KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Wade would enjoyed going but he wasn't getting paid and it seemed as if they were on his way without them. Now would be a good time for another run of Cable and Deadpool, he thought to himself.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 03:56 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She grinned. "Which is why I don't plan on letting you go. You're not coming down. You'll get weaker and weaker. You'll starv and dehydrate. My men will take care of cleaning you up and such. But I'm not going to take the chance. The only time ill let you down is when I go to sleep. There is a cell that lowers from the ceiling. You're my trophy Logan. And ill love you to death." She grinned and slashed open his stomach.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:02 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"wait, jacob, we need him, mr. deadpool, i can't remember the lyrics, can you help me a little? like sing along maybe or something?" he asked deadpool, he wasn't sure why but he really wanted deadpool to come along
"all i can really remember is
mother mother****, mother mother****,
"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:04 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She grinned. "Which is why I don't plan on letting you go. You're not coming down. You'll get weaker and weaker. You'll starv and dehydrate. My men will take care of cleaning you up and such. But I'm not going to take the chance. The only time ill let you down is when I go to sleep. There is a cell that lowers from the ceiling. You're my trophy Logan. And ill love you to death." She grinned and slashed open his stomach.

he urked when she slashed his tomach
"it's wolverine"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:05 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"Oh yes thats right. Only your daughter and those two boys can call you Logan. They should be rapotor food by now." She smiled and dug her finger into the cut on his stomach. " But there's nothing you can do. So ill call you Logan."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:17 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

his face twitched as she dug in
"your wrong, they beat your raptors"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:28 AM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and dug the blade into his ear, giving it a good twist. "Youre sexy when you talk. One of them was missing an arm. Her name was Aiso I believe. She was covered in blood. They'll go for her first."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:32 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

he caughed blood at spider,
"then they will definately kill the raptors"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:42 AM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and licked the blood from her face. "I doubt that. They'll be chained like dogs. No where to run. No where to hide. If your boy with the tremor power does to much, the whole place will come down. They'll be stuck as he brings the stadium crashing onto your daughter. Can you hear her scream? Can you hear them call for you as they're ripped in two by my raptors? No?" Well here... Listen." She pulled a remote off of her bed. One of her men had recorded Aisos scream from the bar. It was when her arm was torn off. Spider played it over and over again.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:08 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

luckily wolverine only had one good ear now cause of spider. but still the screaming got to him, immensely.
"stop it" he told her weakly

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:12 AM
DangerousBeauty

She bit her lip and happily turned up the volume.

I feel... Sick and twisted... It's disturbing that I enjoy writing this.))

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:16 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

(you feel disturbed? i'm enjoying my side))
the lackeys came to take denis and richard.
rufus was there to take them
"come on super-****s, it's feeding time" he told them and pulled them to the feild, crowds cheered as they were chained up to the column.
~~~
"he doesn't tremor" wolverine told her quietly
~~
brucey sang the song
f**k f**k f**k f**k
mother mother mothe****er
f**k mothe****er mothe****er
noise noise noise
1, 2...1 2 3 4
noise noise noise
smoking weed
smoking weed
doin coke
drinking beers
drinking beers beers beers
rolling fatties
smoking blunts
Who smoke the blunts?
We smoke the blunts!
rollin blunts
ah..let me get a nickle bag
15 bucks little man..
put that shit in my hand..
if the money doesn't show
then you owe me owe me owe
My jungle love...
O wee O wee O!
I think I wanna know ya..."

then stood for a moment
"can we get going now?"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Nov 29th, 2009 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:21 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso reached out to Denis. "No!" But he was gone.

Spider paused the recording. "Pardon?"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:25 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Your devotion pleases the Dalai Wilson. He shall accompany you for 24 hours after that you'll have to pay him once more."

Deadpool would've rather took money but that would have to do for now, those two would work to get some cash if they want the services of Wade's pretty petite looking ass.

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Nov 29th, 2009 at 05:31 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:26 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by The big EH
brucey sang the song, reading off the board
f**k f**k f**k f**k
f**k mothe****er mothe****er
noise noise noise
1, 2...1 2 3 4
noise noise noise
smoking weed
smoking weed
doin coke
drinking beers
drinking beers beers beers
rolling fatties
smoking blunts
Who smoke the blunts?
We smoke the blunts!
rollin blunts
ah..let me get a nickle bag
15 bucks little man..
put that shit in my hand..
if the money doesn't show
then you owe me owe me owe
My jungle love...
O wee O wee O!
I think I wanna know ya..."

then stood for a moment
"can we get going now?"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:31 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Aiso reached out to Denis. "No!" But he was gone.

Spider paused the recording. "Pardon?"

"he doesn't just cause tremors" he told her again, but louder with a slight smile.
~~~
the gates slowly openned shrieking roars could be heard from the oncoming raptors as they ran out of the gate
"richard, get us out of this, i'll deal with the raptors" denis told richard as he watched the raptors aproach. the raptors circled around denis and iron fist, several rocks floated up, they were about the size of a fist, using his mind denis broke the rocks into flak and shot it with the same force of a shotgun at some of the raptors, hitting a sweet spot on one and killing it, 1 down three to go. one ran and richard, but right before it's jaws could get around his head a spike of hardenned ground shot up at the beast and shanked it throught the skull

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:36 AM
DangerousBeauty

She frowned. "Oh sorry my mistake." She said sarcastically.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:38 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"the way i've trained him, he'll start off by taking rocks and shooting them like a shotgun, then when the raptors get close enough, use the ground to make spikes...am i right?" he told her, he knew denis' combat well

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:45 AM
DangerousBeauty

She raised a brow. "Does it look like I'm watching it? Dear I have more importan- why are you smiling?"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:48 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"because i know i'm right, and you will die slowly, my hands around your neck"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:50 AM