KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

She shook her head and laid down on her bed. "Youre chained up over there. I'm over here. How do you expect to get free, hm?" She laughed and started playing Aisos scream.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:54 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"honestly, i'm thinking bout getting freed by pup herself, or the monk kid"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:57 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She rolled onto her stomach. Perfect clevage view. "Too old to free yourself these days? My poor poor Logan."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:02 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"if only your father could see his $lut now" he told her, avoiding from staring at her chest

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:05 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus watched as the two where dragged away, she moved over to Aiso and took her in a hug, doing her best to soothe the younger woman.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:15 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard nodded as Dennis decided to handle the raptors, he could of done so himself but was gonna let him do his thing. He reached up and grabbed the chain from around his neck, he pulled it and the chain broke from the pillar. Reaching up he grabbed the collar and ripped it off his neck, he ran over to Dennis and rose his hand in the air. It began to glow a golden color as he swiped down on the chain with the side of his palm. He cut right through the chain and Dennis was free "There you go" he said as he took a a combat stance.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:20 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She grinned and crawled off of the bed. Slow and sexy. She still had a blade in her hand as she made her way to him. Her hands ran over every curve she had. "My fathers died when he left me and my mother." She ran her lips over his chest. "And.." She slammed the blade into his groin. Right beside his penis. "Im not a ****."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:21 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"thanks, now lets makes these extinct once more and go get he-them out of there" he told iron fist and shot a large ammount of pebbles at a raptor, a few breaking the skin and penetration but the raptor kept it's charge
~~~
wolverine let out a slight yelp, the most she'll get outa him
"that outfit says otherwise" he smirked

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:22 AM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TRiNiTYfemi
Angelus watched as the two where dragged away, she moved over to Aiso and took her in a hug, doing her best to soothe the younger woman.

Aiso shook her head and hurried her face in the new womans shoulder. "Ill never forgive them if they die."

She gave the blade a twist. "Seems i found a weak spot." Spider smiled. "You don't like my outfit? Fine." She pulled off the top half of her costume. She was in nothing but a bra and her pants.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:29 AM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus stroked the younger woman's hair and held her, laughing a little she then spoke for the first time since the gag had been removed, "Aiso... I promise that they'd be back soon to break us out. Those boys are tough, they'll be fine."

Sig by Scythe

Last edited by TRiNiTYfemi on Nov 29th, 2009 at 06:36 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:31 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wolverine tried not to look and winced as she twisted the blade
"and now your stripping infront of an old man, your mother would be absolutely ashamed" he told her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:33 AM
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by jalek moye
Richard nodded and placed his hand behind the metal part of the gag, his finger began to glow as he examined it. "Alright miss, this will hurt a little but you will be fine" he was referring to the shock that would pass through the metal when he struck it. He then pulled his middle finger underneath his thumb and flicked the metal. It struck the metal and snapped it in half, he stopped his finger from touching her but she would feel some of the blow passing through it. "Alright, gag broken" he said as his fingers stopped glowing.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:33 AM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

((edited, sorry, didn't catch all the posts hehe))

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:38 AM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded. "I hope so." She forced a smile. "Thank you."

Spider pressed herself against him, yanking the blade out. "I would have tried to kill her too."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:46 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard turned his head and saw Dennis fire rocks that seemed to be ineffective, he knew Dennis had the power to stop it and wasn't sure why he wasn't. He didn't have time to wait though so he raised his hand up and his palm began to glow. He thrust his palm forward and large blast of chi energy completely engulfed the charging raptor, crushing its bones as it was sent flying backwards. "Don't waste time, just kill them quickly."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:50 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus smiled down at the younger woman, her mouth still hurt from the gagging, "Just look at it this way... if they don't... which is unlikely, you have me to take it out on because the promise is broken." She said in the most enthusiastic tone as she could muster.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 07:09 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She nodded. "I hope so." She forced a smile. "Thank you."

Spider pressed herself against him, yanking the blade out. "I would have tried to kill her too."

"of course you would," wolverine told her with a '**** you' smirk
~~~
denis nodded, in truth he thought the rocks would work, he preferred not to overkill, but he shot an arm out towards the remaining raptor, it was almost immediately incase in dirt and soil from the ground, which hardenned and crushed the raptor. denis relaxed and the dirt dropped.
"lets go get the others, the soldiers should be here soon" denis told him moving towards the opposite gate the raptors came from, and back towards the changeroom.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 01:29 AM
DangerousBeauty

"I hope they're ok.." Aiso whispered.

"I saved your life. And this is how you repay me. So negative Logan. We'll have to look into getting that fixed." She flicked her wrist, slashing his throat.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 01:45 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wolverine would have retorted but just as he went to open his mouth she cut open his jugular, he choked as the blood poured out, he shortly passed out, already having lost alot of blood. if spider looked at his hands, both would be giving her the finger.
~~~~
denis threw rocks and gravel shrapnel at the lackey's that tried to stop them on their way to the cages. he neared the cages, rufus and his main three super-lackey's standing in their way.
"you two ****s" want in your gonna have to get by me" he told them, very confident he could take both of them

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 01:53 AM
DangerousBeauty

Spider laughed. "See you soon." She pulled her top on and laid down to wait.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 02:05 AM