench. he knew the function of this arena, atleast for people like him, wolverine had told him.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 12:55 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Am I coming? You're going to have to pay me for my services, and the name is Bond, James Bond. Seriously though, where's my money?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:00 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

brucey rolled his eyes and thought quickly.
"when we are done with this we will have freed america for very very rich bad-guys, bad-guys who will all be dead, and their money will have nobody to keep them war and safe, you get my meaning mr. bond?" brucey explained to deadpool

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:07 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus looked up finally, not recognising any one of her fellow mutants so she decided to stay quiet.

Jacob looked over his shoulder and nodded, "I don't have any objections and just in case you hadn't noticed, the others have been captured.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:08 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Wade knew exactly what he meant, that was a lot of money. That money could've made him very rich. The only thing wrong with that is that he didn't have it now, and it wasn't their money to give. "No dice hombre, that's not your money to give away and I would need a down payment anyway. You can't trust anyone in this day and age, now where's my money or I'm going to leave to practice on my singing voice for the 68th year of American Idol."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:21 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

brucey looked at him and sighed
"i don't even know what american idol is but think of it this way, you don't get money now, but if my pops finds out you didn't help us out he'll be pretty pissed, he found you and got you back to your old shape, now can you please help us, your down payment will come when we kill the spider-....my dad told me not to say the rest of her name" brucey told wade, losing what childhood patience he had

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:24 AM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Jacob shrugged, this man was all kinds of unstable and if he wanted money then he'd have to look elsewhere, "Fine but if you're in some kind of agreement with Wolverine, I'm betting that he won't follow through with any part of what you'd agreed if you just up and leave." He replied smoothly. Two could play at this game, plus, strength in numbers. He didn't know what the child was capable of or if there was anyone else that would be coming along.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:25 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Aiso closed her eyes. "Fine. Ill lay still... But I won't like it." She sighed softly. The first arm that the man had broken was fine now. Her other arm was nothing but bone and muscle right now. "Where are we?"

Spider smiled. "Them.. Lets not worry about that. They're probably dead by now anyways." Two men walked in and set up a table covered in pointy things. "Relax... We're going to have some fun."

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Nov 29th, 2009 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:28 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

denis looked around a bit he wasn't sure exactly where they were but knew why they were here, he didn't want to tell her.
"relax, everything will be fine, i'm gonna get you outa this" he told her with a soothing voice
when wolverine heard about them being dead he struggled to the best of his abilities against the chains and bondings
"you ***** if you've hurt her i'll kill you myself!" he shouted at her letting his rage out

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:36 AM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus finally spoke up, "The others who where left behind have more of a chance of getting in than we do of breaking out." She stated almost in a cold tone. She understood the reality of their situation and hoped her son would be well enough to travel soon.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:39 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

posted it twice

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:43 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

denis sighed and turned to angelus
"wilson is useless, he only thinks of hiself, this would be the best time for him to cut and run, and jacob won't be able to take everyone down by himself, brucey, i have no idea what happened to him" he told angelus stating his belief that them getting out was the only option
"maybe in about an hour or so theewy will take about 2 of us out, chain us up to columns and send raptors out to have their fun with us, if i can get outside, i can use my powers without bringing the weak building down ontop of uf, then i'll win for sure" he told angelus, he was running a hand through aios's hair, trying to comfort her as best as possible

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:44 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso glanced at him. "That bad?" She ignored the other woman and concentrated on healing.

Spider grinned, setting down the pointy thing she had in her hand. "Her? Which her? There were 3 hers with you. Which one is 'her'?" She smiled and took up another pointy.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:47 AM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus nodded, "My son will come for me regardless, and he's more capable than most give him credit for. If we're taken and they make the mistake of not gagging me, then I'll start sending out sonic waves to take down as many as I can. For now however, we should hope that the child Brucey is with my son." She replied in a smooth tone. Whatever Denis was worried about did not transfer to her emotion at all.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:50 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"no we'll be fine, just gotta focus" he told her as he carresed her hair.
"bet they just didn't think to gag you" denis told her, a few super lackeys came in and held angelus down, and quickly put the very best of ball gags on her.
~my bad, totally should have thought of that in the first place, hope you guys don't mind~
~~
wolverine realised if they weren't dead she'd make sure to do something worse so he shut up
"so what now?" he asked spider-b!tch, he was aware of the pointy things, and assumed torture

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Nov 29th, 2009 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:55 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard listened to all of them as they talked, he had already healed himself of any wounds he suffered and was looked around the place. He heard them speak of escaping and planned to attempt. "All I need to need to know is where everything is, after that we break out. I'm positive we are capable of it, just give a direction to go." he was sure he could escape just wasn't familiar with this place yet.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:56 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Aiso winced. "Damn it." She raised her hand just as skin began to reform over her newly grown arm.

Spider shrugged. "Alright. Let her die then." She nodded, satisfied with the pointy she chose. "I haven't forgotten about what you did."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 02:09 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"you wouldn't spare her anyway" he spat at her then looked back at her again.
"i should have killed you that day" he told her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 02:15 AM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus fell to the ground, trying to unlock or get the gag off, to no avail and sat against the wall, feeling embarrassed and now useless.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 02:23 AM