KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Watch Out. Here I Come!

Watch Out. Here I Come!
Started by: lordmegatron1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Warning Watch Out. Here I Come!

Look out 'cause now I'm pissed. I come back to ob serve my threads and this is what I, THE MIGHTIEST OF CYBERTRONIANS, get! Well, now I'm giving all a warning not to drive me off any further (stares pissed-offedly at the big EH) IT'S TIME FOR A FULL-ON, OLD FASHIONED, APOCALYPTIC MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!

(calmly) good bye
evil face

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 12:04 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Good lord, you are an idiot.

Reported.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 12:05 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wtfrack did i do?
your the one than stepped on your walkman, btw are you trying to get banned?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 12:06 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Good lord, you are an idiot.

Reported.

and he's american...coincidence, i think not.

yek illonois, hows it feel to be from the toilet bowl of the continent?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 12:08 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you're an idiot. You posted a damn thread without permission and now you spam. Dumb ass.

I hope you get banned.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 12:12 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i overlooked peach allright, it woulda been all good if it weren't for her, shes the bane of my existence
still america is stupid
and you love me, you know you do

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 12:17 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

(speaks behind himself) No I don't care what he wants to do to The Big Stupid One. Listen to me Carnage, that one single mention of blood made our Thread become restricted so keep away from the shut down switch and stop typing for me whilst I'm asleep. (turns back on other humans) Sorry about that, The Red Menace ALWAYS causes'disturbances' in our Human's mind. Makes him bloodthirsty day in/out. *slaps pathetic symbiote*

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:18 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

you are a crazy person, get help
nuff said

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:27 AM
DangerousBeauty

dude you're almost worse than hawkeye....

Almost.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:29 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Oh my god what an joke.Are you that slow.You open one it get's closed..you open this one.What do you think will happen

A)It stays open
B)Closed
C)You win the KMC RP awards for being the most likly to be slapped for opening threads like an ass
D)Both B and C

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:33 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
dude you're almost worse than hawkeye....

Almost.

so it's not just me and jalek, hrmm

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:36 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

ALMOST is definitely the word. You see the Machine Carnage mentioned, before the thread Intrepid Wastes was restricted, is undetectable by human technology and the human eye. Back on topic though. That very Machine slowly renders the human soulless, giving his life energy to us. It also renders him with slowly developing Skitzofrenia. So when WE come out, HE goes nuts. I've also configured it to make him worship me and build a shrine FOR me in his cell. i did this because carnage is sure we'll lose our memory of him the very day after we as you'd call it POP out. Plenty time to make a shrine.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:41 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

you need help, please get it before you try and take the matrix outa your chest

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:43 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

You didn't pay attention to the movie, did you?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:47 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

michael bay pisses me off, instead i'm watched the entire original series, beast wars, most of beast machines, and the new series up to season 3.
i know megatron doesn't carry the matrix, optimus prime does/did, but your a crazy idiot, you'll likely do it anyway

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:50 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I have more important matters to attend to.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:52 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

yea like getting some serious therapy dude.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:27 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

What the hell??? What the f**k? What is this thread about? It's not a RP and certainly not approved.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:10 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

do not feed the... err...troll? i think

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 11:00 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Stop posting in these threads. If you just ignore them whenever they appear, the one making them will get bored. Righ now you are giving him the attention he crave but does not deserve.

Perspective

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:20 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote