KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- DARK SIDE INTERLUDE- 'Day of Choice'

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- DARK SIDE INTERLUDE- 'Day of Choice'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak stares back steadily, utterly un-intimidated. "Do you, now? Will you be joining in our bets to kill the most, this time? Or would you prefer a more... personal competition?"

His clawed fingers twitch at his side, eager to clutch his lightsaber.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:51 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Certain temptations call to Rand to act in spite of their taunts, to show them that they are very much incorrect, but he knows that now is not the time, nor the place, nor the situation.

"You may have killed Arneth, Rianna, but you did not kill me," Rand retorts, tossing down the broken bottle. "And I am content to tell you that you would lose if you and I were to duel, Dak. I need not show you. Not yet."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:56 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak's saber hisses to life, neatly bisecting the remains of Rand's bottle before it can even hit the floor. "Pretty words for a broken fool," he responds as he switches his saber off and replaces it in his gauntlet.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:02 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"That was many years ago, Rand, and I am no longer the person I was then, easily frightened and easily manipulated..." Rianna hisses in anger, her hand going to her lightsaber. She still despises - and fears, though she keeps that well-hidden - Rand for his hand in her fall to the Dark Side.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Con looks at Dak with a blank stare, he's pretty sure that he had just been insulted, although in a rather odd way. Not that he cared much for the opinion of others and so he ignored the comment and addresses both with "Why, if I recall right, this is about the fifth time this week you two have been in one of your staredown events. If I didn't know better I'd feel you are both just talk. I recall a time when Jedi didn't pretend to draw their sabres for petty attacks, but actually used them. Oh well, galaxy's going down the drain" with that he turned around looking for some Epireans to inspect, thoroughly enjoying his insult to both Dak and Rand.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:07 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder just watches, not particularly caring for his usual bickering with Rand today. If accidents were to befall the old Dark Jedi, he would not mind, but right now he is much too focused to care about the aged squid's antics, nor his own cohorts. He does admire the rapidity with which Dak bisects the remains of the bottle, however, as he does Rand's unflinching response.

"Just as easy to trip, though," Galder comments, before following Con. "Intending to get some finer specimen under your wing, Con?"

Last edited by REXXXX on Dec 2nd, 2009 at 05:12 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"Oh yes, indeed. One of my guards had a mishap last week. Apparently he was caught cheating in one of those games the Epireans like to play. Fascinating culture, really, so raw and babaric. But yes, I am looking to replace him with a capable warrior. What about you, Galder, I always thought you had little interest in them?"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:17 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak ignores Con for now, as he still sees a possibility of worth in the newer member. He watches the Epireans as well. "Still the old quota... I heard they invented a few new crimes to fill it this time. Something about sleeping too late... that one would suit you, Rianna," the lizard laughs.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I did, but... things have changed," Galder says. "For me, at least. I'm sure you've noticed. I need to be focused or I will just become like these damned Epireans- senseless muscle."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"No, waking someone up as they sleep would be better," Rianna replies to Dak, with a look of annoyance. "And isn't that what you've always been, Galder? Just senseless muscle?"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:20 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"So you would like to think," Rand replies to Rianna, before drifting away from them, hoping to inspect the Epirean criminals without distractions being presented by the Dark Sider hostilities. He feels it is poor form to let such disfunction show in front of the Epireans.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:25 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Azarl says nothing to anyone, though he does stick close to Rand as he approaches the crater. He is not sure if he wants to partake in the slaughter that is to come, but he thinks he may as well if everyone else is.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:26 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder shoots a glare toward Rianna as she starts to follow Con and him.

"I'm certainly not senseless," Galder says. "You're the one that's going mad next. I've got purpose, now. You don't."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:30 AM
Bardock42

"That is a good thing, Galder. The Epireans, they have no choice, but people like us, we do, we can achieve so much more. And I intend to grab it when I get the chance. I surely don't want to end up nothing but a blunt tool for the dark lady, it's degrading enough so far already."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:31 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I have still managed to retain more of my sanity than it is likely that you have ever had," Rianna simply replies. She's been keeping her work with trying to become better with controlling the Force a secret from the others. "And just because you believe I don't have any sort of purpose, doesn't make that true. What you don't know would fill the entire galaxy several times over."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder grinds his teeth when Adelmo is mentioned. Being treated like an instrument for her aims brings Galder back to the Kuylen days; not thinking of Kuylen himself, but of Chion's mindless lust for mass murder. Not that Galder doesn't enjoy mass murder, just the way in which Chion went about it. So very pointless...

"Exactly," Galder says. "I'd like to think that she couldn't take on ALL of us AND the Epireans. That'd be one argument for why we need bodyguards. Minions to throw at the femme fatales.

"And oh? What's your important overall aim in life, Rianna?"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:35 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Purpose indeed..." Dak says, half to himself. He still harbors wary thoughts about his position in the future. "Be careful, Galder. I know myself that even when you're sure of your purpose, it doesn't always turn out how you thought."

Brief flashes of Arnia. His victory, his purpose fulfilled... then taken away, destroyed, lost.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hmph," Galder says, himself thinking back to the Mausoleum of Demnos. "If only we could find Kuylen's vault, right, Dak?"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:43 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Does seeing Rand and everything he has ever attempted destroyed count?" Rianna replies, bitterly. "But I am certainly not content to be seen as good for nothing but killing. And that will change."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"No," Galder says, simply. "Too short term. Rand could croak at any second."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:44 AM