KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E12 - The Fifth Stage

S04E12 - The Fifth Stage
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

They could have this all in a different timeline with somehow Hiro is part of it....

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 06:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
That time line has been changed and we wont see it again.
Every timeline we've seen has been different in the future and yet somethings continue to stay the same. Peter still has the scar and his original power. The writers even said specifically that his scar was never an accident and promised it would definitely be explained.

I jus hope the series doesn't end before they get the chance to!

Originally posted by starlock
I hope they pull a "he has been holding himself back subconsciously" gimmick (its better than all the other crap)....i would love to see..or not see..lol...the invisible man Claude...come back..and he would tell peter to realize he has been doing it to himself...."you exploded...got mind wiped..then remembered your powers...left a girlfriend in an alternate reality...got your essence transferred into a strange body...by your future self!(who shoots your brother)..you took sylars hunger(whatever)...got your powers stolen.then got your powers back ...your holding your self back mate....now get that hair out of your face!...and become a man!!!
Ya know I don't really like the change in power effect and style jus after he'd begun using his abilities with alil skill, (even if it was still mostly without sense) but bringing Claude back and saying something like that to Peter while sorta giving him a slap on the head he needs makes me like it. ALLOT!

I would totally be cool with it all if they pulled that one out before the series ended. cool

Ya know if the show does last another season I'm gonna be really pissed if 5 years HAS gone and neither Peter nor Hiro are even half the badasses they were in the original future! mad Peter get PISSED! Hiro use your damned sword already!!!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 04:01 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Entity
Every timeline we've seen has been different in the future and yet somethings continue to stay the same. Peter still has the scar and his original power. The writers even said specifically that his scar was never an accident and promised it would definitely be explained.

I jus hope the series doesn't end before they get the chance to!

Ya know I don't really like the change in power effect and style jus after he'd begun using his abilities with alil skill, (even if it was still mostly without sense) but bringing Claude back and saying something like that to Peter while sorta giving him a slap on the head he needs makes me like it. ALLOT!

I would totally be cool with it all if they pulled that one out before the series ended. cool

Ya know if the show does last another season I'm gonna be really pissed if 5 years HAS gone and neither Peter nor Hiro are even half the badasses they were in the original future! mad Peter get PISSED! Hiro use your damned sword already!!!

I actually liked Claude allot...so i would go for my scenario.....i would even go for a fight between peter and sylar and peter holds on or stays in contact for a long period and it jump starts his power again....and or peters father did explain sylar only needed to touch someone to get their power (ELLE-electricity)...so what if peter got that power from sylar..would it give him the ability to stack powers again?...what i really hope does not happen is...Matts baby....smiles..and peters powers come back..poof!..actually..i would take that also..i might not like it...but peter needs his original power(s) back!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 05:06 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We'll see. It's pretty evident that Peter's power is different, so I don't think it is a matter of 'holding himself back' or any such thing.

Sylar also didn't operate empathy on touch... he needed to understand the person on a deep personal level in order to absorb their power. It is how he obtained lightning from Elle, talking with her until he had her fully figured out, and flight from Nathan, using his aptitude power in coordination with his newly gained clairsentience.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 06:39 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Then how did he get that shapeshifters power?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:42 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

He killed the shapeshifter

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 02:55 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They didn't show it, but sounds like he went the brain route without being obvious about it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 03:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

they didn't show that?...I was under they impression they did blink

... really don't care though... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wed, and still haven't seen this episode big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 05:25 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Are you priding yourself on it or just too busy?

They did not show exactly what Sylar did to get the shapeshifter's power.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 09:36 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by starlock
I actually liked Claude allot...so i would go for my scenario.....i would even go for a fight between peter and sylar and peter holds on or stays in contact for a long period and it jump starts his power again....and or peters father did explain sylar only needed to touch someone to get their power (ELLE-electricity)...so what if peter got that power from sylar..would it give him the ability to stack powers again?...what i really hope does not happen is...Matts baby....smiles..and peters powers come back..poof!..actually..i would take that also..i might not like it...but peter needs his original power(s) back!
Yea I loved Claude allot too. So definitely would be stoked if he came back. And like you pretty much any scenario where Peter gets his original power back would please me. I jus REALLY! hope they don't do something else retarded that doesn't make sense or ever get explained in order to do it. Its really not that hard to come up with logical solutions that work within their own preset rules.

One of my favorites has been copying Ando's ability and it causing a feedback loop effect that allows Peter to regain his old power permanently!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 01:50 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

One of you *******'s told me that Sylar had to use his Empathic Mimicry because they didn't want the body mutilated or something.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 04:00 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

The mimic guy was disguised as sylar, and then he was killed by danko and sylar. Sylar went the old fashion way to attain his power. Hence the big metal thing sticking out the back of the mimic guys head (while still in sylars form).

They tried to make HRG Believe sylar was dead.

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 05:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by REXXXX
Are you priding yourself on it or just too busy?

They did not show exactly what Sylar did to get the shapeshifter's power.

Busy. Studying until late at night for finals (Dec 19th)

I will watch it today smile

Originally posted by Quincy
One of you *******'s told me that Sylar had to use his Empathic Mimicry because they didn't want the body mutilated or something.

kick that *******'s ass hard stick out tongue

come to think about it, I also thought he used Empathic Mimicry for getting Shapeshifting no expression

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 03:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You know, he might've. He understood the shapeshifter really well as well, having studied his life and whatnot in order to track him down.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 04:10 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Why are people on Heroes so stupid?

Peter - Wtf, as if he did not see that shit coming. Sylar can heal he knows that fall ain't gonna do shit.

Also, I don't get how Nathan is gone now? Seems to me the struggle in his mind with Sylar is all that has happened. He is probably still in Sylar's head somewhere.

Claire - what a whiny retarded kid. History shows that when she doesn't listen to her dad, which is like the Batman of this shit, she will get in trouble. Yet she keeps doing it over and over. When will she learn?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 07:24 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

edit

Last edited by Mr Master on May 10th, 2012 at 05:46 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2012 05:43 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote